Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jayop wrote: »
    Donnelly has 23 posts and every single one of them apart from that was pretty much filler spam.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2057643449&query=&user=808483&date_from=&date_to=

Looks a bit like someone who is trying to boost their post count so avoid suspicion and that post was completely out of character from the rest of the posts.

I've noticed that too, in fact almost all of his posts are silly quips and do not follow on thread discussion - there's been no meaningful engagement - don't know if he's a wolf, a sh1te villager or a special role trying to keep a low profile... possibly even alphawolf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Uriel. wrote: »
    I've noticed that too, in fact almost all of his posts are silly quips and do not follow on thread discussion - there's been no meaningful engagement - don't know if he's a wolf, a sh1te villager or a special role trying to keep a low profile... possibly even alphawolf?

just a sh1te villager.. first and last time playing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Can you please give a reason along with your vote. This is vital from you if we expect others not to just bandwagon with no reasons given.

I've given it three times
    Not voting is a big no no yet the wwgm has ignored it
    She seems out of her depth and afraid to post
    Totally quiet and no posts except about stuff

Also I am the chosen one
    Its not a bandwagon it's my Devine will

D0NNELLY wrote: »

No
    You are keeping your head down and are worried
    I bet you talk loads to your wolf is mates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Tigger wrote: »
    I've given it three times
    Not voting is a big no no yet the wwgm has ignored it
    She seems out of her depth and afraid to post
    Totally quiet and no posts except about stuff

Also I am the chosen one
    Its not a bandwagon it's my Devine will

Yeah I know you gave the reasons, but I specifically asked you to set the standard and give the reasons in the lynch vote.

How nice will it be tomorrow to be able to go back over all the votes in one big multiquote with everyone's reasons given?

• Advertisement

I've noticed that too, in fact almost all of his posts are silly quips and do not follow on thread discussion - there's been no meaningful engagement -

thought by RPG it was a role playing game.. not the bitching session it turned out to be

Why your last time playing ?

Why last time playing
    ?

Y u no luv us?

thought by RPG it was a role playing game.. not the bitching session it turned out to be
    Did you not read the first one
    It's a game about paranoia and suspicion

• Advertisement

Why last time playing
    ?

im all about the wood cutting, ale etc.. very little of that going on around here..

Don't take anything said in the thread personally Don. It's all part of the game, and it's all in good spirit. I've been bickering with Tigger all day and I'm enjoying the battle.

It's not really a bitching session, tigger is just stone cold crazy.

im all about the wood cutting, ale etc.. very little of that going on around here..

So you're going to organise a boards WW beers?

No the roles aren't played literally. A few mentions of them in a literal sense every now and again but mostly it's like a big game of cluedo.

It's not really a bitching session, tigger is just stone cold crazy.

Ironic

Ironic

Isn't?

So you're going to organise a boards WW beers?

wood cutting session.

Ironic

Isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'll have a proper think later on as I'm still in work but from speed reading through posts here I'mleaning towards either Donnelly or Persepoly.
    Donelly because he refuses to say why he's voted for me and when confronted just claims that it would be giving too much away. He's fixated on me for no apparent reason.
    Persepoly's lack of vote yesterday is worrying and the lack of a GM response is even more so.

• Advertisement

No the roles aren't played literally. A few mentions of them in a literal sense every now and again but mostly it's like a big game of cluedo.

I'm inC as much as possible

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I'll have a proper think later on as I'm still in work but from speed reading through posts here I'mleaning towards either Donnelly or Persepoly.
    Donelly because he refuses to say why he's voted for me and when confronted just claims that it would be giving too much away. He's fixated on me for no apparent reason.
    Persepoly's lack of vote yesterday is worrying and the lack of a GM response is even more so.

Sounds like you only really sped read the last 20 posts... Hmmm. Interesting...

Isn't it?

I LIKE SPOOONZ ON MY WEDDING DAY !!

Alright Donnely I wont shoot you tonight so not unless Mr T tells me to do so..

All my posts are just messing trying to figure stuff out no harm meant from me if it was I who offended you

Not defending PP here, but the last thing the GM wants to do is modkill players and even in the last game I had a rule about missing two consecutive votes because it's easy to miss one and still be active.

Yeah I know you gave the reasons, but I specifically asked you to set the standard and give the reasons in the lynch vote.

How nice will it be tomorrow to be able to go back over all the votes in one big multiquote with everyone's reasons given?

I'll be in the dead forum tomorrow laughing that vale was right

I got you covered tonight bro

You'll not exactly be Mr popular in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Sounds like you only really sped read the last 20 posts... Hmmm. Interesting...
    Yes and? I'm trying to keep up while at work. Sorry if I'm missing something here. What did i miss? Whats so interesting?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement