Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    You have literally offered nothing other than bland one liners. No reasoning, no attempting to understand other people reasoning, no discussing theories.

Lazy wolf. You and you wolf buddies can probably feel the wheel starting to turn and things getting tighter for you??

Me and you tomorrow buddy, it will be exciting!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

This is all over the place, if the wolves had the plan to stitch you up why does nopeare push you away from lynch and toward Barney. Why bother when as they Alpha he can sit back and not draw attention to himself.

If he wanted you lynched why did he vote for Barney?

If they think your dangerous why havent you been munched?

Christ the evidence is all there to see.

There is a string of dead villagers in your wake who voted for and accused you how you still have any support here is crazy so WP on that front

You really are putting far too much weight on the nopeare vote. I had made a valid argument for Barney, he had to justify his reasons for voting for one of us and unfortunately I made that easier for him on Barney.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Eh....to deflect attention? All the attention the last few days has been on Jayop. It suits the wolves. It doesn't suit Jayop.

Why did the alpha try draw attention away from Jayo if the wolf master plan was to draw attention to him

It makes no sense

You really are putting far too much weight on the nopeare vote. I had made a valid argument for Barney, he had to justify his reasons for voting for one of us and unfortunately I made that easier for him on Barney.

Jayo you are obv very good at this game but you are trying to lead us on a wild goose chase.

The real info available on thread is from the Assassins role, if you were a normal villager youd have been looking there for clues.

But you arent as you are the Assassin

If I vote for Jayop now, what would happen trit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Jayo

Quickbeam accuses you and gets munched
    Uriel accueses you and gets shot
    Andy is going to shoot you and gets munched

The list of people accusing you who dies grows bigger each day

I'm not defending him but the wolves wouldn't do that unless they were tiggeresque crazy

crap a late jayo band wagon would have been a good idea too late now i think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Nothing. The maximum # of votes you could get for him would be 3. Assuming that the powerplay is on. Also you're kinda outing yourself as a wolf then.

I give up wp jayo can you munch me tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,896 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

vote nopeare

just to be sure to be sure

• Advertisement

WWGM can I have a bullet if I promise to use it oin myself

WWGM can I have a bullet if I promise to use it oin myself

?

?

He's sick of Jay.

Nopeare, you didn't even vote.

?

The conclusion of why Villagers keep dying for outing Jayo is

They were trying to draw attention to him while the Alpha drew attention away from him for some reason

This is not a world I want to live in anymore :pac:

Barney - Charlaois - Crosstownk - Crowseye - Jayop - Molly - Nopeare - Yossar
    Jayop - Micksjaguar - The Dazzler - Tritium -

Sullivlo - Crosstownk - crowseye - Jayop - Molly - Yossar - Tritium
    Jayop - Charolais - Micksjaguar - The Dazzler
    Andy - Nopeare

This is the last two lynches.

I have no doubt that on both occasions the wolves will have spread their votes, the temptation to do otherwise on both nights with no wolves in the running would be huge. Given Nopeare voted me on the Barney lynch then there's 100% a wolf among the three remaining who voted for me.

Micksjaguar - The Dazzler - Tritium

Nopeare voting Andy last night make it trickier. But assuming they split again then with three wolves in play last night they would have still had one either side.

I'm going to say that The Dazzler is the other wolf, and one of these is teh assasin

Crosstownk - crowseye - Yossar - Tritium

I don't think Mick is the Assasin if Daz is a wolf. But If I'm wrong about daz then Mick is the wolf.

They were trying to draw attention to him while the Alpha drew attention away from him for some reason

the wolves not they as in the vilagers

fáilte go werewolf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It was an fairly uneventful day. Oddly the villagers didn't show much suprise or distress over the disappearance of Andy, the local hero, who nailed a wolf. Was is numbness due to the air of pending doom hanging over the village.

There lay the loom that quickbeem spent so many happy hours, there was the idle swing that persepoly and el homre passed the long hours, over there creaked the door of Donnelly house and there the jazucci foamed sadly where Andy and Uriel spent many gleeful hours.

"right" spat Tritium. "No more of this bull". Leading the whole united town mob to the well where Nopeare sat with a mysterious smile on his face carving a wooden, or was it ivory, figure on his lap. For a moment, the crowd hesistated fearing a trick.... Then rushed in on Nopeare covering his body.

A few minutes later, the town well square was empty apart from a pair of ears on the ground.

No Ear
    the alpha (obviously)
    is dead.

If I die tomorrow in the lynch, please remember the list of 5 things I said last night and also kill one of the 3 from my list of people remaining who voted me on the Barney night.

If Trit of Mick die tonight then it's down to a 1/2 chance so it;s looking good.

• Advertisement

If I die tomorrow in the lynch, please remember the list of 5 things I said last night and also kill one of the 3 from my list of people remaining who voted me on the Barney night.

If Trit of Mick die tonight then it's down to a 1/2 chance so it;s looking good.

VOTE JAYOP

Roll Call
    1 x GA
    1 x Wolf
    1 x ex Assassin wolf
    6 NRV's (no rolled villagers)

Roll Call
    1 x GA
    1 x Wolf
    1 x ex Assassin wolf
    6 NRV's (no rolled villagers)

net realisable value?

There's no point in trying to tell the guardian who to mind tonight. Just go with whoever you think yourself and we'll take it from there in the morning after the munch.

Goodnight villagers. This has been a most stressful day.

Vote Jayop

Daz, can I give you buys a bit of advice. You're as well killing someone who voted for barney on the night he died because if you kill Trit or Mick then you really are nailing your own coffin lid.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    There's no point in trying to tell the guardian who to mind tonight. Just go with whoever you think yourself and we'll take it from there in the morning after the munch.

Goodnight villagers. This has been a most stressful day.

You never answered me why the wolves were drawing attention to Jayo while the Aplha drew it away from him

VOTE JAYOP

Vote Jayop

This from the two boys complaining that I didn't know when valid votes had to be made!! :rolleyes:

From the rules lads:

1. Daytime will run from 10.00am until 9.59pm.
    7. You may vote up to 4 times in the daytime period and votes made outside this time will be discounted

• Advertisement

This from the two boys complaining that I didn't know when valid votes had to be made!! :rolleyes:

Just getting in some practice for tomoro wolfy :D

And I said you did know you were just trying to play us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement