Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i vote tritanium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sticking with Barney.

also i am aware that we are not to discuss this outcome but does this not mean that the wolves got to discuss it but the villagers didn't
    i find the idea that the people that quit quit due to the way we talked to them to be accusatory
    if someone thinks i've been mean to them i'm sorry

Jayop wrote: »
    Sticking with Barney.
    you have to put it in bold

Tigger wrote: »
    you have to put it in bold

Maybe I will.

• Advertisement

acually the reason el hombre quit was because he felt hard done by for an innocent mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Ok, we have a solution that may or may not work.

We are mod killing all three quitters, El Hombre, Donnelly and Persepoly. They were all simple villagers.

Today continue as normal. with lynch at 10pm. All votes so far will not be counted. We are resetting with only two votes allowed for this evening lynch.

Due to the unbalancing in the wolf favour they lose one of the two alpha peeks.

We are still monitoring and will will strive to keep the game balanced.

This is the only viable option we had or the game reset.

Please do not discuss this decision and carry on with the game. We can debate this after the game. But for now we just want to carry on.

I ask all players please reflect to think what caused on the players to quit and be mindful of their posting. This is a game and we want everyone to enjoy it and not drive players away.

Also please do not refer to the players who left the game as it does not help and what done is done.

Good luck and please enjoy the GAME!!!

Right we're back

3 villagers gone

Does the losing of an alpha peek mean the alpha has completed the task?

Some thoughts on Andy- odd how hes played this. Anyone might have expected him to lead from the front but his first major act was to throw Vale under the bus.

His game to date seems to be keeping himself just visible but not too much. Nothing majorly proactive. Either way is this the mark of an experienced player?

Several thanks and mutual thanks from Max

Vales finger point at the end

So, are the wolves gently steering us that way to get rid of him? If so why not munch him themselves? Is he a wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

So these are the players left then?
    Andy
    Barney
    Charlaois
    Crosstownk
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    Sullivo
    The Dazzler
    Tigger
    Tritium
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Jayops point one about barney is the one that stood out to me. I think yesterday's kill was hunting a role, but that QB could of been onto something. Point 2 I believe could of been unlucky and on point 3 since I'm on the list of low posts could be used against me so not basing it off this as could be busy in RL

I remember reading that QB suspected jayop as well just before the munch but to me munching QB soon after that post seems like a wolf trick to cast a shadow. So I'm not 100% on jayop either way yet but think he gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

Uriel I believe was mentioned in his 'ghost' post but that was after the kill post so don't think that motivated the kill as it was decided by then.

I wrote this up just after the quiet period.

So for now I vote barney[\b]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I will not be discussing this issue any further.

Our only posts on this thread will be to clarify the rules and announce results.

Please move on from this and we can discuss it after the game if deemed necessary.

• Advertisement

Apologies didn't do the brackets right Barney[\b]

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So these are the players left then?
    Andy
    Barney
    Charlaois
    Crosstownk
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    Sullivo
    The Dazzler
    Tigger
    Tritium
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an
    Right so out of this list we have 3 wolves, 9 villagers and one seer. I'm gonna have to revisit my theory here coz the 2 people I named in my last post are now both gone.

Nopeare wrote: »
    i'm trying to work out whatsgoing on there

test
    test

is no one wondering why i'm voting tritanium?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,792 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i actually like his solution. it seems fair and if it slightly favours the wolves thats grand IMO. after losing 2 in 2 days, the game could of finished too early for my liking

test
    test

1 2

Nopeare wrote: »
    i'm trying to work out whatsgoing on there
    The first isn't working??? If you quote my post you can see it in my text.
    I'll try with a space barney [\b]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Uriel. wrote: »
    Yes I recall that. I'm not sure it says anything strongly enough one way or another tho.

Need to verify barney's assertion that his vote for you could have been made at a time when there wasn't any strong evidence that you were the seer.

Jayop himself said that he was unsure of who to vote for a short while after I had voted for Tigger. So that's why I've said that it wasn't clear he was the seer, and he hadn't announced it by that stage anyway.
    Jayop wrote: »
    Honestly don't know who to vote for. Day one reasons are always so rubbish and it's harsh on someone getting the boot.

I do hope people start to change their mind on this one, but there's nothing I can say about the change in tactic v the low post count people. That in my case is just unfortunate.

Give me a few more bullets or a hand grenade :pac:

Lets not landslide Barney a bit of a race would be nice....

• Advertisement

Ive heard people have gone crazy trying to work out what goes on in the mind of a Tigger

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Vote Barney

Barney92 wrote: »
    Jayop himself said that he was unsure of who to vote for a short while after I had voted for Tigger. So that's why I've said that it wasn't clear he was the seer, and he hadn't announced it by that stage anyway.

I do hope people start to change their mind on this one, but there's nothing I can say about the change in tactic v the low post count people. That in my case is just unfortunate.

just vote with me

vote dazzler

had a hunch earlier on. went looking for the 'evidence' but couldnt find it. that was fine, then jayop posted that multiquote which reinforced my hunch.

am open to a change though. in the meantime gonna cook a chicken stir fry

Ya Daz is still a good option for a lynch.

as many consider you the seer, did you 'seer' tritanium, and found out he was hairy or an assassin?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Vote Barney

why?

as many consider you the seer, did you 'seer' tritanium, and found out he was hairy or an assassin?

he has only seered 2 so far both wolfs he will get 2 more when the GA protects him tonight and one tomoro night

Vote The Dazzler

Reasoning: Both Tigger early on in the game and QB before he got eaten had mentioned suspicions about Daz. Although it may be unlikely that both Daz and Vale were both wolves in 2 consecutive games, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Some posts of his struck me as suspicious and we haven't heard from him today for whatever reason. So that's why my vote is going to Daz.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Vote The Dazzler

Reasoning: Both Tigger early on in the game and QB before he got eaten had mentioned suspicions about Daz. Although it may be unlikely that both Daz and Vale were both wolves in 2 consecutive games, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Some posts of his struck me as suspicious and we haven't heard from him today for whatever reason. So that's why my vote is going to Daz.

copycat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement