Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Uriel. wrote: »
    I try catch up on work for a few hours and then I come back to this.. Wtf is going on?

Trigger bagged 3 wolves from 3 picks.

Was asked to say how he got to the conclusion.
    He thought he was being accused of cheating but that is unconfirmed looks unlikely.

Posted link to seer thread which gives some info out.

Game in dissary but hard to know what course to take its late people have real **** going on so we wait on the mods to decide.

Andy pulled out cause i binked him as a wolf :P :pac:

Nopeare wrote: »
    Nope not it, genuine mistake on the phone

Your first vote had to be on a wolf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Honestly hard to see how they go on from here. Tigger needs mod killed anyway and if we ever play a game again I won't play if he's in.

If he's mod killed and the wolves have their kill in the morning it'll balance out but it needs everyone to stay on board. I would out of respect for the mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

*Ghost of Valeyard appears for a once off post prepping Barney's welcome party*

No one accused of cheating in the dead room. Just astounded, amazed at the 3/3 as so unusual.

Mods have a duty to make sure of fair play. (checking unique visitors to threads, etc)

On behalf Of The dead room, I thinking Cam speak for my fellow souls, we were enjoying the chats and are bitterly disappointed at how this has turned out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

In Short tigger got me as the alpha to go 3/3

Mods questioned if he was cheating... I haven't really seen a post here or in the wolf thread saying he was a cheat.

Then he blew a gasket - called who ever accused him a kunt, calling them out to say it face to face and then posted links to the seer thread
    it was adead wolfin the dead forum so maximus basivcally
    aparantly i'm a computer hacter
    i wasdue an invite for another villager to talk in the seer room
    but instead i got no replyt and finally i got a accusation of cheating
    i posted my post history toshow id been reading your posts and jay said i shouldnt
    then the gm said i could talk about it in the dead room
    no evidence
    no proof
    just some sore looser

i want toknow how you guys picked quickbeam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Jayop wrote: »
    Honestly hard to see how they go on from here. Tigger needs mod killed anyway and if we ever play a game again I won't play if he's in.

If he's mod killed and the wolves have their kill in the morning it'll balance out but it needs everyone to stay on board. I would out of respect for the mods.

I will stay if it comes down to that, don't won't to ruin anyone else's game

*Ghost of Valeyard appears for a once off post prepping Barney's welcome party*

No one accused of cheating in the dead room. Just astounded, amazed at the 3/3 as so unusual.

Mods have a duty to make sure of fair play. (checking unique visitors to threads, etc)

On behalf Of The dead room, I thinking Cam speak for my fellow souls, we were enjoying the chats and are bitterly disappointed at how this has turned out.
    the gm posted that a dead wolf has reported an unusually high numbver of unique hits on the wolf forum and i have to explainmyself
    he sid its all in the dead room
    where i come fromyou call someone a cheat you better have proof

One of the dead wolves have said he has noted higher than expected unique hits to the wolf chat room. We have checked to see if it was possible to independently see the wolf room,but couldn't find any and we were sure it was safe. However you did get see three wolves in a row. I accept the 1st had a very high chance of getting peeked, and you have explained your reasoning for the second on thread. I just want to understand how you were able to get the third. I am being open minded as I can be as the game does get you suspicious, but even you got to admit getting three wolves in a row is unusual.

so is the little **** man enought to accuse me

Andy pulled out cause i binked him as a wolf :P :pac:

Hod did that work out for you last game

Vale can you stay out till morning. Tigger can you try not to **** it up more than you have done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Sorry everyone, I have to pull this game. It is beyond my control now.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Tigger wrote: »
    In Short tigger got me as the alpha to go 3/3

Mods questioned if he was cheating... I haven't really seen a post here or in the wolf thread saying he was a cheat.

Then he blew a gasket - called who ever accused him a kunt, calling them out to say it face to face and then posted links to the seer thread
    it was adead wolfin the dead forum so maximus basivcally
    aparantly i'm a computer hacter
    i wasdue an invite for another villager to talk in the seer room
    but instead i got no replyt and finally i got a accusation of cheating
    i posted my post history toshow id been reading your posts and jay said i shouldnt
    then the gm said i could talk about it in the dead room
    no evidence
    no proof
    just some sore looser

i want toknow how you guys picked quickbeam

He was actually the packs first pick on the first day as he was been helpful and I convinced them to change, then we thought you'd be protected last night so went on quick

Seriously I've read your posts even when people were getting annoyed as you didn't like them etc and you told them it's just a game you need to remember that I believe you wrote somewhere in here one of the first rules is have a thick skin.

As I said and you'll get to read I think the most inflamotry post in the wolf thread was me with - Fair play tigger he is either the best seer ever or found this thread to go 3/3

andy125 wrote: »
    Hod did that work out for you last game

Badly just trying to lighten the mood at this stage no offence meant

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Sorry everyone, I have to pull this game. It is beyond my control now.

Hold off yet.

Stfu tigger, get over yourself, your ego is destroying the game, you played good but all that good play has gone to waste with this complete meltdown

Nope not it, genuine mistake on the phone

Your first vote had to be on a wolf?

No I'd to misspell 2 players names in 2 separate posts within a timeframe

I will be happy to discuss this in the morning if allowed and explain the reasoning behind the the Seer room, etc.

But I am really gutted it turned out this way and my brain is fried, so don't want to say anything further while emotions are high and stupid claims are made.

It has been a difficult day and this is the last straw for me.

Game over by the looks of it cheers for running Mods it was actually good craic.

Wolfs obv put something in the water to make the village crazy 3 run aways and a blow up. Good thing all I drink is Ye Old Ale

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Tigger whatever accusations were made or not made the point is you've put the game in jeapordy for everybody, this was my first time playing this and I've been enjoying it so far, so I'm pissed you've probably ended this game for me and for everyone playing. Whatever has happened does not give you the right to ruin the game for everybody else..

Everyone chill out. This can be saved up SG wants to so let's see what the morning brings. I'm saying no more here.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Everyone chill out. This can be saved up SG wants to so let's see what the morning brings. I'm saying no more here.

JAYOP :p

Yes it does
    If you call someone a cheat you have to have the evidence to back it up
    Without any evidence I was called a cheat and my last window of opportunity was taken
    Don't worry I won't play with you again

Wolfs obv put something in the water to make the village crazy 3 run aways and a blow up. Good thing all I drink is Ye Old Ale

Think I have it cracked trigger was the seer but just found out he is the assassin as well and this is his transformation?

No

Cheers mods for the work

Tigger how'd you get me by interest?

Tigger, like I said earlier, I am a mental health pharmacist. PM me if you need any help/advice. As you said, this was only a game...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Jesus. Don't ask that question. That's what sparked all of this!

He was actually the packs first pick on the first day as he was been helpful and I convinced them to change, then we thought you'd be protected last night so went on quick

Seriously I've read your posts even when people were getting annoyed as you didn't like them etc and you told them it's just a game you need to remember that I believe you wrote somewhere in here one of the first rules is have a thick skin.

As I said and you'll get to read I think the most inflamotry post in the wolf thread was me with - Fair play tigger he is either the best seer ever or found this thread to go 3/3
    In the game is different to outside the game
    In the game is a character
    If you don't get it you don't get it
    Probably an age thing but I'm not a cheat and I certainly don't appreciate being called one

I have been asked to reconsider.

I honestly don't know if this game can be saved. I will sleep on it, and let you guys know in the morning.

But for now Tigger has been mod killed for revealing the seer room. I can't enforce this and I will not be mentioning Tigger till the game is over.

I will reassess this in the morning. But everyone please take a time out and chill. It is just a ***king game!

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    I have been asked to reconsider.

I honestly don't know if this game can be saved. I will sleep on it, and let you guys know in the morning.

But for now Tigger has been mod killed for revealing the seer room. I can't enforce this and I will not be mentioning Tigger till the game is over.

I will reassess this in the morning. But everyone please take a time out and chill. It is just a ***king game!
    Sorry that it came to this. I was enjoying the game.

• Advertisement

I was working on an essay on it
    I wouldn't even tell my assistant I literally held my breath before posting the seer check then I sent a pm cos I couldn't wait for the answer I was soo excited
    If I'm allowed in the dead room I'll post it there
    Short answer you were too quiet and I thought how would I be if I was the alpha
    I held out ages for my first post cos I was the seer and I think you held out even longer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement