Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    Sully and Daz trying to pin this on me stinks tbh.

So hypothetically, if you are right, I voted for you before Uriel's kill. So if I was a wolf, I only knew nopeare was on my team. How could I team up with Sulli?

I'm going for either Sulli or Jayop tonight. The only thing is it looks like set up for Jayop at the moment...

Adding to this he wasnt around much today but was posting in and around the kill came through.

And asking questions like he didnt know what this Assassin was about has me suspect

When you work on hospital wards, it's not very professional to have your mobile phone out!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

So hypothetically, if you are right, I voted for you before Uriel's kill. So if I was a wolf, I only knew nopeare was on my team. How could I team up with Sulli?

You wouldn't have to, and the assassin would have access to the wolf den now anyway, no?

You wouldn't have to, and the assassin would have access to the wolf den now anyway, no?

From my reading of the rules, they only become a wolf after they assassinate. If you know otherwise, let me know:)

• Advertisement

Your logic doesn't add up by the way.;)

Yeah looks like the wolf den access is after the kill.

Still, you wouldn't need to be working together, killing Uriel after they had a go at me and I came online was an obv play, if you're a wolf then you probably wanted me dead and Sully might have guessed that.

Yeah looks like the wolf den access is after the kill.

Still, you wouldn't need to be working together, killing Uriel after they had a go at me and I came online was an obv play, if you're a wolf then you probably wanted me dead and Sully might have guessed that.

Actually, that reminded me of Sulli telling others to hint at their roles on the first day of the game....

That she did. At the time I thought it was too obvious.

We are essentially just wolf hunting now again, they have got the extra kill so we cant stop that now. 3 wolves and we have one in lock up who is getting shot later.

We have 4 main suspects for the Assassin so we should start racing these guys off against each other surely

• Advertisement

We are essentially just wolf hunting now again, they have got the extra kill so we cant stop that now. 3 wolves and we have one in lock up who is getting shot later.

We have 4 main suspects for the Assassin so we should start racing these guys off against each other surely

You are forgetting about the powerplay.

You are forgetting about the powerplay.

What am I forgetting about it in relation to what I said? Been a long day

I'm getting a vote in here. Just too much suspicion for me and it's either her or Daz. I'd happily vote either but it looks like Sully is the best bet for the noose.

VOTE SULLY

I'm getting a vote in here. Just too much suspicion for me and it's either her or Daz. I'd happily vote either but it looks like Sully is the best bet for the noose.

VOTE SULLY

Why Sulli more than me?

Why Sulli more than me?

More chance of Sully getting lynched I reckon. Stands to reason if I think you're both evil that I'd pick the one that has the most chance of dangling.

Right we get the most info from hanging Jayo so might as well get on with it/...

Jayop

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm gonna be away from the computer for a while. Will try check back in before 10. Needless to say my vote jayop still stands.

I reckon my fate is sealed.

I just can't wait to catch some of ye in the afterlife (dead room) to see the egg on your faces and to collect my apology for killing me when I'm innocent.

I'm also suspicious of tritium but if it's me vs jayo, I gotta vote for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

just throwing it out there....andy could still be the assassin.

Andy - Jayop
    Barney - Jayop
    MicksJaguar - Jayop
    The Dazzler - Jayop
    Tigger - Jayop
    Tritium - jayop
    Uriel - Jayop

Here is the list of people that voted for Jayo and its very villager heavy

Trigger, Barney and Uriel all confirmed
    Andy was attacked by wolves
    Trit was in chat with Trigger but is still not confirmed
    I know I am but unconfirmed

Andy - Jayop
    Barney - Jayop
    MicksJaguar - Jayop
    The Dazzler - Jayop
    Tigger - Jayop
    Tritium - jayop
    Uriel - Jayop

Here is the list of people that voted for Jayo and its very villager heavy

Trigger, Barney and Uriel all confirmed
    Andy was attacked by wolves
    Trit was in chat with Trigger but is still not confirmed
    I know I am but unconfirmed
    In fairness, I am unconfirmed as well.

• Advertisement

In fairness, I am unconfirmed as well.

Sorry not sure how I left you out

• Registered Users Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

On another forum my username is Irwin&^%^&^ (something) and when we play WW games they all refer to me as Irwolf. Apparently I'm the worst at playing the wolf role and play it really different to how I play as a villager.

I guess you'll all find out if I ever get teh chance to be a WW on boards.

vote jayop

for the time being. that defense is too spurious for my liking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sullivlo wrote: »
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    As soon as Tritium starts drawing attention to Sullivo's weird posts Uriel gets killed by the assassin? No way is this a coincidence.
    [/b] Vote Sullivo [\b] (doing this on my phone so hope i have the brackets right)
    Failing to see your logic there Molly. Why would uriel get killed after I'm called into question?

Genuine question.
    Panic? You see that doubts are being cast on you and your weird posting, you don't want to kill Tritium because it's too obvious so you go for another person who has been vocal. And especially one who voted for Jayop last night and was voting for him tonight again. It makes Jayop look suspicious and deflects attention from you.

Id also like to point out Andy and Molly were on about fastfowarding the day early which would have made it hard for the Assassin to complete the task not why they said it but obviously it slipped thier minds so big village points for them there.

Tritium on the other hand went against the idea so he picks up wolf points there
    tritium wrote: »
    Pointless!!!

You left out Nopeare!!

Im bringing marshmallows and beer fir when we string that one up

Meanwhile lets us the day for more spiritual pursuits

Find and kill the ****ing assassin

And calm!!!! Breathe!!!!!

Crosstownk said this about it
    crosstownk wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance/stupidity but can you explain what the advantages of fast forwarding would be?

vote jayop

for the time being. that defense is too spurious for my liking

What are you talking about? What do you thin that post is a defense of? It was making conversation.

I wasn't being fecking accused of anything relating to anything in that post.

Some fine railroading here.

Votes so far from what I can see:
    Jayop - Sullivo
    MicksJaguar - Sullivo
    Molly - Sullivo
    Sullivo - Jayop
    The Dazzler - Jayop
    Tritium - Sulllivo
    Y0ssar - Jayop

My top 3 suspects at the moment are Sullivo Y0sser and Dazzler. All 3 have voted for Jayop. Just putting that out there to think about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Jayop - Sullivo
    MicksJaguar - Sullivo
    Molly - Sullivo
    Sullivo - Jayop
    The Dazzler - Jayop
    Tritium - Sulllivo
    Y0ssar - Jayop

My top 3 suspects at the moment are Sullivo Y0sser and Dazzler. All 3 have voted for Jayop. Just putting that out there to think about

Mick voted jayop

Jayop - Sullivo
    MicksJaguar - Sullivo
    Molly - Sullivo
    Sullivo - Jayop
    The Dazzler - Jayop
    Tritium - Sulllivo
    Y0ssar - Jayop

I voted for Jayo

Why are you so sure he is a Villager, remember last night you saved him and sent a villager to die.

Is it just down to being helpfull?

Look at the list I posted above nearly all villagers were trying to save Barney last night

Jayop - Sullivo
    MicksJaguar - Sullivo
    Molly - Sullivo
    Sullivo - Jayop
    The Dazzler - Jayop
    Tritium - Sulllivo
    Y0ssar - Jayop

Micksjaguar voted for Jayop..... but never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

• Advertisement

Jayop - Sullivo
    MicksJaguar - Sullivo
    Molly - Sullivo
    Sullivo - Jayop
    The Dazzler - Jayop
    Tritium - Sulllivo
    Y0ssar - Jayop

I voted for Jayo

Why are you so sure he is a Villager, remember last night you saved him and sent a villager to die.

Is it just down to being helpfull?

Look at the list I posted above nearly all villagers were trying to save Barney last night
    If you look back to my post last night I said that I thought both Barney and Jayop were villagers but that Jayop was more important.

Genuine mistake about your vote, I must've missed it as I was trawling back through the last few pages to tally the votes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement