Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ya I agree but you seem very defensive today and still no suspects for us?

Giving you Maximus on Turn 1 not enough? lol

Jayop wrote: »

he is dead now we have to move on still more wolves to catch, my fur alergies are acting up talking to you mind. Achooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

max is gone
    next suspect please

he is dead now we have to move on still more wolves to catch, my fur alergies are acting up talking to you mind. Achooooooo
    i think its your new jacket

Tigger can I shoot Jayo tonight?

• Advertisement

ok what about crowseye
    does enough to fly under the radar
    helps without major revelations like finding Max
    happy to follow

i suspect crowseye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

finished wood cutting for the day..
    anyone need any odd jobs done around their cabins?

Day time only of course.. cant be out after dark these days..

you will be tasked with shooting a confirmed wolf and they will have to kill you to prevent it
    this gives me another night of life and then another when the gaurdian angel saves me again
    your sacrifice will go down in the annuls and you death will be avenged at the next lynching

did i do it right

hey mister warewolfgm
    what happens if the gaurdian angel minds the vig while hes shooting a wolf and the wolves try to kill him?

Tigger wrote: »
    hey mister warewolfgm
    what happens if the gaurdian angel minds the vig while hes shooting a wolf and the wolves try to kill him?

I asked already wolf kill Vig saved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

you will be tasked with shooting a confirmed wolf and they will have to kill you to prevent it
    this gives me another night of life and then another when the gaurdian angel saves me again
    your sacrifice will go down in the annuls and you death will be avenged at the next lynching

did i do it right

Wasnt that sort of yesterdays plan?

Oh wait, it did work :)

On a side note, shouldnt we get the assassin before their superpowers kick in?

how do you do the thingy to see total posts in the tread

Wow. So vig and seer are out and it is only the third day!!

I'm absolutely disgusted. I had a monster post with masses of Quickbeam multiquotes in that I somehow managed to close the window before I posted it.

20 odd minutes doing it. Bah

Go to the forum and click on the number under the replies coloum, a box should pop up then

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

link please?

my bad. misremembering. had a scan back through thread there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

click the number to the right of the thread name in the forum list

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

ok what about crowseye
    does enough to fly under the radar
    helps without major revelations like finding Max
    happy to follow

i suspect crowseye

I wouldn't have got that Max thing in a million years, think I'm a bit slow compared to most here :(

Right, this will be a bit shorter than the last one I had done before deleting it like a donkey.

Basically looked at all of QB's posts and picked out the few that I see as being relevant. For me he was killed for one of the following reasons.

1) They thought he was a PV (power villager)
    2) He was onto one of them and they wanted to shut him up
    3) He was onto an innocent and the wolves were using that to distract
    4) He was seen as a good player who would cause them problems.

These posts are teh most interesting. They're listed from newest to oldest or at least should be.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    I am suspicious of you Jayop. I remember you saying in the Dead Room last time something like: "wait till I get playing, Tigger will have nothing on me with the amount of posting I'll do." Yet you've been relatively quiet on here. Whassup with that then?
    It's a weird feeling though - being suspicious of Jayop that is. He's like our founding father.

After Qb posted this I explained why I hadn't yet been so active and that today would be the real start for me.
    Everyone voted for Valeyard except Valeyard who voted for Tigger and Persopoly who didn't vote. Hope that helps.
    A mention of PP here. Not much really worth going on about.
    (1) Uriel, (2) Dazz, in that order, if we're lucky enough for two more peaks.

I know peaking me would be a waste of a peak, but I also know that nobody else knows that it'd be a waste of a peak, so go peak if you insist, but it won't teach you anything.
    Interestingly The Valeyard liked this post naming who QB wanted the seer to check next.
    Just something a bit wolfy about you :) A post of yours around munch-time this morning was a little suspicious. Nothing outragously so, but enough that I was on alert. You then seemed quite vehemently against Tigger after he said he was seer. Could have been seen as a wolf attempting to defend his fellow wolf.

Course, could be wrong. But it's still relatively early but the above would be enough for me to want a peak if I could.
    And this was the reason given by QB to Uriel asking why they should be checked. Uriel was mentioned 3 times in accusing posts by my count.
    If Tigger is a the seer then Mick, Dazz and Barney will need to be looked at carefully - they already cast their vote for Tigg.

Though it'd be a huge co-incidence that both Valeyard and Dazz were wolves two games in a row.

Dazz and barney get a nod here too.
    Nothing I can say. I don't have a role so I can't prove to you I'm a villager by revealing a provable fact. I'm just a highly competitive villager hoping we win, and preferably with me surviving to the end. It'll be a waste of a peek, which would be a shame if it's your last one.

But you have 90% convinced me to vote Valeyard now. I'm still not wasting one of my four votes casting it yet, we'll see how the evening pans out though.

Could the GM confirm if the votes cast previously that just had the name in bold will be counted, or if people will need to re-vote with the "vote xxxx" in bold? Could make all the difference if it turns out they're not being counted.

Just sticking this post in here to discount the wolves PV (power villager) hunting. If they saw this and looked though QB's other posts there's nothing I can see to hint at a role.
    Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.

And interestingly this post accsuing Molly and Haro was liked by Max. (also by Micksjaguar but that's not as relevant at this stage).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

tritium wrote: »

On a side note, shouldnt we get the assassin before their superpowers kick in?

Getting the assassin today would be a major bonus - effectively bagging another wolf without loosing an additional villager.

Wishful thinking though as I don't see anything that would point to the assassin. I'm also having difficulty accepting that Jayop is a wolf - after all, he did correctly spot Max.

While Tigger has done well in bagging us two wolves, we can't just blindly follow his hunches although we may have to as lynch time approaches and we've no consensus.

• Advertisement

Well that's not very nice!

So here's the current post count of the live players.

Tigger - 192
    Uriel. - 73
    MicksJaguar - 67
    Jayop 66
    The_Dazzler - 58
    tritium - 43
    Mollyb60 -36
    El Hombre - 33
    andy125 - 31
    y0ssar1an22 - 30
    D0NNELLY - 22
    crowseye - 20
    Nopeare - 18
    sullivlo - 16
    Persepoly - 12
    crosstownk - 9
    charolais0153 - 6
    Barney92 - 6

Right, this will be a bit shorter than the last one I had done before deleting it like a donkey.

Basically looked at all of QB's posts and picked out the few that I see as being relevant. For me he was killed for one of the following reasons.

1) They thought he was a PV (power villager)
    2) He was onto one of them and they wanted to shut him up
    3) He was onto an innocent and the wolves were using that to distract
    4) He was seen as a good player who would cause them problems.

These posts are teh most interesting. They're listed from newest to oldest or at least should be.

After Qb posted this I explained why I hadn't yet been so active and that today would be the real start for me.

A mention of PP here. Not much really worth going on about.

Interestingly The Valeyard liked this post naming who QB wanted the seer to check next.

And this was the reason given by QB to Uriel asking why they should be checked. Uriel was mentioned 3 times in accusing posts by my count.

Dazz and barney get a nod here too.

Just sticking this post in here to discount the wolves PV (power villager) hunting. If they saw this and looked though QB's other posts there's nothing I can see to hint at a role.

And interestingly this post accsuing Molly and Haro was liked by Max. (also by Micksjaguar but that's not as relevant at this stage).
    qb had a very high post count

qb had a very high post count

77 posts iirc.

Those are the ones I thought were most relevant. Have a look yourself.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=70497&thread=2057643449&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=%2A%3A%2A

Well that's not very nice!

i told him no
    why don't you acknowledge i told him no :)

also hes joking

crosstownk wrote: »
    Getting the assassin today would be a major bonus - effectively bagging another wolf without loosing an additional villager.

Wishful thinking though as I don't see anything that would point to the assassin. I'm also having difficulty accepting that Jayop is a wolf - after all, he did correctly spot Max.

While Tigger has done well in bagging us two wolves, we can't just blindly follow his hunches although we may have to as lynch time approaches and we've no consensus.
    who do you suspect and why

i told him no
    why don't you acknowledge i told him no :)

also hes joking

Don't you know WW is a serious business. I made a joke yesterday and you're calling me a wolf for it. :pac:

Right Tigger, so you're the village leader and the only person we can actually safelist. You need to lead this lynch but we need a consensus as to what way we go about it.

Personally I reckon everyone that votes should be forced to give a reason along with their vote in the same post so they can be reviewed afterwards. I also don't think there should be any consensus on who we lynch and let everyone have a free vote. Hopefully that will give us more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

who do you suspect and why

That's tough question. At the moment, the only person I DON'T suspect is you.

After that, all I have a unfounded hunches. I did suspect Jayop for a while but now I'm relatively happy that he's a villager.

I suspect (not accuse) Uriel and Dazz to some extent but then it's hard not to suspect everybody. Maybe I'm I'm being overly suspicious again.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »

polypease didn't vote yet no issue with the gm
    el hombre did a edit at 1am and he dissapeared

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement