Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

dont actually know what to make of it. perhaps it was just a last post before the game was cancelled - a fair enough assumption considering events.

i'd like to know what NDY stands for please? maybe completely obvious to some, but not to me.

Ndy was a reference to andy when he had decided he was quitting the game but then was persuaded to stay

Nothing much i can say about the post really. At that point i suspected the game was over so i posted for entertainment value

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I'd be really surprised if we saw Nopeare back on the thread TBF.
    Hello fellow villager

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Nopeare wrote: »
    Hello fellow villager

Don't you mean fellow wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Hello fellow villager

hello mr villager. any great plans for the day?

Hello fellow villager

who do you think the other wolf is? any ideas on the assassin. Any co-operation may lead to a more leniant stoning

• Advertisement

Not really just got back from St Clabberts so now healed of my previous affliction.

Fr-Walton.jpg

Who are we Lynching?

Id like to point out that Jayo was posting just before Day broke and hasnt posted since task might be to not post at all or for x amount of hours

Not really just got back from St Clabberts so now healed of my previous affliction.

Fr-Walton.jpg

Who are we Lynching?

LOL

Ah was thinking of racing Jayo and Dazzler what you reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hello fellow villager

Don't you mean fellow wolf
    Don't tar me with that sticky brush! I'm a feckin villager.

Who's faster?

Any chance of opening the tavern for a few drinks before tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

LOL

Given that we know that nopear is a wolf, surely it's a waste of a lynch if we kill him?

LOL

I am still leaning towards jayop being the assassin and possibly charolais0153

My reasoning is here

sullivlo wrote: »
    Given that we know that nopear is a wolf, surely it's a waste of a lynch if we kill him?

ARRRROOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAA

TASK ALERT!!!

:cool::P

I am still leaning towards jayop being the assassin and possibly charolais0153

My reasoning is here

CLARIFICATION:

I am still leaning towards jayop being the assassin and possibly charolais0153 being a sleeper wolf

My reasoning is here[/QUOTE]

Look, Murial!, I'm referred to as Sully. We've also had a geebag. Daz. Vale.

Not a task unfortunately. As a villager I'm not trusted with anything.

Look, Murial!, I'm referred to as Sully. We've also had a geebag. Daz. Vale.

Not a task unfortunately. As a villager I'm not trusted with anything.

geehead... my personal favourite from GAME 1 :D

Id like to bag the Assassin before he kills one of us and joins the wolf team, we know about wolfy mc wolf there so he can wait.

Thats a bit of a dodgy post of you Sull,

Jayop wrote: »
    I dunno. It's almost too Wolfy. It's actually something a wolf wouldn't say because it's madness.
    I'm voting Sullivlo tonight unless she can explain why she posted that?
    tritium wrote: »
    For the reasons i gave previously: low key but not too low key. After last game you should probably (with Andy) have been top of the (uninformed) munch list. You've done a great job to survive this long while posters like QP have gone. And youve been active but not in a too proactive or point the finger way. Youre basically a model villager at a time when we dont need model villagers. Thats why youre a 1

It'a new game. What happened last time is irrelevant.

The low key aspect - I've feck all to say. I've no seer room to visit, no wolf room to visit, no tasks. Alls I gots is what is on the thread. And sure there's no point in me re-posting everything everybody else is saying.

Id like to bag the Assassin before he kills one of us and joins the wolf team, we know about wolfy mc wolf there so he can wait.

Thats a bit of a dodgy post of you Sull,
    My thoughts exactly. Let nopearE stew for a wee while. Lets focus on the assassin. And the apprentice.

How many bullets does the assassin have? And how does the assassin thing work - s/he killed Tigger, yes? Why would the assassin turn into a wolf?

And finally - is it my typo that was dodge?

geehead... my personal favourite from GAME 1 :D

Whoops. Fruedian slip or something :o

• Advertisement

And finally - is it my typo that was dodge?

I misread your message.

Sull and I mean no offence by this as you had RL stuff at the start.

Your asking a hell of a lot of questions today for someone who has been reading the game

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

1 alpha wolf known
    1 unknown wolf
    1 unknown assassin who will have a task today to become a wolf.

i suggest we pay attention and try to locate the assassin. task for alpha was to mis spell 2 names in a row, but task for assassin could be way different.

Anyone else think this was kinda weird? Maybe start off every sentence with a 1?
    1 2

And then there's this maybe the assassin task was something to do with numbers? Seems kind of random. Could be nothing but thought I'd better mention it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

No two typos M at the start of uriel, E at the end of nopeare

Youre the ****ing assassin

100%

WerewolfGM wrote: »

The Assassin is on the side of the werewolf team but he does not know any of their identities, nor they will know his... at the start. If the assassin makes it to day three and performs a task given to them by the WWMod he will have the ability to assassinate (this can be done in daytime or nighttime once he gives the "assassinate xxxxx" order), upon the completion of the assassination, he becomes part of the werewolf team and given access to the WW chat.

tis in the game rules sully

crowseye wrote: »
    Anyone else think this was kinda weird? Maybe start off every sentence with a 1?

And then there's this maybe the assassin task was something to do with numbers? Seems kind of random. Could be nothing but thought I'd better mention it!

crowseye wrote: »

sorry croweseye, just random

sorry croweseye, just random

:eek:

This mean I'm free to live another night?

tis in the game rules sully
    Thanks uriel.

• Advertisement

This mean I'm free to live another night?

Ya what you want for your last supper no Villagers mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement