Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yes and? I'm trying to keep up while at work. Sorry if I'm missing something here. What did i miss? Whats so interesting?

The woodcutting and ale are brilliant

Jayop wrote: »
    Not defending PP here, but the last thing the GM wants to do is modkill players and even in the last game I had a rule about missing two consecutive votes because it's easy to miss one and still be active.

You went mad when I decided no one was allowed vote without my permission tho
    Oh tigger the thinks you come up with lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Convenient he dies just after accusing you.

Its all about reverse physcology they want us to think he is a wolf. They done it last time with fleawuss . I'm getting suspicious I'd u

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Its all about reverse physcology they want us to think he is a wolf. They done it last time with fleawuss . I'm getting suspicious I'd u

I'd is meant to be of

Munches arent always about reverse pyschology, they lost 2 last night if we were close to a third they could easily have taken qb

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    I've given it three times
    Not voting is a big no no yet the wwgm has ignored it
    She seems out of her depth and afraid to post
    Totally quiet and no posts except about stuff

Also I am the chosen one
    Its not a bandwagon it's my Devine will

More knee deep in real life than out of my depth Tripper. For that reason I'm afraid I am out.

More knee deep in real life than out of my depth Tripper. For that reason I'm afraid I am out.

your quitting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Vote barney

Nailing my colours to the cross here because I need to go do a little work. Voting because I think....

1) Mick and Qb were onto something yesterday morning and Max tried to put them off the scent.
    2) The strange vote for Tigger followed by the very late last minute switch to The Valeyard
    3) The low post count could be a wolf in hiding

Any one of the the reasons is probably enough to justify a vote at this stage so all three kinda puts a cherry on top.

thats ok

If you're thinking of pulling out could you PM the game mod first rather than state it here. Gives him a chance to decide what to do.

• Advertisement

your quitting?

last time el hombre pretended to quit to get round suspicion
    until they are modkilled and the role revealed all players are in play

I don't think he was pretending. I was in PM with him last time and asked him to stay on for the sake of the game. He was genuinely annoyed people were getting on to him about his inactivity.

can we have clarification on persepoly please hot perse poly cold perse polly in the pot nine days old

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Yes people quiting or talking about never playing again the second they are accused need to have a long hard look at themselves, most played before or watched the previous game knew exactly what to expect and yet they still signed up, its all part and parcel of the game people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

andy125 wrote: »
    Yes people talking about never playing again the second they are accused need to have a long hard look at themselves, most played before or watched the previous game knew exactly what to expect and yet they still signed up, its all part and parcel of the game people

Nothing to do with being called out on being a wolf, that's part of the game.

No one bitched at me, just reading pages and pages of ye bitching at each other... Fück that

Yes people quiting or talking about never playing again the second they are accused need to have a long hard look at themselves, most played before or watched the previous game knew exactly what to expect and yet they still signed up, its all part and parcel of the game people

I have pm'd GM just for the record. A bit of perspective is needed here. This is just a game. I highly doubt anyone leaving or closing their accounts are doing so because they've been suspected! Speaking for myself, I'm too busy to keep up with the goings on of it all.

Saying some people need to take a long hard look at themselves Andy is a bit much I think. It's a game.

makes me feel bad for accusing people and its ment to be fum :(

Guy's everyone take a chill pill. PP, you don't need to be mega active, post when you can, get a vote in every day and read as much as you can. Not everyone has to be a Tigger (thank f).

makes me feel bad for accusing people and its ment to be fum :(

Andy is way off the mark, don't worry about it.

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Andy is way off the mark, don't worry about it.

TBF to you, you never said you were quitting, just that you won't play again which is fair enough. The game isn't for everyone and if you don't enjoy it then you shouldn't waste your time doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

I have pm'd GM just for the record. A bit of perspective is needed here. This is just a game. I highly doubt anyone leaving or closing their accounts are doing so because they've been suspected! Speaking for myself, I'm too busy to keep up with the goings on of it all.

Saying some people need to take a long hard look at themselves Andy is a bit much I think. It's a game.

when i said take a hard look at yourselfs i just meant that you shouldnt get so worked up about it and just play it as game

sorry, no disrespect intended

TBF to you, you never said you were quitting, just that you won't play again which is fair enough. The game isn't for everyone and if you don't enjoy it then you shouldn't waste your time doing it.

I've pm'd gm

Guy's everyone take a chill pill. PP, you don't need to be mega active, post when you can, get a vote in every day and read as much as you can. Not everyone has to be a Tigger (thank f).

well ppoly is gone so i expect i have all my votes back

vote jayop[/p]

ffs vote jayop

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

VOTE BARNEY for the reasons outlined by others.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Yeah you hear that Don, stick to less sociable and taxing games like the Sims...

:p

Take the mickey out of Tigger, get voted for.

Awesome play.

sullivlo wrote: »
    VOTE BARNEY for the reasons outlined by others.

Worst priest ever

• Advertisement

Take the mickey out of Tigger, get voted for.

Awesome play.

You make it sound like he's somehow sane or something

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement