Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Charlaois - Barney
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    Mollyb60 - Barney
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    Y0ssar1an - Barney

All of ye strung up an innocent villager, considering Jayo was the other in a tight race we learn most from stringing him up tonight

note that both jayop and charlois appear in that list.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jayop wrote: »
    On another forum my username is Irwin&^%^&^ (something) and when we play WW games they all refer to me as Irwolf. Apparently I'm the worst at playing the wolf role and play it really different to how I play as a villager.

I guess you'll all find out if I ever get teh chance to be a WW on boards.

that is far too much of a convoluted post as a defence.
    Suspicion levels rise even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Charlaois - Barney
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    Mollyb60 - Barney
    Nopeare - Barney
    Sullivo - Barney
    Y0ssar1an - Barney

All of ye strung up an innocent villager, considering Jayo was the other in a tight race we learn most from stringing him up tonight

Ah christ

Look i know im going to piss some of you off by going on here. Im really trying not to. This isnt just a random guess, ive given my evidence. And yes it is a piddling little task, but its the task. And sullivlo floundered around to find a ****e defence

This is a win /lose part of the game. RL will take me away in a little bit for a few hours so im pleading the case now. Wolves wont win with assassin gone and alpha waiting for the noose. So please, as someone who has always tried to do right here, listen to me. Sullivlo is the assassin

vote sullivlo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Uriel. wrote: »
    note that both jayop and charlois appear in that list.

Well of course I'm on that list ffs. It was me of him and I gave my valid reasons why I thought it might be him.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    that is far too much of a convoluted post as a defence.
    Suspicion levels rise even more.

Defense for what? I wasn't defending anything, or accused of anything relating to that post, I was merely commenting on the nicknames people have in these games.

tritium wrote: »
    Ah christ

Look i know im going to piss some of you off by going on here. Im really trying not to. This isnt just a random guess, ive given my evidence. And yes it is a piddling little task, but its the task. And sullivlo floundered around to find a ****e defence

This is a win /lose part of the game. RL will take me away in a little bit for a few hours so im pleading the case now. Wolves wont win with assassin gone and alpha waiting for the noose. So please, as someone who has always tried to do right here, listen to me. Sullivlo is the assassin

vote sullivlo
    Let's race Sullivlo against Jayop then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It was a fine day out and the village was slowing readjusting after the shocking turn of events yesterday. There was no question about it, there were werewolves about.

Suddenly in the middle of the sunny day, a furtive shadow moved... what was it... Uriel looked up in alarm but saw nothing untoward so settled down over the log he was chopping. A voice called out in greeting. He stood up, turned around and smiled.

A few minutes later a bloodcurdling scream was heard and all the villager rushed over. They stood in disbelief. There was Uriel
    the simple villager
    , hanging upside down, blood tickling down over his axe lying at his feet with a stuffed pink and yellow spotted g-string stuffed in his mouth. Carved on his chest were the words
    WWs forever. A.

The vig looked at the scene in despair. Then, looking at the G-String a thought ran through his head. He ran into Uriel house and rummaged through Uriel bathroom... Ah! he smiled, when he lifted the object he found
    a gleaming silver bullet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Ah christ

vote sullivlo

Floundered? Examples please.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    It was a fine day out and the village was slowing readjusting after the shocking turn of events yesterday. There was no question about it, there were werewolves about.

Suddenly in the middle of the sunny day, a furtive shadow moved... what was it... Uriel looked up in alarm but saw nothing untoward so settled down over the log he was chopping. A voice called out in greeting. He stood up, turned around and smiled.

A few minutes later a bloodcurdling scream was heard and all the villager rushed over. They stood in disbelief. There was Uriel
    the simple villager
    , hanging upside down, blood tickling down over his axe lying at his feet with a stuffed pink and yellow spotted g-string stuffed in his mouth. Carved on his chest were the words
    WWs forever. A.

The vig looked at the scene in despair. Then, looking at the G-String a thought ran through his head. He ran into Uriel house and rummaged through Uriel bathroom... Ah! he smiled, when he lifted the object he found
    a gleaming silver bullet
    :eek::eek::eek:

WerewolfGM wrote: »

the simple villager
    WWs forever. A.

a gleaming silver bullet

You little ****ing beauty gm

You little ****ing beauty gm

So the vig killed a villager but gained an extra bullet? Is that what happened?

• Advertisement

The assaissin completed the task and took out Uriel, GM gave us back our bullet and no the Assasin is a wolf

The assaissin completed the task and took out Uriel, GM gave us back our bullet and no the Assasin is a wolf

Interesting, this draws attention onto Jayop, but the assassin must think that he is not a werewolf. Interesting.

Uriel. calls suspicion on jayop.

Jayop away from computer all day until suspicions are raised.

Jayop logs in.

Uriel. shot.

Jayop assassin?

Vote jayop

No the assassin got their kill and we got our bullet back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

As soon as Tritium starts drawing attention to Sullivo's weird posts Uriel gets killed by the assassin? No way is this a coincidence.
    [/b] Vote Sullivo [\b] (doing this on my phone so hope i have the brackets right)

sullivlo wrote: »
    Uriel. calls suspicion on jayop.

Jayop away from computer all day until suspicions are raised.

Jayop logs in.

Uriel. shot.

Jayop assassin?

Vote jayop

Could it be any more obvious of a stitch up?

Three wolves are in play and communicating together. That means we're likely in or awaiting a powerplay - no other time will be better to play it. Races dont make sense now imho. Im staying locked on

vote sullivlo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Try that again
    vote sullivo

So where does that leave us? Is the assassin now a wolf? Does the vigilante now have another bullet to use?

Right so the state of play is as follows
    1 assassin (now wolf?)
    1 wolf
    1 Ga
    1 vilgilante
    7 villagers

Andy
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Nopeare
    Sullivo
    The dazz
    Tritium
    Y0ssar1an

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    As soon as Tritium starts drawing attention to Sullivo's weird posts Uriel gets killed by the assassin? No way is this a coincidence.
    [/b] Vote Sullivo [\b] (doing this on my phone so hope i have the brackets right)
    Failing to see your logic there Molly. Why would uriel get killed after I'm called into question?

Genuine question.

• Advertisement

By that story it seems that Uriel was the Vigilante who would be called a simple villager after using both shots. Why else could the assassin find a bullet in the drawer?

Right so we now know the Assassin completed thier task and it was most likely done today.

They had the power to kill someone and chose Uriel. Now the Assassin while being on team wolf doesnt know thier identities untill after the killing so they wouldnt risk going for someone they thought looked Wolfy.

Uriel might have been a save option (villeragy) and a great way to cause us confusion.

I'm not sold yet I've a bit of thinking to do on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

So the assassin task was completed today guys, the evidence is in the posts

the suspects

sully - for the "me" misspelled names post

jayo - for no posting for a certain time

trit - for the make a GM lynch style post

Am im missing anything else?

Jayop wrote: »
    By that story it seems that Uriel was the Vigilante who would be called a simple villager after using both shots. Why else could the assassin find a bullet in the drawer?

No the Vig came on the scene so he is still alive obv and the GMs just wrote a nice story to give us back our bullet

andy125 wrote: »

the suspects

Ya Dazzler spoliering his vote for Jayo then quoting it is right suspect to me

Sully and Daz trying to pin this on me stinks tbh.

Ya Dazzler spoliering his vote for Jayo then quoting it is right suspect to me

Adding to this he wasnt around much today but was posting in and around the kill came through.

And asking questions like he didnt know what this Assassin was about has me suspect

the suspects

:rolleyes:

I said muriel because it's a womans name. No other reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Uriel accusing Jayop and then Uriel getting killed pretty much straight after seems way too obvious a setup from what I've seen so far unless its some weird double bluff. Also he did pick out Maximus from before with Tigger so I still feel like he's a villager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

the suspects

me. i replied to 2 comments with only smilie faces

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement