Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I misread your message.

Sull and I mean no offence by this as you had RL stuff at the start.

Your asking a hell of a lot of questions today for someone who has been reading the game
    Meh. Questions today because my experiment didn't work so I'm hanging out in the tavern until it's hometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sullivlo wrote: »
    Id like to bag the Assassin before he kills one of us and joins the wolf team, we know about wolfy mc wolf there so he can wait.

Thats a bit of a dodgy post of you Sull,
    My thoughts exactly. Let nopearE stew for a wee while. Lets focus on the assassin. And the apprentice.

How many bullets does the assassin have? And how does the assassin thing work - s/he killed Tigger, yes? Why would the assassin turn into a wolf?
    What apprentice? Who ever said anything about an apprentice? Have you read the rules at all? GM confirmed that the Vigilante killed Tigger. Not the assassin.
    Wow these last 2 pages have been weird from Sully and Yosser. Very suspect, maybe they're starting to panic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Look, Murial!, I'm referred to as Sully. We've also had a geebag. Daz. Vale.

Not a task unfortunately. As a villager I'm not trusted with anything.

My thoughts exactly. Let nopearE stew for a wee while. Lets focus on the assassin. And the apprentice.

How many bullets does the assassin have? And how does the assassin thing work - s/he killed Tigger, yes? Why would the assassin turn into a wolf?

And finally - is it my typo that was dodge?

Hiw much ****ing clearer do i have to be. See the bolded caps? In the right sequence. Spot how they spell ME?

Sullivlo is 100% the assassin

• Registered Users Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    What apprentice? Who ever said anything about an apprentice? Have you read the rules at all? GM confirmed that the Vigilante killed Tigger. Not the assassin.
    Wow these last 2 pages have been weird from Sully and Yosser. Very suspect, maybe they're starting to panic?

:)

Why are Yosser and Sullivo suddenly mentioning everyone's name?
    Stop it you're freaking me out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Nopeare wrote: »
    This mean I'm free to live another night?

Ya what you want for your last supper no Villagers mind.
    It's fine I ate the villager that was shot this morning should keep me happy for another few hours

just open the tavern?

vote sullivlo

Kill the assassin

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

tritium wrote: »

And finally - is it my typo that was dodge?

Hiw much ****ing clearer do i have to be. See the bolded caps? In the right sequence. Spot how they spell ME?

I'm enjoying how much you all are freaking out over this....

Right that'll do me from Trit nice spot if it is the case. Although I might be back on Jayo if he doesnt post soon.

vote sullivlo

I'm getting the roles mixed up. There's no apprentice. I got confused with the vigilante.

• Advertisement

Also Mods can we have our bullet back this WW is giving me the creeps and he is drinking all our beer

Nopeare wrote: »
    I'm enjoying how much you all are freaking out over this....

No youre not, youre ****ing bricking it cause im right and you about to watch your last hope swing :)

Also Mods can we have our bullet back this WW is giving me the creeps and he is drinking all our beer

Agree, mods we can be done quicker if you give us a bullet for the wolf while we hang the assassin

Clutching at straws there buddy - I'm not an assassin. If tigger were alive I would be happy for him to seer me.

My initial misspelling of Uriel. was fully intentional, to make a joke out of misspelling names.

My addition of E to Nopeare was also intentional as I had been spelling it "nopear" all morning. It was only when I looked I realised I was wrong all along.

I can't be clearer than by saying "I am a villager".

vote sullivlo

Kill the assassin
    Right that'll do me from Trit nice spot if it is the case. Although I might be back on Jayo if he doesnt post soon.

vote sullivlo

Unfortunately you're shooting yourselves in the feet here lads. I mean if killing me is what you all decide on, grand. Whatever you deem best for the village. But if I am lynched and the reveal is made, you'll be kicking yourselves when the word villager is beside my name.

I think that tritium is trying too hard to pin the assassin role on somebody. Perhaps as he is the assassin himself.

Just flat out don't believe you here Sully. That is a weak explanation.
    Just realised Mick has been spelling Tigger's name wrong for the whole game. :O

Oh the irony of you pointing out that mick is spelling tigger wrong in the same post that you call me sully ;)

That was at the start as it annoyed him and I found it funny Im pretty sure I stopped once I was certain he was the Seer

Sully, yes?

VOTE JAYOP

Hasn't posted all day. The ME seems weak evidence. Plus it's too similar to the last task that we were aware of.

• Advertisement

VOTE JAYOP

Hasn't posted all day. The ME seems weak evidence. Plus it's too similar to the last task that we were aware of.

VOTE JAYOP

Sticking to my vote from last night. Reasons above.

Sorry @werewoldGM could you confirm or deny said bullet situation. at least that way we can get the Vig out on thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I haven't posted because I was in the scratcher this morning having stayed up to about half 4 this morning watching the end of Narcos. Was reading the thread in bed but too tired to think of anything to add that would be sensible. Back in the office now so I'll have a look back and see what stands out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

at the moment I am in the jayop category... he only just survived last night and has done nothing to redeem those suspicions.

Also I refer to my earlier post regarding my suspicions on jayop being the assassin and charolais being a sleeper wolk

vote jayop

Sully, yes?

*checks name*

Nope. Definitely Sullivlo.

I just meant that we all seem to have pet names for each other.

Uriel. wrote: »
    at the moment I am in the jayop category... he only just survived last night and has done nothing to redeem those suspicions.

Also I refer to my earlier post regarding my suspicions on jayop being the assassin and charolais being a sleeper wolk

vote jayop

In that case would it not make more sense to kill Char first?

Actually the logical thing to do would be to kill the Alpha now that we know ho it is and remove a voice from the wolf den. That takes a vital voice away and leaves a lone wolf to work alone.

*checks name*

Nope. Definitely Sullivlo.

I just meant that we all seem to have pet names for each other.

On another forum my username is Irwin&^%^&^ (something) and when we play WW games they all refer to me as Irwolf. Apparently I'm the worst at playing the wolf role and play it really different to how I play as a villager.

I guess you'll all find out if I ever get teh chance to be a WW on boards.

Jayop wrote: »

Actually the logical thing to do would be to kill the Alpha now that we know ho it is and remove a voice from the wolf den. That takes a vital voice away and leaves a lone wolf to work alone.

We cant kill anyone untill 10 so there cant be a lone wolf tonight unless the Assassin messes up somehow

Charlaois - Barney
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    Mollyb60 - Barney
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    Y0ssar1an - Barney

All of ye strung up an innocent villager, considering Jayo was the other in a tight race we learn most from stringing him up tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jayop wrote: »

if the assassin has a kill, then no. cos the assassin would kill a villager and then morph to a wolf. Therefore 2 kills.

essentially we'd stop a free kill.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement