Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

as many consider you the seer, did you 'seer' tritanium, and found out he was hairy or an assassin?
    no
    hes a normal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Vote The Dazzler

Reasoning: Both Tigger early on in the game and QB before he got eaten had mentioned suspicions about Daz. Although it may be unlikely that both Daz and Vale were both wolves in 2 consecutive games, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Some posts of his struck me as suspicious and we haven't heard from him today for whatever reason. So that's why my vote is going to Daz.

copycat
    I was typing up my post when you were posting yours. Better a cat than a wolf anyway right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigger wrote: »
    no
    hes a normal

Just spotted now. Confused tbh...

tritium wrote: »
    Just spotted now. Confused tbh...

was hoping people would hop on
    they didn't

who you wanna go for

I need some inspiration feel Barney will go swinging but dont want to landslide him. Tigger went with tritium but no explanation really and a few for dazzler.

• Advertisement

I need some inspiration feel Barney will go swinging but dont want to landslide him. Tigger went with tritium but no explanation really and a few for dazzler.

that was a joke
    the mods have annoyed me it was them that started the landslide yet we get told to mind out p's and q's
    can we
    vote jayop
    please

vote jayop

vote jayop

your locked into that vote now you know

was hoping people would hop on
    they didn't

who you wanna go for

Tricky

Andy worries me
    Yoss got all loud and aggressive today
    Dazz has been a suspicion of mine for a bit

Lots of players (andy and sullivlo spring to mind) are kind of keeping their heads just over the parapet but not being as active (in a beneficial rather than postcouny way) as id expect. Not really sure why

Right im off out should be back before close.

mainly for race purposes

Vote the Dazzler

• Advertisement

Tricky

Andy worries me

Lots of players (andy and sullivlo spring to mind) are kind of keeping their heads just over the parapet but not being as active (in a beneficial rather than postcouny way) as id expect. Not really sure why

Of course we probably have a sleeper too.

Cant figure out what the tasks can have been but i think we have to assume theyre done by now. One peek to wolves and if cant pick the assassin we face an extra kill against us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Tricky

Andy worries me

Half my posts from the last game was explaining the game to people, that is not needed in this game as most know what's going on

But good observation trit

Tricky

Andy worries me

oh i'd say andy is 5 times more likley to be a wolf then jay
    but im pissed off with him
    i need a definate peek tonight for the vig so i'm voting with my heart tonight

we lost 3 villagers and then the mods discused it with the wolves what they were willing to give us
    if i wasn't dying tonight i'd probably jus

Seer me as I have said the last couple of days.

Barney

Seer me as I have said the last couple of days.

Barney

If your a villager you should not want us to waist a very limited seer peek on a villager

I have suspicions about Yosser as he was quiet up until today and bam, now he is throwing accusations everywhere. Could just be an inexperience player though.

andy125 wrote: »
    If your a villager you should not want us to waist a very limited seer peek on a villager

Well, would a wolf bring attention to themselves to be seered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Andy
    Barney
    Charlaois
    Crosstownk
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar - Daz
    Mollyb60 - Daz
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    The Dazzler - Barney
    Tigger - Jayop
    Tritium
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an - Daz

As it stands it's 3 each for Barney and Daz with 1 for me.

Well, would a wolf bring attention to themselves to be seered?

Yes to make it appear they are innocent of course

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Right so currently, unless I'm mistaken, I've most votes for lynching with Dazzler and Jayop with one from Tigger for some reason.

Now I don't believe Jayop is a wolf so I won't vote for him. But I reckon at this stage I'm going to have to throw my lot in with those voting for Dazzler, purely for self-survival reasons and on the off chance that Dazzler is a wolf.

Vote the Dazzler

I'm not keen on people offering themselves to be seen especially when there is a limited number of sees left (assuming Tigger gets eaten in the next day or two). In my view it would be better to offer a reason for someone you think is a wolf to be seen, or just let the seer do their work. Either you're a villager and just want to prove that to everyone else which isn't that big of a win for the village (this would be different if further into the game for me anyway) or you're a wolf trying to convince people that you're not one.

• Advertisement

andy125 wrote: »
    Yes to make it appear they are innocent of course

I'm in two minds about Daz, either he's a brazen wolf taking the chance that he won't be checked or he's a villager really trying to prove he's innocent so he can survive longer.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Right so currently, unless I'm mistaken, I've most votes for lynching with Dazzler and Jayop with one from Tigger for some reason.

Now I don't believe Jayop is a wolf so I won't vote for him. But I reckon at this stage I'm going to have to throw my lot in with those voting for Dazzler, purely for self-survival reasons and on the off chance that Dazzler is a wolf.

Vote the Dazzler

I'm not keen on people offering themselves to be seen especially when there is a limited number of sees left (assuming Tigger gets eaten in the next day or two). In my view it would be better to offer a reason for someone you think is a wolf to be seen, or just let the seer do their work. Either you're a villager and just want to prove that to everyone else which isn't that big of a win for the village (this would be different if further into the game for me anyway) or you're a wolf trying to convince people that you're not one.

i told you to vote with me?
    daz isn't a wolf ffs

Vote barney

Barney - Daz
    Jayop - Barney
    MicksJaguar - Daz
    Mollyb60 - Daz
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    The Dazzler - Barney
    Tigger - Jayop
    Y0ssar1an - Daz

4 each for the two main rivals with these still to vote.

Andy
    Charlaois
    Crosstownk
    Crowseye
    Tritium
    Uriel

so no one is following me anymore
    sound
    tigger out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

daz isn't a wolf ffs

Can you give me reasons because at the moment I'm torn between voting for Daz and Barney.

Daz because I think he's just a wee bit suspicious and Barney because of Jayop's logic.

1 x Seer
    1 x Guardian Angel
    1 x Vigilante
    1 x Assassin
    1 x Alpha WW
    1 x Werewolves
    9 x Villagers

Would that role call be correct?

if it is then we have 14 people with unknown roles, 3 evils and 11 good.

We have just over a 1/3 chance of lynching someone with a role and just under a 1/5 chance of lynching an evil.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Can you give me reasons because at the moment I'm torn between voting for Daz and Barney.

Daz because I think he's just a wee bit suspicious and Barney because of Jayop's logic.

Tigger's logic is every time I make a joke about him he tries to get my lynched.

Jayop wrote: »
    1 x Seer
    1 x Guardian Angel
    1 x Vigilante
    1 x Assassin
    1 x Alpha WW
    1 x Werewolves
    9 x Villagers

Would that role call be correct?

if it is then we have 14 people with unknown roles, 3 evils and 11 good.

We have just over a 1/3 chance of lynching someone with a role and just under a 1/5 chance of lynching an evil.
    I believe so.

oh i'd say andy is 5 times more likley to be a wolf then jay
    but im pissed off with him
    i need a definate peek tonight for the vig so i'm voting with my heart tonight

we lost 3 villagers and then the mods discused it with the wolves what they were willing to give us
    if i wasn't dying tonight i'd probably jus

Dying tonight my hole. My moneys on the GA had your back on night one

• Advertisement

Dying tonight my hole. My moneys on the GA had your back on night one

Yep, the wolves fecked up big time last night. Logically the wolves should have gambled on hitting Tigger because even if he was guarded they'd know for sure tonight and they would have had to deal with one less seer check.

Now I'm with you and think they're going to miss tonight so have to decide to take out n important villager or lose their kill at a crucial time.

Silly wolves. Silly silly wolves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement