Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so what about alpha? lynch him tonight? potentially leaves assassin free to become wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh wait so is Nopeare still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It is day. You can continue on. Please let not refer to what happened yesterday until the end of the game, where there will be plenty of time to go over it if people want. Just let enjoy the rest of the game with a clean slate.

If someone could post up the list of remaining players, I would be grateful.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh wait so is Nopeare still alive?

Did someone kill him?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry for the stress wwgm just eant to clarify something (if you can) as we"re in a new situation

Tigger had an unfortunate "ahem" accident with a pistol, thats fine

Andy survived. Was it that the wolves dont get a kill since Tigger fell on a loaded pistol or can we infer from your post that Andy was an actual target and a GA save

(Sorry, just kind of important for strategy reasons)

Get well soon Andy!

• Advertisement

This makes the lynch tonight completley pointless. Can we skip a day or something?

Current list of players
    Andy
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Sullivo
    The dazz
    Tritium
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an

This makes the lynch tonight completley pointless. Can we skip a day or something?

Current list of players
    Andy
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Sullivo
    The dazz
    Tritium
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an

Pointless!!!

You left out Nopeare!!

Im bringing marshmallows and beer fir when we string that one up

Meanwhile lets us the day for more spiritual pursuits

Find and kill the ****ing assassin

And calm!!!! Breathe!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Current list of players
    Andy
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Sullivo
    The dazz
    Tritium
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an

Yea can we fast forward I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

andy125 wrote: »
    Yea can we fast forward I wonder?

Pardon my ignorance/stupidity but can you explain what the advantages of fast forwarding would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Right. Feel free to add in any other info:

Andy - protected so must be a villager?
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Sullivo - villager (I know I'm a villager, that's my reasoning)
    The dazz - suspicious based on the seer
    Tritium - villager?
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an
    Nopear - Alpha wolf

Who did nopear vote for, and who did the dead wolves vote for? I think within there we can figure out who else is likely to be a villager.

Roles are less important currently, IMO.

Do we lynch nopear tonight? Or do we race him with someone who is suspicious?

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance/stupidity but can you explain what the advantages of fast forwarding would be?

Fast forward the lynch of the alpha as its a pointless excercise now

sullivlo wrote: »
    Right. Feel free to add in any other info:

Andy - protected so must be a villager?
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Sullivo - villager (I know I'm a villager, that's my reasoning)
    The dazz - suspicious based on the seer
    Tritium - villager?
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an
    Nopear - Alpha wolf

Who did nopear vote for, and who did the dead wolves vote for? I think within there we can figure out who else is likely to be a villager.

Roles are less important currently, IMO.

Question also has to be asked do we still have a bullet or are all bullets gone now, tig was mod killed last night so the bullet he got shouldn't count?

It doesnt really matter who they voted for as it was block voting in the end led by the seer. Not sure how much usable info we'd get from that.

No point leaving nopeare alive if he's the alpha. 1 confirmed dead wolf is better than a random stab in the dark (so to speak)

If nopear is kept alive, s/he will be forced to vote. Who they vote for could be an indication of who is not a wolf.

Now that we know nopear is a wolf, would it be beneficial to keep them alive?

So how many confirmed wolves are gone - vale and max? That leaves 2 left and the apprentice. We know 1 (nopear).

Vig put in a valid kill order on the Seer last night which was put in before the mod kill, so technically the vig killed his own teammate.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Vig put in a valid kill order on the Seer last night which was put in before the mod kill, so technically the vig killed his own teammate.

And andy?

This gets crazier by the minute. Ok vig is now a villager so...

Lets work in finding assassin. If we dont have them by lynch time nopeare swings. If we think we have them them i dunno, run them or just swing them instead. Not thinking clearly yet

If nopear is kept alive, s/he will be forced to vote. Who they vote for could be an indication of who is not a wolf.

Now that we know nopear is a wolf, would it be beneficial to keep them alive?

So how many confirmed wolves are gone - vale and max? That leaves 2 left and the apprentice. We know 1 (nopear).

Any thoughts on if the alpha has used their peek. Shooting them overnight would have been optimal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

The doctor was called and he whipped Andy to his surgery where he stitched up his back. It was a miracle they said. He had survived a werewolf attack.

Andy survived the werewolf attack thanks to the GA - that's the only explanation that I can see.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    Andy survived the werewolf attack thanks to the GA - that's the only explanation that I can see.

Finally people can stop doubting me, I'm looking at you mick, jayop and trit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Well I don't think anyone can say this game hasn't been eventful! So Andy was chosen by the wolves over Trigger? Was he chosen before Trigger went crazy and was mod killed or after. I find it pretty interesting that not only was Andy chosen by the wolves but the GA also protected him over Trigger. Can we get any confirmation if these decisions were made before or after Triggers implosion?

crowseye wrote: »
    Well I don't think anyone can say this game hasn't been eventful! So Andy was chosen by the wolves over Trigger? Was he chosen before Trigger went crazy and was mod killed or after. I find it pretty interesting that not only was Andy chosen by the wolves but the GA also protected him over Trigger. Can we get any confirmation if these decisions were made before or after Triggers implosion?

Tigger could have been protected the night before or as you said could have changed when realising a mod kill was coming

1 alpha wolf known
    1 unknown wolf
    1 unknown assassin who will have a task today to become a wolf.

i suggest we pay attention and try to locate the assassin. task for alpha was to mis spell 2 names in a row, but task for assassin could be way different.

1 alpha wolf known
    1 unknown wolf

i suggest we pay attention and try to locate the assassin. task for alpha was to mis spell 2 names in a row, but task for assassin could be way different.
    How do we know the task for the alpha? That sounds like wolf talk.

How do we know the task for the alpha? That sounds like wolf talk.

he said it yesterday after tigger called him out

1 alpha wolf known
    1 unknown wolf

Pretty sure alpha completed task

Assassin task may not be in day 3, they just need to last that long. That may (or may not) point to someone staying just under the radar since for days 1-3 they need to worry about both wolves and villagers. Who has been not too helpful but not too quiet?

Wolves still have a powerplay, need to manage any vote outcomes we really want very carefully

At this point im assuming worst case scebario ie i) wolf has peeked and ii) assassin kill is coming

Every time it looks like were getting ahead the dice rolls against us- this is exciting :)

Nopeare wrote: »
    No I'd to misspell 2 players names in 2 separate posts within a timeframe
    I had missed this post.

Grand. So we need to keep eyes peeled for trends.

However I don't think I've spelt anyones names correctly :pac:

Ok, if i get some time ill try to review individual posters contributions. For now im going to list who i think is most suspicious for the assassin role.

Disclaimer: Im making lots of assumptions here and largely guessing. Key point is neither wolves nor villagers know who the assassin is atvthe outset. The criteria im using are as per previous post, i.e. helpful but not too helpful, being a good villager but never looking like a role. A 1 is most suspicious right down to a 3 for least (but not in the clear). Lets discuss

Andy. 1 (Wolves dont know the assassin)
    Charolias. 3
    Crosstown. 2
    Crowseye. 2
    Jayop. 1
    Mick. 3
    Molly. 2
    Sullivo. 1
    The dazz - 1
    Tritium. 3
    Uriel. 2
    Y0ssar1an. 1
    Nopear - Alpha wolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Nopeare wrote: »
    No I'd to misspell 2 players names in 2 separate posts within a timeframe

@sullivlo just in case you missed it (but you did thank the post...?)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement