Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Jayop wrote: »
    Take the mickey out of Tigger, get voted for.

Awesome play.
    o ffs lighten up
    vote barney
    whoever the **** that is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

No offence to anyone who's leaving but can the WWGM give us a confirmation of the current position and whats likely to happen next

Tonights lynching will be fun with possibly 4 revels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

At this rate the game will be over by the weekend.

At this rate the game will be over by the weekend.

I still got 1 bullet 2 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

All gone a bit mad here!

Tigger you had listed I think PP, dazzler and jayop last night in your percentages. Any thoughts on them now

Should we just lynch one of the people who want to leave for the sake of the game? I know I'm probably going to come under suspicion for this but of we could remove El Hombre, PP or Don (if he is leaving), then that would leave GM with only 2 places to fill.

We've already got two wolves so we're ahead in the game so a wasted lynch while far from ideal could benefit the game as a whole.

Thoughts peeps?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Should we just lynch one of the people who want to leave for the sake of the game? I know I'm probably going to come under suspicion for this but of we could remove El Hombre, PP or Don (if he is leaving), then that would leave GM with only 2 places to fill.

We've already got two wolves so we're ahead in the game so a wasted lynch while far from ideal could benefit the game as a whole.

Thoughts peeps?

I see what you're doing there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Thoughts peeps?

we should wait till gm confirms what is to happen to them first, they might all be mod killed who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

I still got 1 bullet 2 :D

Dont miss

• Advertisement

Thoughts peeps?
    In all seriousness. At the moment El is they only one to go awol and we don't know why. I think we should leave it to the GM. We've got plenty of time to make such a decision if it is something that the village would like to consider.

Personally i think less interferemce would be better. But open to having the discussion along with keeping an open mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

We have to pause this while we sort this out guys. Having 3 people gone in the last 24hours is not great and we want to make sure we do it right

Game paused till 7.15

No posting please till this is resolved

andy125 wrote: »
    we should wait till gm confirms what is to happen to them first, they might all be mod killed who knows

Modkilling them all is worse for us as a village if they're all on the good team, and it's crap for the game, and I have more interest in having a good competitive game over a whitewash by modkilling wolves.

Guys we are reviewing what just happened and figuring out what the best course of action. Can we all just take a step back please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Vote barney

Nailing my colours to the cross here because I need to go do a little work. Voting because I think....

1) Mick and Qb were onto something yesterday morning and Max tried to put them off the scent.
    2) The strange vote for Tigger followed by the very late last minute switch to The Valeyard
    3) The low post count could be a wolf in hiding

Any one of the the reasons is probably enough to justify a vote at this stage so all three kinda puts a cherry on top.

Just finished work so I'll attempt to defend myself, although I see votes beginning to mount against me. I can't defend the first point really, other than maybe suggesting that there are others around the same post count as me.

I voted for Tigger before he announced he was the seer, as at that stage it came across to me as weird ramblings with a vendetta against a wolf from a prior game. I voted early because I didn't think I'd get a chance to get back on yesterday evening with the Ireland game. Once I caught up on everything it seemed clear that either Tigger was the seer or was doing something very bizarre. I changed my vote, in the knowledge that it would look strange changing so late on. However, I was between that and being the only person other than Vale to vote for Tigger which would also look strange. So either I voted Tigger and stood out or changed to what I thought was correct and still stood out. So between two options I chose the one which I thought was right.

Low post count could be a wolf in hiding, but so far the wolves were in the middle of the road in terms of post count with none in the top six or bottom six.

Now the above may not prevent my lynching, but at the very least I've provided some defence which will hopefully sway the vote. I don't know who the wolves are but I reckon I might back Tigger with his Persepony pick

tritium wrote: »
    All gone a bit mad here!

Tigger you had listed I think PP, dazzler and jayop last night in your percentages. Any thoughts on them now

Pp has quit
    Jaylop cries if you vote for him
    And Elmo has stopped calling me names

I thin we should vote barney cos I'm never met the chap

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    We have to pause this while we sort this out guys. Having 3 people gone in the last 24hours is not great and we want to make sure we do it right

Game paused till 7.15

6.15pm sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Sorry for the above. Didn't realise we'd been asked not to post.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Just finished work so I'll attempt to defend myself, although I see votes beginning to mount against me. I can't defend the first point really, other than maybe suggesting that there are others around the same post count as me.

I voted for Tigger before he announced he was the seer, as at that stage it came across to me as weird ramblings with a vendetta against a wolf from a prior game. I voted early because I didn't think I'd get a chance to get back on yesterday evening with the Ireland game. Once I caught up on everything it seemed clear that either Tigger was the seer or was doing something very bizarre. I changed my vote, in the knowledge that it would look strange changing so late on. However, I was between that and being the only person other than Vale to vote for Tigger which would also look strange. So either I voted Tigger and stood out or changed to what I thought was correct and still stood out. So between two options I chose the one which I thought was right.

Low post count could be a wolf in hiding, but so far the wolves were in the middle of the road in terms of post count with none in the top six or bottom six.

Now the above may not prevent my lynching, but at the very least I've provided some defence which will hopefully sway the vote. I don't know who the wolves are but I reckon I might back Tigger with his Persepony pick
    Perespoly has quit
    I haven't a clue who to vote for now
    There are 3 mod kills and a lynching tonight
    I'm tempted to discuss Andy because vale named him and I think it might be a massive double bluff
    So in case people missed it vale spelled out Andy
    Was it because Andy is a short name or was it an Awesome double bluff
    Anyone any thoughts on the matter

Lads, sorry for this but we have a couple of options that we are considering, we have to delay reopening this to 7pm so to make sure we take the best option.

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    Perespoly has quit
    I haven't a clue who to vote for now
    There are 3 mod kills and a lynching tonight
    I'm tempted to discuss Andy because vale named him and I think it might be a massive double bluff
    So in case people missed it vale spelled out Andy
    Was it because Andy is a short name or was it an Awesome double bluff
    Anyone any thoughts on the matter

Yes I recall that. I'm not sure it says anything strongly enough one way or another tho.

Need to verify barney's assertion that his vote for you could have been made at a time when there wasn't any strong evidence that you were the seer.

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Seriously people can you stop posting!!!

Can the wolves report to the wolf forum please. do not post here or thank this post.

sorry guys, still need a bit more time to chose the best option that doesn't unbalance the game. I am using the Dead forum for fine tuning options.

the only option is to mod kill and keep going

play from where ever we are or end it and go again if people want

I live near swinford in co Mayo
    (I'm a dub btw ) and years ago when Wikipedia was new the wikipediea article on swinford was all about the werewolves that live there
    It was probably the lads that grew up to be the hardy bucks that did it

http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Swinford

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Tigger wrote: »
    I live near swinford in co Mayo
    (I'm a dub btw ) and years ago when Wikipedia was new the wikipediea article on swinford was all about the werewolves that live there
    It was probably the lads that grew up to be the hardy bucks that did it

http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Swinford

I bet u wrote that

I bet u wrote that

i wrote part of it ;)

• Advertisement

Ok, we have a solution that may or may not work.

We are mod killing all three quitters, El Hombre, Donnelly and Persepoly. They were all simple villagers.

Today continue as normal. with lynch at 10pm. All votes so far will not be counted. We are resetting with only two votes allowed for this evening lynch.

Due to the unbalancing in the wolf favour they lose one of the two alpha peeks.

We are still monitoring and will will strive to keep the game balanced.

This is the only viable option we had or the game reset.

Please do not discuss this decision and carry on with the game. We can debate this after the game. But for now we just want to carry on.

I ask all players please reflect to think what caused on the players to quit and be mindful of their posting. This is a game and we want everyone to enjoy it and not drive players away.

Also please do not refer to the players who left the game as it does not help and what done is done.

Good luck and please enjoy the GAME!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement