Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Can we talk about Valeyard pointing to Andy?

Could the wolves possibly be that Brazen to make a post like that thinking we'd assume they never would to one of their own?

Welcome Ladies, Gents and Warewolfs to tonights lynching, tonights weapon of choice is the gullotine. Special shoutout to the wolf thread and the dead thread which coincidently has as many wolfs now as the wolf thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

crowseye wrote: »
    In fairness to Dazzler, it wouldn't make any sense if he was a wolf and voted against Tigger when it was clear that The Valeyard was getting lynched at that stage no matter what, it just makes him a target to everybody if he was a wolf for voting differently. I'd be more inclined to believe he made an honest mistake and thought Tigger was lying. I actually think he's more likely to be a villager now because of it.

Seems like its between Barney and Dazzler at the moment, and although someone did say Dazzler could have voted against Tigger as some kind of double bluff to put us off the scent I still don't think he's a wolf going from what I said before. I think Jayop makes a pretty convincing argument about Barney and unless someone can come up with a strong counterpoint I'm going to vote Barney [B/]

Jayop wrote: »
    Can we talk about Valeyard pointing to Andy?

Could the wolves possibly be that Brazen to make a post like that thinking we'd assume they never would to one of their own?

Just had a quick look back at the people who offered Shatter sympathy after his killing.

Vale
    Quickbeam
    Max
    Uriel
    Andy
    Dazzler all in that order

Dont think I missed any but was skimming it has 2 wolfs on it already so may be worth keeping an eye on later if calls are close

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Wow I'm bad at this, vote Barney

• Advertisement

MollyB. Quickbeam made that suggestion the day before he got killed by the wolves in the aftermath of dyslexiagate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

crowseye wrote: »
    Seems like its between Barney and Dazzler at the moment, and although someone did say Dazzler could have voted against Tigger as some kind of double bluff to put us off the scent I still don't think he's a wolf going from what I said before. I think Jayop makes a pretty convincing argument about Barney and unless someone can come up with a strong counterpoint I'm going to vote Barney [B/]

One of his points involved my voting for Tigger and changing to Valeyard later on. I voted for Tigger before he announced he was the seer and then changed afterwards. Dazzler voted for him after he said he was the seer. Now I don't fully believe he is a wolf, but if you're forgiving one I reckon you should forgive me for it. As I said I don't think he is a wolf, but I know I am not one so voting for him is slightly greater percentage of catching a wolf as if I vote elsewhere there's a greater chance of me being lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

While have some suspicions about Dazz, I think I'm more inclined to take Jayop's reasoning on Barney. I've stuff to do so I'll cast my vote now and check later if I can.

vote Barney

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I dunno if there's any point in me trying to defend myself seeing as that's a terribly 'wolfy' move but all I can say is that I'm not a wolf, I don't have a role. I'm just an idiot trying to sort out who to trust.
    I can't see anything I've said that would put suspicion on me apart from the fact that I've accused Dazzler. Don't waste a seer check on me, I'm happy to die to save the village.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I dunno if there's any point in me trying to defend myself seeing as that's a terribly 'wolfy' move but all I can say is that I'm not a wolf, I don't have a role. I'm just an idiot trying to sort out who to trust.
    I can't see anything I've said that would put suspicion on me apart from the fact that I've accused Dazzler. Don't waste a seer check on me, I'm happy to die to save the village.

Nobody has voted for you. This is an odd message.

• Advertisement

Was that not you voting for me a few posts up? Thought you'd just messed up the BOLD thing.

MollyB. Quickbeam made that suggestion the day before he got killed by the wolves in the aftermath of dyslexiagate.
    Thought this was a vote, apologies if not.

Vote barney
    Barney - Daz
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    MicksJaguar - Daz
    Mollyb60 - Daz
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    The Dazzler - Barney
    Tigger - Jayop
    Y0ssar1an - Daz

6 for barney - Starting to feel a bit wrong with no-one defending him.

Andy
    Charlaois
    Tritium
    Uriel

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Thought this was a vote, apologies if not.
    No. I was responding to you about QB having his suspicions about me.

Oh whoops. My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney doesnt look like a wolf to me right now

Whos pointing fingers at everyone else every chance they get?

vote Jayop

tritium wrote: »
    Barney doesnt look like a wolf to me right now

Whos pointing fingers at everyone else every chance they get?

vote Jayop

If by pointing fingers you mean the only person who actually went back over the posts of people and collated information for all to see.

I'm far from convinced by Barney myself, but due to the landslide last night we have feck all to work with.

Vote barney
    Barney - Daz
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    MicksJaguar - Daz
    Mollyb60 - Daz
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    The Dazzler - Barney
    Tigger - Jayop
    Tritium - jayop
    Y0ssar1an - Daz

6 for barney

Andy
    Charlaois
    Uriel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

barny going down too easily

Sticking with our leader tigg for all my sins

i vote Jayop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Jayop wrote: »
    If by pointing fingers you mean the only person who actually went back over the posts of people and collated information for all to see.

I'm far from convinced by Barney myself, but due to the landslide last night we have feck all to work with.

Vote barney
    Barney - Daz
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    MicksJaguar - Daz
    Mollyb60 - Daz
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    The Dazzler - Barney
    Tigger - Jayop
    Tritium - jayop
    Y0ssar1an - Daz

6 for barney

Andy
    Charlaois
    Uriel
    I've gone back over loads of posts

Tigger wrote: »

"and collated information for all to see"

• Advertisement

Andy - Jayop
    Barney - Daz
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    MicksJaguar - Daz
    Mollyb60 - Daz
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    The Dazzler - Barney
    Tigger - Jayop
    Tritium - jayop
    Y0ssar1an - Daz

6 for barney
    4 for Daz
    3 for Jayop

Charlaois
    Uriel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

vote barney

vote barney

waste of a vote Barney now 3 clear

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Jayop has been very helpful and I think he shouldn't be lynched for now perhaps. I'm thinking Andy for some reason , hes getting behind the leader tig but is he just doing that to draw attention away from himself. IMO jayop is too valuable to lynch ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »

As have I, in fact I brought up the barney possibility... Low post Count, voting tigger then changed his mind, quick beam mentioning barney etc.

Im not sure to be honest..

Im afraid that because he's a seasoned veteran and good at hiding strategy etc and because tiggs has gone with him... I'm going VOTE Jayop

Sorry. Might have gone dazzler but tiggs saying he isn't a WW swung me away

waste of a vote Barney now 3 clear

OK. I'll make it interesting

Vote Jayop

I hope I haven't screwed myself over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well this is unfortunate. I really don't know why Jayop is getting many votes here. I would've had him as one of my three bankers for not being a wolf. Sadly I don't have much of a an argument for people to change to Dazzler from me, but Jayop picked one of the wolves unless I'm mistaken, and did so before that person was outed by the seer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jayop has been very helpful and I think he shouldn't be lynched for now perhaps. I'm thinking Andy for some reason , hes getting behind the leader tig but is he just doing that to draw attention away from himself. IMO jayop is too valuable to lynch ATM

Another low poster deflecting from a primary suspect perhaps?

Jayop

• Advertisement

#believeinTig

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement