Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

All fun and games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

crowseye wrote: »
    Uriel accusing Jayop and then Uriel getting killed pretty much straight after seems way too obvious a setup from what I've seen so far unless its some weird double bluff. Also he did pick out Maximus from before with Tigger so I still feel like he's a villager.

I am going to stick with my gut here I still think Jayop is a villager, sullivo I'm not sure about but in a race between the two I'm picking sullivo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

just going back over the uriel posts

I know he had high suspicions of jayop on last post but he had more in debt suspicions of charolais0153 as seen here and here

charolais0153 has 12 posts so far, if the task was completed it wouldn't be hard to find from 12 posts

but then again his task could be have no more than xx number of posts by day 3?

I throw him into the mix as i am still unsure of both jayop and sully

andy125 wrote: »
    just going back over the uriel posts

I know he had high suspicions of jayop on last post but he had more in debt suspicions of charolais0153 as seen here and here

charolais0153 has 12 posts so far, if the task was completed it wouldn't be hard to find from 12 posts

but then again his task could be have no more than xx number of posts by day 3?

I throw him into the mix as i am still unsure of both jayop and sully
    That's a good point actually.

That's a good point actually.

I cant see anything obvious in his 12 posts to suggest a task completion though unless someone else sees something i don't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I've been flat out today but am catching up.

I've been trusting of Jayop to date based on a few things but mostly the fact that he spotted Max early and Tiggers peek confirmed Jayop's suspicion. But Barney got lynched based on Jayop's theory and another villager was lost. The whole Uriel thing with Jayop now has me confused.

I'll need to read today's posts in more detail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

There's no doubt that Uriel's killing was designed to make me look guilty. That's no problem and I get the suspicion. At least tonight it's based on something and not people getting railroaded because I was annoying someone.

If i do die look at those who sowed the early seeds of doubt in me. Make sure everyone voting gives a reason and kill Daz or Sully asap.

Jayop wrote: »
    There's no doubt that Uriel's killing was designed to make me look guilty. That's no problem and I get the suspicion. At least tonight it's based on something and not people getting railroaded because I was annoying someone.

If i do die look at those who sowed the early seeds of doubt in me. Make sure everyone voting gives a reason and kill Daz or Sully asap.
    It was Uriel and Tigger who had the early seeds of doubt.

Why were you so keen on Barney?

It was Uriel and Tigger who had the early seeds of doubt.

Tigger admitted last night before his meltdown that he manufactured that for some bonkers reason. Uriel did have suspicions, however I'm referring to these two posts,
    Let's race Sullivlo against Jayop then?

^ One minute before Uriel was killed...
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Uriel. calls suspicion on jayop.

Jayop away from computer all day until suspicions are raised.

Jayop logs in.

Uriel. shot.

Jayop assassin?

Vote jayop

^^ And 10 minuted after he was killed.
    Why were you so keen on Barney?

If you don't know the reasons by now then you've not paid any attention. I've listed them in huge multiquote format giving all the reasons. I guess wolves don't need to pay so much attention to things like that.

• Advertisement

Tigger admitted last night before his meltdown that he manufactured that for some bonkers reason. Uriel did have suspicions, however I'm referring to these two posts,

^ One minute before Uriel was killed...

^^ And 10 minuted after he was killed.

If you don't know the reasons by now then you've not paid any attention. I've listed them in huge multiquote format giving all the reasons. I guess wolves don't need to pay so much attention to things like that.
    So are you definitively calling me a wolf?

1 Alpha)
    2 wolves
    1 Ga
    1 vilgilante
    7 villagers

Unknown
    Andy
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Sullivo
    The dazz
    Tritium
    Y0ssar1an

Alpha
    Nopeare

As far as it stands, that's it isn't it. Andy was 100% not a wolf this morning but could have been the assassin and so could be a wolf now. Very unlikely but possible. We also know Andy wasn't the GA.

Now that makes it 3 vs 9 so if we make a mistake this lynch then by tomorrow morning we'll be 3 vs 7 and starting to get worried. At some point we need to get rid of Nopeare and I reckon we should do it tonight.

Purely on adds it makes more sense.
    - If we don't kill Nopeare tonight then we have only a 1/4 chance of hitting a wolf.
    - If we do kill Nopeare then tomorrow night presuming the wolves kill in the morning then tomorrow will be 1/3.5 so purely statistically a better chance of killing.

I've played games before where an outed wolf is allowed to survive and is put off and off, but it's a stupid tactic because at some point they need to be removed.

Balls, typed all that and then remembered the Vig has a bullet now so can kill Nopeare.

So are you definitively calling me a wolf?

I'm saying that both you and Sully are behaving the most suspiciously out of everyone.

No-one but a seer or a brother wolf can definitively call someone a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,594 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

So lynch as normal with the vigilante taking out Nopeare tonight then. GA would want to have a pretty good idea who the vigilante was so they can protect them then.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So lynch as normal with the vigilante taking out Nopeare tonight then. GA would want to have a pretty good idea who the vigilante was so they can protect them then.

Yep, and if Andy doesn't get killed in the morning considering its a free kill for them with no chance of a GA protect then he needs to be worried about.

At the moment the lynch is 4/4 Sullivo/Jayop with Andy, Charlaois and Crowseye left to vote.
    And Nopeare technically too.

I reckon 2/3 wolves have voted. Nopeare will wait to see how things are going, if the vote is needed it'll be on me 1 minute before the deadline, if not then he'll use a throwaway vote.

Yep, and if Andy doesn't get killed in the morning considering its a free kill for them with no chance of a GA protect then he needs to be worried about.

Yes this is true but I don't think they would risk the free kill so I won't be around too long by the looks of it anyway

Yes this is true but I don't think they would risk the free kill so I won't be around too long by the looks of it anyway

Of course they could leave you alive and create suspicion around you but the temptation to take out someone 100% guaranteed hit at this stage is good.

of course now they know you're not the GA and if you're not a wolf then they will have a great shot at hitting the GA by not going for you. It'll be a 1/7 shot now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

this is tough. no clue who anyone is except for the alpha. and the odds are 75% of us lynching a villager tonight.

• Advertisement

this is tough. no clue who anyone is except for the alpha. and the odds are 75% of us lynching a villager tonight.

correction 81.2% of lynching a villager

Nopeare wrote: »
    Jayops point one about barney is the one that stood out to me. I think yesterday's kill was hunting a role, but that QB could of been onto something. Point 2 I believe could of been unlucky and on point 3 since I'm on the list of low posts could be used against me so not basing it off this as could be busy in RL

I remember reading that QB suspected jayop as well just before the munch but to me munching QB soon after that post seems like a wolf trick to cast a shadow. So I'm not 100% on jayop either way yet but think he gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

Uriel I believe was mentioned in his 'ghost' post but that was after the kill post so don't think that motivated the kill as it was decided by then.

I wrote this up just after the quiet period.

So for now I vote barney[\b]

Interesting post here...

Alpha backs up Jayos theory for Barney the villager and says QB munch was a wolf trick to steer us onto Jayo so he is trying to clear Jayo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

VOTE JAYOP

Hasn't posted all day. The ME seems weak evidence. Plus it's too similar to the last task that we were aware of.

Sorry, just seeing this now. Vote within a spoiler does not count. Can people please not do this.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Sorry, just seeing this now. Vote within a spoiler does not count. Can people please not do this.

I misquoted. I corrected it in the next message.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

I am going to stick with my gut here I still think Jayop is a villager, sullivo I'm not sure about but in a race between the two I'm picking sullivo

Voted sullivo earlier Molly

Interesting post here...

Alpha backs up Jayos theory for Barney the villager and says QB munch was a wolf trick to steer us onto Jayo so he is trying to clear Jayo

Was on the fence who to vote for but that kinda tips is towards jay for me

For now unless something drastic happens i vote Jayop

Voted sullivo earlier Molly

Sorry I'm clearly not good at tallying votes. Lol. So that's 5 for Sullivo, 4 for Jay.

And we're back even then with Andy's vote. 5 a piece. Charlaois is last to vote unless Nopeare wants a lookin?

Was on the fence who to vote for but that kinda tips is towards jay for me

For now unless something drastic happens i vote Jayop

in fairness, he would have backed anyones post that steered us towards a villager. maybe he picked jayops post because he foresaw this eventual fallout coming jayops way, and jayop being considered strong player.

was reading back though alphas posts and from what i can see he has played a pretty solid game until tigger peeked him.

• Advertisement

Andy Andy Andy.

Why oh why would I point out Max's post on Turn1 if I was a wolf.

I am also growing increasing confident I pointed out Sully's evil post in the same few minutes.

Ah well, my fight was faught yesterday and my reasons for being innocent are the same however today I have the extra problem of being stitched up with as much delicacy as an episode of Fair City.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement