Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Uriel and Poly might be a fun race...

If there is enough interest in it I'll setup a betting market on it.

Winner gets hung 2nd gets a bullet any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tigger wrote: »
    polypease didn't vote yet no issue with the gm
    el hombre did a edit at 1am and he dissapeared

I'm convinced the El Hombre's decision to exit the game and close his Boards account is a RL thing and I'm sure he had his reasons so I won't speculate on that. Hopefully he'll be replaced and the game can continue. If he's modkilled and has a role it'll favour one side.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

why waste a bullet. they both may be innocent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tigger
    The_Valeyard
    Tigger, that's not cool. My brother suffers from dyslexia. Plus, your spelling is atrocious so your insult also backfires.

Tigger

Yeah I also vote for:

Tigger
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Originally my plan was to vote for Andy as if I was a wolf I'd probably go for them first because they seemed helpful in the first case. Andy still being alive suggests he could be a wolf, or else the wolves are leaving him be for that very reason. However, I'm not completely on board with Tigger's attempts to get Valeyard lynched so I'm going for
    Tigger.
    tritium wrote: »
    Vale that was just too much for coincidence. I think maybe youve let the mask slip here.

Besides that, of all the villagers im afraid youre the one i can most easily make a logical case for as a wolf - and thats not on the back of the last game, ive given my reasons earlier in thread

Tigger may be (is!) bonkers, but i cant help but think that the wolves will gut him in their own time and ill be damned if im doing their dirty work for them

For tonight, unless some new information comes to light, Im voting

valeyard
    Well I'll give you a clue
    I've written see 11 million times in the thread so far and only two people have spotted it so that's not enough
    VALEYARD is a wolf
    I peeked him out last night

Also you have to write vote the VALEYARD according to the instructions so that's the first vote
    From the seer cos you people are better off getting one wolf and one more peek from me than trying to bury clues and having the stupid being led by the wolves
    Ah here guys, there's no way he's not the seer surely. Claiming he was wouldn't make sense in any other situation; if he was a wolf it wouldn't save him because we'll know straight away he was lying!

Unless someone can convince me I'm wrong...

Vote The_Valeyard
    Jayop wrote: »
    I agree, but it's happened in the past.

I'm willing to give him the benefits of the doubt and I'm looking forward to Valeyard defending himself when he comes back online.

VOTE THE VALEYARD
    VOTE THE VALEYARD
    The Valeyard

You are a goon though, Tigger.
    D0NNELLY wrote: »
    There's a mob gathering......

VOTE THE VALEYARD
    Nopeare wrote: »
    From reading back tigger has nothing to really gain if he is lying as he'd be munched, shot or lynched next round if he's wrong so unless something else comes to light in the next few hours.

Vote Valeyard
    Actually, I think Tigger is full of ****.

Tigger
    So do I but dont think we can take the chance
    andy125 wrote: »
    Agree completely, whatever way you look at it we get someone from the evil side early in the game

I vote for valeyard
    sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm out for the evening and might not have access to boards.

For now, unless convinced otherwise, Vote The_Valeyard.

The way I see it is that if Tigger is correct, we kill a wolf. If he is incorrect, we lynch him tomorrow and then we get a wolf.
    El Hombre wrote: »
    Ok based on that I'll vote for the

Valeyard]
    crosstownk wrote: »
    I don't see anything concrete so far but I can't see a valid reason to doubt Tigger, tbh.

I also see that Valeyard is coming out with the same squirming as before when he was cornered.

So.....

vote Valeyard
    crowseye wrote: »
    Think I'm going to stick with my original vote {B} The Valeyard {/B}. I won't be around again until after the vote so hope we are right!
    crowseye wrote: »
    Sorry I'm awful at this Valeyard
    vote the valeyard
    vote the_valeyard

Locked in! If you are playing us Tigger. It's a flaying you are gonna get.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    {b} vote for the valeyard {/b}
    I vote the_valeyard. Things will all soon become a lot clearer. The amount of pages on this thread about pure **** is alarming. It took me half an hour to read
    Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm changing vote anyway. Having just got through everything. Not sure I believe him but he'll be found out pretty sharpish if he's lying.
    vote valeyard
    WerewolfGM wrote: »

Player Vote
    andy125 Valeyard
    Barney92 Tigger
    charolais0153
    crosstownk Valeyard
    crowseye Valeyard
    D0NNELLY Valeyard
    El Hombre Valeyard
    Jayop Valeyard
    Maximus Alexander Valeyard
    MicksJaguar Valeyard
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare Valeyard
    Persepoly
    quickbeam Valeyard
    Sullivio Valeyard
    The_Dazzler, Valeyard
    The_Valeyard Tigger
    Tigger Valeyard
    Tritium Valeyard
    Uriel.
    y0ssar1an22 Valeyard

This looks really bad for Daz and barney being the only two non confirmed wolves who have voted for Tigger early yesterday. For me it's barney out of the two that stand out most given Daz had something of a reason and Barney's very very late switch onto the Valeyard.

Now the only saving grace for Barney is this series of posts involving Max.
    crosstownk2
    Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

we should lynch one of these tonight if the post count is still low
    Oooops forgot crosstonk was posting today lol

These 2

Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.
    Good catch. Though personally I think low post count on day one is a weak sauce reason for a lynching. On the other hand, it's not like we have any other reasons.

He basically advocates running Barney off against one other player with a low post count in his second post I quoted, and then when QB brought the other two posters with no posts in the thread he backed off even though it would have been better for barney at this stage if he was a wolf to keep it up.

I dunno, this along with QB pointing at Barney make him my early favourite for the lynch.

why waste a bullet. they both may be innocent

I think in honour of QB uriel needs to die and Polys non vote is highly suspect, plus our esteemed leader wants poly dead so its a road im willing to go down

• Advertisement

Edit: Feck I was mixing Mick and Max up in a few posts there and only noticed once I hit the post butting.

So Mick also voted for Tigger but that looked like a joke vote after I advocated voting for him.

The fact it was Mick and not Max who advocated lynching barney and then Max poo-poo'd it makes me fairly sure there's a wolf in one of the low posters mentioned yesterday morning by Mick and QB.

This is then with their last checked post count.

Mollyb60 36
    Nopeare 18
    crosstownk 9
    Barney92 6
    charolais0153 6

I'm pretty sure I'm voting for Barney with no other unexpected info.

Thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Vote polyperse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Mick, Barney and Molly are my shoe in of the week...

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiS2oCChPvOAhVr74MKHWbmAhgQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2FTheSimpsons%2Fcomments%2F3eo6tn%2Fin_the_cincinnatimiami_game_i_declare_cincinnati%2F&psig=AFQjCNGe84qgmQ13xAdUxPJW5BrajXEREA&ust=1473261258764410

I think in honour of QB uriel needs to die and Polys non vote is highly suspect, plus our esteemed leader wants poly dead so its a road im willing to go down

Look at the last 4 posts in the big series of quotes I did there. You had two of them, and then look at the post from mine immediatly after the big multiquote.

I think you caught a wolf there along with QB and Max came in to shut it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Just something a bit wolfy about you :) A post of yours around munch-time this morning was a little suspicious. Nothing outragously so, but enough that I was on alert. You then seemed quite vehemently against Tigger after he said he was seer. Could have been seen as a wolf attempting to defend his fellow wolf.

Course, could be wrong. But it's still relatively early but the above would be enough for me to want a peak if I could.
    Will point it out. But not yet. :) Will see how things pan out first.
    Did this also seem a bit obvious - like a wolf playing innocent about a munch?

It's what gave me my first suspicions (still only suspicions) about Uriel.

is there a munch, or is this the end of night 0 with no munch?

@jayop this is the post that raised suspicions about me to Quickbeam? hardly much of a suspicion, clarifying the rules on day 1 of the game?

You will also note that two of those quickbeam posts were liked by the_valeyard, a known wolf...

QBs accusations towards you were far stronger by the way.

• Advertisement

My peak is a wildcard and will be decided after the lynch and the hombre reveal

Vote polyperse

Can you please give a reason along with your vote. This is vital from you if we expect others not to just bandwagon with no reasons given.

Look at the last 4 posts in the big series of quotes I did there. You had two of them, and then look at the post from mine immediatly after the big multiquote.

I think you caught a wolf there along with QB and Max came in to shut it down.

Ya just reading it now looks good so far must fly back and check out who appeared from nowhere after all that was posted

@jayop this is the post that raised suspicions about me to Quickbeam? hardly much of a suspicion, clarifying the rules on day 1 of the game?

You will also note that two of those quickbeam posts were liked by the_valeyard, a known wolf...

QBs accusations towards you were far stronger by the way.

Yeah I'm not accusing you, but I couldn't leave out the posts that QB mentioned you anymore than I could leave out the ones where he mentioned me.

Personally I reckon Barney is the best bet for now for the reasons I've given. It's also better if we do get one wrong early to kill a low post count player.

Edit: Feck I was mixing Mick and Max up in a few posts there and only noticed once I hit the post butting.

So Mick also voted for Tigger but that looked like a joke vote after I advocated voting for him.

The fact it was Mick and not Max who advocated lynching barney and then Max poo-poo'd it makes me fairly sure there's a wolf in one of the low posters mentioned yesterday morning by Mick and QB.

This is then with their last checked post count.

Mollyb60 36
    Nopeare 18
    crosstownk 9
    Barney92 6
    charolais0153 6

I'm pretty sure I'm voting for Barney with no other unexpected info.

Thoughts?

oh, oh, an edit? tut tut

oh, oh, an edit? tut tut

No, the Edit was because I made an error in my last post to that post was an addendum to it. No actual post was edited.

Quick was looking at some of the low posters. Hard to say though. Barney is now one of the lowest posters and according to the lynch he voted for Tigger, the only one save for the Valeyard. However, I think this might have been a GM error, because I can't find his tigger vote on the thread... will need to investigate further.

In the first Quick quote above he calls out Mollyb60 and harolais0153 based on low post count only. But interestingly, Max, now known to be a wolf, is a little bit ambivalent to that suggestions... maybe reading too much into that.

He also mentions the Dazzler, and while many people, myself very much included were questioning the rationality of Tigger's calling out of the Valeyard as a wolf, however as far as I can see the Dazzler is the only poster whose questioning turned to a direct accusation that Tigger was a wolf and he goes further by voting for his lynching at one point, but changed his vote later (without explanation).

@jayop - can you confirm if Barney changed his vote? if he voted for tigger as mentioned in the Lynch result, then I would be inclined to bring him forward as a prime suspect, coupled with his low post count.

No, the Edit was because I made an error in my last post to that post was an addendum to it. No actual post was edited.

:o my apologies... speed reading ain't a good tactic.

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Mick, Barney and Molly are my shoe in of the week...

]

Thoughts please

My spidey itching trigger finger senses aree thinking you could be the Assassin..

Pistols at dawn to decide?

@jayop - can you confirm if Barney changed his vote? if he voted for tigger as mentioned in the Lynch result, then I would be inclined to bring him forward as a prime suspect, coupled with his low post count.

I already did.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100955827&postcount=935

Quote 5 has him voting early for Tigger and then he changed it just before 10pm when the lynch was announced.

• Advertisement

oh, oh, an edit? tut tut

Site ban iirc

I already did.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100955827&postcount=935

Quote 5 has him voting early for Tigger and then he changed it just before 10pm when the lynch was announced.

I was wondering because the GM post on the result has him listed as a Tigger vote, so the last minute change must not have been picked up...

Low post count, a vote for Tigger changed at the last minute to the_valeyard who was clearly a goner by then, and a call out by quickbeam, stacks a lot of evidence towards the possibility that Barney is a prime suspect.

Site ban iirc

Jayop has now clarified that in fairness, it was not a post edit, but rather a correction in a follow up post. The mistake was mine.

Thoughts please

My spidey itching trigger finger senses aree thinking you could be the Assassin..

Yeah either him or crow are the sneezy wf

Jayop has now clarified that in fairness, it was not a post edit, but rather a correction in a follow up post. The mistake was mine.

I was joking

I was joking

worst joke eva:P

Thoughts please

Donnelly has 23 posts and every single one of them apart from that was pretty much filler spam.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057643449&query=&user=808483&date_from=&date_to=

Looks a bit like someone who is trying to boost their post count so avoid suspicion and that post was completely out of character from the rest of the posts.

Thoughts please

As i said to your canine compatriot Molly, I cant divulge.. you'd only know what to change..

I've already said too much!!!!

Hangmans noose at dusk to decide!!!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

My thinking is each day starts at the munch and we're on day 2. On day 3 the assassin goes live with a free kill and an extra wolf in play.

GM has been explicit that people have to vote or be mod killed for inactivity. GM showed they meant business with hombre last night for a minor transgression. Yet oddly a poster with a more serious transgression gets a free pass from GM.

When queried on this last night persepoly is evasive and cryptic, with one post almost reading like an admission (freudian slip?)

Today theyve more or less kept the head down apart from a few posts that offer very little by way of defence.

vote persepoly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement