Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    This from the two boys complaining that I didn't know when valid votes had to be made!! :rolleyes:

More of a statement post that anything else, don't worry, I'll be voting for you after 10AM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    There's no point in trying to tell the guardian who to mind tonight. Just go with whoever you think yourself and we'll take it from there in the morning after the munch.

Goodnight villagers. This has been a most stressful day.

You never answered me why the wolves were drawing attention to Jayo while the Aplha drew it away from him
    I don't know! Seeing as how I'm not a wolf I'm not privvy to their wolfy machinations.
    Good night sir!

An exciting hour to recap

Jayo thought me and trit were safelisted due to me pointing out he Alpha which I forgot about and Trit for voting Vale before Tigger revealed the seer.

He then accuses us of being wolves who have a 50/50 chance of being eaten tonight somehow.

If ever there was a case of someone scrambling for thier live its all there

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Just gonna use Jayops template for this.

Charolais - Have my suspicions, Uriel thing seemed way too obviously pinned on Jayop when he had a lot of evidence against Charalois too. Possible wolf

Crosstown - Think hes a villager but not much info

Crowseye - Villager

Jayop - I still think Jayop is a villager, I can't see any logical reason why he would help Tigger find out MaxAlexander if he was a wolf.

MicksJaguar - Was sure he was a villager a while back but more suspicious now, seems to be gunning for certain players, whether they are villagers or wolfs will tell a lot. Still too difficult to say

Mollyb - Think shes a villager

Nopeare - Alpha

The Dazzler - Possible assassin, possible villager cant really tell

Y0ssar1an - Was the one I suspected most for the assassin because of some random changes in votes and weird posts, not so sure now could just be a crazy villager

Tritium - From what I've seen so far a villager

Possible Wolves
    Nopeare
    Charolais

Unsure/Suspicious of
    Mick
    Y0ssar1an
    The Dazzler

Probable villagers
    Jayop
    Molly
    Crosstown
    Tritium

Villager
    crowseye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

An exciting hour to recap

Jayo thought me and trit were safelisted due to me pointing out he Alpha which I forgot about and Trit for voting Vale before Tigger revealed the seer.

He then accuses us of being wolves who have a 50/50 chance of being eaten tonight somehow.

If ever there was a case of someone scrambling for thier live its all there

If you were the assassin then I think that you wouldn't have known about nopeare so I certainly think you were not a original wolf. That doesn't safelist you though and your stubbornness in refusing to think logically is scary.

Trit was potentially safelisted because of what I thought was a slip by nopeare which the GM replied to. I'm not convinced that was a slip anymore given his behavior today.

I'm saying I'm absolutely sure that there's a wolf between you, Daz and trit. Daz is totally my favorite and that's based on voting patterns which are more reliable than anything else imo.

I'll be pushing for Daz tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Charolais0153 -villager
    Crosstown more than likely villager.
    Criwseye can't really find evidence against him
    Mick's has erratic posting style and vendetta for jayop, more than likely villager
    Jayop probably villager but I wouldn't rule out a wolf either.
    Molly villager IMO
    Trit again erratic but has been helpful minus the stupid voting thing.
    Yoss I'll post more later.
    Daz. I'm thinking wolf in my head for lack of helpfullness but by that reasoning crowseye and crosstown should be thereabouts too

Charolais0153 -villager
    Crosstown more than likely villager.
    Criwseye can't really find evidence against him
    Mick's has erratic posting style and vendetta for jayop, more than likely villager
    Jayop probably villager but I wouldn't rule out a wolf either.
    Molly villager IMO
    Trit again erratic but has been helpful minus the stupid voting thing.
    Yoss I'll post more later.
    Daz. I'm thinking wolf in my head for lack of helpfullness but by that reasoning crowseye and crosstown should be thereabouts too

Would be nice to get thoughts on Yoss. By voting patters the two previous nights if Daz/Mick/Trit is a wolf then he's likely the other.

If you were the assassin then I think that you wouldn't have known about nopeare so I certainly think you were not a original wolf. That doesn't safelist you though and your stubbornness in refusing to think logically is scary.

Trit was potentially safelisted because of what I thought was a slip by nopeare which the GM replied to. I'm not convinced that was a slip anymore given his behavior today.

I'm saying I'm absolutely sure that there's a wolf between you, Daz and trit. Daz is totally my favorite and that's based on voting patterns which are more reliable than anything else imo.

I'll be pushing for Daz tomorrow.
    We are running against eachother Jay. So I'd hope you would be pushing for me x

I'll try once more and then I'll leave it this is QB accusing jayo of a strange posting style
    quickbeam wrote: »
    I am suspicious of you Jayop. I remember you saying in the Dead Room last time something like: "wait till I get playing, Tigger will have nothing on me with the amount of posting I'll do." Yet you've been relatively quiet on here. Whassup with that then?

Moments later he is killed

9 hours later the now confirmed Alpha wolf posts this
    Nopeare wrote: »
    Jayops point one about barney is the one that stood out to me. I think yesterday's kill was hunting a role, but that QB could of been onto something. Point 2 I believe could of been unlucky and on point 3 since I'm on the list of low posts could be used against me so not basing it off this as could be busy in RL

I remember reading that QB suspected jayop as well just before the munch but to me munching QB soon after that post seems like a wolf trick to cast a shadow. So I'm not 100% on jayop either way yet but think he gets the benefit of the doubt for now.

Uriel I believe was mentioned in his 'ghost' post but that was after the kill post so don't think that motivated the kill as it was decided by then.

I wrote this up just after the quiet period.

So for now I vote barney[\b]

The bolded bit I think is important as why would a random enough comment by quickbeam stick in the alphas head hours and 100s of posts later.

Why would the alpha get involved in a lynching of 2 villagers as pressing for one adds suspicion on him he could have just said Barney and would have slipped by.

Its also the only post I can see of him sticking up for a player in a lynch situation. Again why would the Alpha only post once to stick up for a random villager

Just a wee note for the GA.

There's no chance the wolves will lynch me so do not cover me. I'm sure you know that.

If you think Daz is a wolf then he's has to go one of two ways.
    1) Kill someone who has accused me to continue the pattern - risky because there's only really 3/4 left who seem to believe I'm a wolf
    2) Kill someone who safelisted me to reduce the support I have.

That's the discussion that has to be happening in the wolf forum. Do they keep the pressure up on me by killing Trit or Mick, or do they remove one of the people who semi-safelisted me, Molly, Cross, crow, Char.

You need to weigh up those options yourself, decide which is the most likely and cover one of them. I won't give any more advise than that.

• Advertisement

Thanks for remidning me of that Mick.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    I am suspicious of you Jayop. I remember you saying in the Dead Room last time something like: "wait till I get playing, Tigger will have nothing on me with the amount of posting I'll do." Yet you've been relatively quiet on here. Whassup with that then?

So the only thing QB accused me of was not following though that I'd be posting a lot. Well I'm now only 4 posts behind Tigger the ultimate spammer whilst being AFK for a lot of the first 2 turns.

I don't really think anyone can say I've not followed through with the promise I made in the dead room last time that I'd be one of the top posters on the thread.

Just a wee note for the GA.

There's no chance the wolves will lynch me so do not cover me. I'm sure you know that.

If you think Daz is a wolf then he's has to go one of two ways.
    1) Kill someone who has accused me to continue the pattern - risky because there's only really 3/4 left who seem to believe I'm a wolf
    2) Kill someone who safelisted me to reduce the support I have.

That's the discussion that has to be happening in the wolf forum. Do they keep the pressure up on me by killing Trit or Mick, or do they remove one of the people who semi-safelisted me, Molly, Cross, crow, Char.

You need to weigh up those options yourself, decide which is the most likely and cover one of them. I won't give any more advise than that.

Jayo more or less advising not to protect me or trit LOL love it....

Thanks for remidning me of that Mick.

So the only thing QB accused me of was not following though that I'd be posting a lot. Well I'm now only 4 posts behind Tigger the ultimate spammer whilst being AFK for a lot of the first 2 turns.

I don't really think anyone can say I've not followed through with the promise I made in the dead room last time that I'd be one of the top posters on the thread.

Nothing on the fact he was killed or the Alpha sticking up for you just the nonsense bit :D

Jayo more or less advising not to protect me or trit LOL love it....

That's pretty much the opposite of what I said though isn't it./

I said that they need to decide for themselves which way the wolves will choose tonight. If they keep up with the format so far of trying to make me look bad which is very likely then they'll attack you or Trit.

Or indeed if I was a wolf then I would surely take one of you, Daz or Trit out tonight given that 5 of the rest including myself said they think I'm a villager.

Christ man think what you're saying.

That's pretty much the opposite of what I said though isn't it./

I said that they need to decide for themselves which way the wolves will choose tonight. If they keep up with the format so far of trying to make me look bad which is very likely then they'll attack you or Trit.

Or indeed if I was a wolf then I would surely take one of you, Daz or Trit out tonight given that 5 of the rest including myself said they think I'm a villager.

Christ man think what you're saying.

You said the wolfs killing us would be riskier implaying it would be elsewhere implying the GA should protect elsewhere

You said the wolfs killing us would be riskier implaying it would be elsewhere implying the GA should protect elsewhere

If they believe me to be a villager and Daz to be a wolf then yes that makes sense. If the GA is you, Trit or Daz (by some miracle) then you think I'm a wolf and what advise I give to the GA is irrelevant.

I'f I'm not a wolf then for them killing you or Trit would be a risk, given you're the people who are pushing me. If they kill one of you then the odds of having a right run at one of them is better.

If they believe me to be a villager and Daz to be a wolf then yes that makes sense. If the GA is you, Trit or Daz (by some miracle) then you think I'm a wolf and what advise I give to the GA is irrelevant.

I'f I'm not a wolf then for them killing you or Trit would be a risk, given you're the people who are pushing me. If they kill one of you then the odds of having a right run at one of them is better.

GA, Don't put your eye on me. I am happy to sacrifice myself so as to prove Jayop's guilt.

Ive been through everyones posts and I havent a clue who the GA is so cant comment on that.

Can you clarify who your talking about in the bolded bit it lost me a little

GA, Don't put your eye on me. I am happy to sacrifice myself so as to prove Jayop's guilt.

Of course they're not going to watch you or me ffs. :rolleyes:
    Ive been through everyones posts and I havent a clue who the GA is so cant comment on that.

Can you clarify who your talking about in the bolded bit it lost me a little

The GA.
    If they (The GA) believe me to be a villager and Daz to be a wolf then yes that makes sense

Given 5/9 of the village have stated they believe me to be likely a villager then that's quite likely isn't it??

Also, I have literally no idea who the GA is. I've not been looking out for clues either though because I've been too busy the last few nights.

• Advertisement

On a side note, I now have more posts than Tigger in the game - Yay!!
    This game is now over 2k posts long!!
    This game is already only 280 posts from beating the first game in post count.

well done Suffering Golfer on saving the game after two really bad hiccups!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Yo dead room lotto numbers for friday night please

From the dead room

lotto numbers for mick - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
    screw you mick, we keeping that one for ourselves

Went back over the first few turns to look at daz and it's damning stuff.
    Poor old shatter.
    Twice in a row. Kick in the gooch!

^ Same as Max, a wolf can't resist commiserating someone they killed. Max stood out more but two of them would be no surprise.
    Have to keep reminding myself not to be suspicious of people purely on the basis of them having been a wolf before! Stupid, irrational brains.
    MWAHAHAHA!
    The menacing laughter is not helping! :D

^ I just thought this was an interesting little thing between him and Max, wolves having the mad craic in the thread?
    I also expressed sympathy.:o

^ This was just after I pointed out Max's weird post. he tried to take the heat off Max.
    I looked back over his posts. As far as I can see, he didn't say anything about you.
    Yeah, I just seen the comment. I think it is weak sauce. I don't understand Tigger's conviction.

^ Defends The Valeyard against Tigger
    Tigger, that's not cool. My brother suffers from dyslexia. Plus, your spelling is atrocious so your insult also backfires.

Tigger

^ Votes for Tigger, we forgot about this.
    I think there are 5 who haven't messaged at all.

^THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE. AFTER MICK DISCOVERED THE ALPHA AMONG THE LOW POSTERS, NOT ONLY DID MAX TRY TO DISTRACT BUT DAZ ALSO DID. AT THIS POINT THERE WAS ACTUALLY ONLY 2 NON POSTERS YET HE CLAIMED THERE WAS 5
    Your logic makes no sense. I am not sure if you are a wolf but you are raving a lot
    He was the exact same in the first game and he was a villager then, so he's either a great actor or a villager again. I reckon he's probably still a villager.
    Also, Tigger, they killed Shatter because they thought he was the GA. So your theory is absolute dung.

^Here himself and Max club together to discredit Tigger
    The Valeyard

You are a goon though, Tigger.
    Actually, I think Tigger is full of ****.

Tigger

^ Votes for Vale then switches back to Tigger???
    Your plan to make villager stew?

Tigger is definitely a wolf!
    I feel Tigger will get immunity from being killed if he gets us to lynch The_Valeyard.
    Why would the seer come out this early?

We know the wolf has to do an alpha task.

I don't understand why Tigger would say it if they were actually the seer.

The reward for killing vale will be immunity.

^These posts are purely to discredit Tigger again after he has come out. He really did try hard to save The Valeyard!!!
    See Sullivlo

My reasons: She suggested for seer and GA to give hints.

^ Asking Seer to seer check a non wolf
    There is still something off about this. So with two peaks, you got three werewolves. Yet you are only 100% certain of Max.:confused:

^ Now trying to discredit Tigger after he outed Max
    Unless he is cheating!

^ Questioned was Tigger cheating!!

Sorry guys, but how can anyone read that from the first 2 days and not take The Daz as a wolf.

This is why you guys need to reread the thread once we know stuff./

So we have only 2 nights of voting to go on the peeks while great have cost us a lot of information

So we know who voted to lynch villagers and who voted to save a villager if we knew what Jayos role was we would have so much more info and if he is a wolf we have a list of players that gaurantees us the info, If he was a villager he would say as much himself

Charlaois - Barney
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    Mollyb60 - Barney
    Nopeare - Barney Alpha
    Sullivo - Barney
    Y0ssar1an - Barney

crosstownk Sullivio 2
    crowseye Sullivio 2
    Jayop Sullivio 2
    Mollyb60 Sullivio 2
    y0ssar1an22 Sullivio 2

Everyone with a 2 has lynched 2 known villagers so they are suspect on top of this Jayo has been called out by 2 villagers who have since been killed by wolves and was due for execution by Andy also killed by wolves.

If Jayo is a wolf we are left with

crosstownk Sullivio 2
    crowseye Sullivio 2
    Mollyb60 Sullivio 2
    y0ssar1an22 Sullivio 2

a list of 4 one of which will be a wolf

If he is not we are ****ed anyways

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    From the dead room

lotto numbers for mick - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
    screw you mick, we keeping that one for ourselves

No pockets in shrouds ye ****ers,

No pockets in shrouds ye ****ers,

Read that post Re Daz.

I literally couldn't do any more for ye unless I put a fecking ribbon on him.

And if Daz is the wolf (he is) then going by my voting theory Yossar is the Assasin turned wolf.

Read that post Re Daz.

Ya all hear say tbh you also forgot Daz pointing out his mistake 3 posts later in the biggest thing.

Why did the alpha protect you do you think?

Why dont you talk about the assassin and all the info on thread on day 3?

We have 2 days of useable voting patterns but all you say about it is its easy for wolves to hide.

We gain max info from your lynching and if you were a villager you would die for the cause but your not

• Advertisement

And if Daz is the wolf (he is) then going by my voting theory Yossar is the Assasin turned wolf.

If you turn out to be a villager somehow id be on Daz but thats not going to happen but always good to have back up plans

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement