Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ya all hear say tbh you also forgot Daz pointing out his mistake 3 posts later in the biggest thing.

Why did the alpha protect you do you think?

Why dont you talk about the assassin and all the info on thread on day 3?

We have 2 days of useable voting patterns but all you say about it is its easy for wolves to hide.

We gain max info from your lynching and if you were a villager you would die for the cause but your not

You mean a few posts after Molly posted this making his lie stand out?
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.

Sorry dude, if you can look at all that from Daz, trying to save Max and valeyard, trying to discredit Tigger, trying to hide the Alpha and not see a wolf then I honestly don't know what to say to you man.

You're literally pushing the weakest ****e on me all day, I've explained it over and over. I've wrapped up Daz with a bow on him for you and you turn your nose up at it?

Amazing.

If you turn out to be a villager somehow id be on Daz but thats not going to happen but always good to have back up plans

There's literally no way I'm going to allow myself to be lynched tomorrow night before Daz. No way, none at all.

daz is going tomorrow and you will bow at my brilliance.

Oh btw, just incase they do decide to slaughter me for fecking it up for them, do me a favour and kill Daz then Yosser.

Jayop wrote: »
    Went back over the first few turns to look at daz and it's damning stuff.

^ Same as Max, a wolf can't resist commiserating someone they killed. Max stood out more but two of them would be no surprise.

^ I just thought this was an interesting little thing between him and Max, wolves having the mad craic in the thread?

^ This was just after I pointed out Max's weird post. he tried to take the heat off Max.

^ Defends The Valeyard against Tigger

^ Votes for Tigger, we forgot about this.

^THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE. AFTER MICK DISCOVERED THE ALPHA AMONG THE LOW POSTERS, NOT ONLY DID MAX TRY TO DISTRACT BUT DAZ ALSO DID. AT THIS POINT THERE WAS ACTUALLY ONLY 2 NON POSTERS YET HE CLAIMED THERE WAS 5

^Here himself and Max club together to discredit Tigger

^ Votes for Vale then switches back to Tigger???

^These posts are purely to discredit Tigger again after he has come out. He really did try hard to save The Valeyard!!!

^ Asking Seer to seer check a non wolf

^ Now trying to discredit Tigger after he outed Max

^ Questioned was Tigger cheating!!

Sorry guys, but how can anyone read that from the first 2 days and not take The Daz as a wolf.

This is why you guys need to reread the thread once we know stuff./
    I made a mistake about Tigger, I was blinded by his slur against dyslexics which I found completely offensive. The game was originally supposed to have 25 members. I corrected that post when I realised there was only 22 members.

Sulli was because she told people to give hints about their roles.

Look, your cherry picking of posts is evidently telling.
    Hang 'im high.

* said Molly, meant Quickbeam 2 posts up/

I made a mistake about Tigger, I was blinded by his slur against dyslexics which I found completely offensive. The game was originally supposed to have 25 members. I corrected that post when I realised there was only 22 members.

Sulli was because she told people to give hints about their roles.

Look, your cherry picking of posts is evidently telling.
    Hang 'im high.

Like I said, your only hope of surviving tomorrow now is the powerplay. I know I'll be able to get 4/5 votes for you out of the 8 players who will be left depending on who you kill. If you leave Trit and Mick then you might have the numbers to lynch me with the PP.

Even so, it'll be gone then and you'll be outed. :pac:

• Advertisement

Like I said, your only hope of surviving tomorrow now is the powerplay. I know I'll be able to get 4/5 votes for you out of the 8 players who will be left depending on who you kill. If you leave Trit and Mick then you might have the numbers to lynch me with the PP.

Even so, it'll be gone then and you'll be outed. :pac:

Who will vote for you?

You have got Andy, the B man and Sulli killed. I am not standing for it anymore. The only reason that you have posted this convoluted theory that I am a wolf is because you are running scared. Everybody who votes to lynch you gets knocked off one by one.

Get this GODDAM wolf out of my GODDAM village.

Jayo here is the big thing If and your not a villager you have called both me and trit suspicious even though there is only 2 wolves left who you think are Dazz and Yoss

Me and trit are as close to confirmed as possible but you are casting much doubt over us with 2 others you think are wolfs makes no sense.

Between me and trit we have one confirmed villager unless all you have been posting is rubbish?

Also, Tigger **** off with your liking posts. You are gone from the game, you goon. Stop interfering!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I'm in limbo
    I can't get into the afterlife no matter how hard I try

Andy - Jayop Dead confirmed vig

Barney - Jayop dead confirmed villager

MicksJaguar - Jayop alive outed Alpha WW day 1

Nopeare - Barney dead confirmed alpha

The Dazzler - Jayop alive unconfirmed

Tigger - Jayop dead confimed seer

Tritium - jayop alive voted for vale known wolf before seer revealed

Uriel - Jayop dead confirmed villager

All the people who wanted Jayo dead bar the Alpha who voted to save come on people

• Advertisement

You're conformed not an original wolf. That's Daz. Any of you, Trit or Yosswis is the assassin. By voting theory I'm saying Yosser but you dismissing the evidence on Daz looks awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Yay peeps successful kill!

Right, just home to the village now and conscious i may have visitors later ("why mr Jayop, what big teeth you have! And i see you've brought a friend. Well do come in both of you I have some silver bullets i'd like to show you....")

Anyway, i should give some explanation to show im not mad.

First the system and why you all (was it all though) were taking democracy to the max tonight

So once the rules of pp are confirmed its easy. Pp means a normal voter can go from +1 to +3. 3 wolves then can go from 3 votes to 9 votes. The problem for them is everyone else can get that too so you have to be sneaky. Thats really difficult when theres only 3 of you and 2 are being watched. The only way would be activate pp, stay quiet and just before an hour had elapsed load in with your votes. Taadaa 9 votes and a villager swings

So how does the system work. The timings ensure there are always two villager votes 'live" in any pp period. That means we go from 7 votes in a pp game to 11 votes- yayyy we win!!

Next post is my possible parting present ro you all- tomorrows system and whay Jayops is 100% wolf for all you doubters

Im sorry trit but you missing the point re the powerplay yes they could have saved Nopeare but it would take him and the 2 other only wolfs voting.

No villager was going to go against nopeare so you would have had

7 votes nopeare (maybe more if it was during powerplay)

9 votes by 3 wolfs

Next morning it be 5v3 game over wd village, Jayo is using this to discredit you so please read this untill you get what im saying

So tomorrows system (im sure theres an easier one but this works so stick with it)

Two wolves under pp is 6 votes. We have 6 after the munch to

Anyone misses a vote or if you doubting voters are swayed by Jayops patter its all at risk (i really dont know how the ****er is still alive, hes some player)

System votes:
    We dont need to load on votes at the end but its a nice touch
    So 6 time the 3 available votes is 18 votes ro spread across a 12 hour window to cover all the 2 hour pockets

Pp cant start till 11am. At 11am and every 45 minutes after a alternating poster places a vote for Jayop. Theres still an unknown wolf (hello there you :) ) among us so watch that the system is maintained. You have a short buffer there. Last block of votes needs to go on after 8.01 since thats the opening of the final window (pp can be called to 9 but it extends back an hour

A similar logic can give you systems for the following day. If you play right and lynch Jayop tomirrow youll. Only be dealing 5 votes against a possible 3 so youre in good space there

Still doesn't understand pp despite it being remarkably simple and ignores my post about Daz.

Magnificent play!

Still doesn't understand pp despite it being remarkably simple and ignores my post about Daz.

Magnificent play!

If you are a villager could you be helpful and stop muddying the waters at every op

Thats now me dazz trit and yoss you have made suspect its beyonf bad villager play

Eh everyone but me is suspect

Jayop Assassin day tell us ur thoughts?

Mick youre. Ok i know where you're coming from. Bear with me a bit :)

So why Jayop is 100% wolfie

A short one since theres a mountain of evidence already. The system makes us work as a village to save ourselves. It tells you a bit about whos wolf and whos food.

I asked Jayop to be a villager. Hed already one vote for nopee. All i asked was that he drop the rest on it too. He refused right through the afternoon.

Now he might point to micks post and say the system is a bad paly. But he didnt he argued the system doesnt work. I asked folks to trust what i was doing for the village. Thank you you did. Jayop didnt i gave him right up where it didnt matter any more to lock his votes down and he refused

Theres a mountain of evidence against Jayop. Im just giving you the flag on top. Please just stick an apple in his gob tomorrow to shut him up and put him on a spit (im assuming little old me wont be here tomorrow as im bookies favourite in a two horse race)

Magnificent play!

Why didn't you vote four times in a row like you were asked too?

Why didn't you vote four times in a row like you were asked too?

Because it was farcical. Trit doesn't understand the pp rule, clearly going by the posts just now. He seems to think a vote counts for three or some rubbish.

Look I'm not worried. There's enough players left alive not arrogant enough to ignore good evidence.

If you are a villager could you be helpful and stop muddying the waters at every op

Thats now me dazz trit and yoss you have made suspect its beyonf bad villager play

Eh everyone but me is suspect

Jayop Assassin day tell us ur thoughts?

How is it? Daz Is the wolf, I presented such strong evident that you not even bothering to question him about it is so strange.

One of the other three is the assassin. I think Yosser based on only a voting pattern that I already explained. That doesn't rule out the other two of you though.

One of you is the assassin.

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Final clarification on power play... Brought to you by Zombies of the Dead Room.

When activated, Power Play will be in effect for 2 hours. It applies for a period 1 hour prior to its activation, until one hour after.
    So, a Power Play activated at 4PM would be affect all votes cast between 3PM and 5PM.

The final vote cast by each player during powerplay regardless of their role, is counted and doubled.
    In addition, the final vote cast by each player overall for the day is also counted as normal.

Example 1:

Uriel votes for Maximus Alexander during Power Play.
    Uriel changes his vote to Sullivlo during Power Play.
    Uriel changes his vote to Quickbeam after Power Play has expired.

Sullivlo has 2 votes, Quickbeam has 1.

Example 2:

Uriel votes for Maximus Alexander during Power Play.
    Uriel does not change his vote.

Maximus Alexander has 3 votes.

Jayop. The wolves had a max of nine votes tonight if they did the powerplay. Looks like you are caught out lying again.

How is it? Daz Is the wolf, I presented such strong evident that you not even bothering to question him about it is so strange.

One of the other three is the assassin. I think Yosser based on only a voting pattern that I already explained. That doesn't rule out the other two of you though.

One of you is the assassin.

Thats great so you have somehow magically came to the conclusion 1 out of 3 is the assassin based on nothing bar Yoss voting patterns which you havent showed

2 of these people are most confirmed villagers.

Anyways once we lynch you tomor and the GA survives whoever they are, the have the game over

The biggest mistake we are making is rising to Jayo and Spamming the thread I'm biggest fault for that so im out

Final think post

My shot for the last wolf. Again we tried to work as a village today. One non known wolfie didnt. Actually one person tried to make a bit of a point of not to possibly ruin the system. Again no plan to it no solid "the system is a wrong play" as per mick. Just a strop

Since then i see jayp and this person have been working hard at putting distance between each other.

So step forward Daz youre my no.1 pick and top of my post Jayop kill list.

Villagers, please duscuss amongst yourselves and preferably kill Daz

If im wrong id suggest a kill list after that with mollie and yoss at 1 and 2 in some order. But im hopeful im not wrong

Well, night night fellow villagers. Im off to sit in a comfy chair with some cocoa, warm slippers and abloaded shotgun. Jayop, if tou are visiting tonight be a dear and open the door rather than break it- keys under the mat

Night all, and may the angel watch over you

I should be free to vote whenever.
    tritium wrote: »
    Final think post

My shot for the last wolf. Again we tried to work as a village today. One non known wolfie didnt. Actually one person tried to make a bit of a point of not to possibly ruin the system. Again no plan to it no solid "the system is a wrong play" as per mick. Just a strop

Since then i see jayp and this person have been working hard at putting distance between each other.

So step forward Daz youre my no.1 pick and top of my post Jayop kill list.

Villagers, please duscuss amongst yourselves and preferably kill Daz

If im wrong id suggest a kill list after that with mollie and yoss at 1 and 2 in some order. But im hopeful im not wrong

Well, night night fellow villagers. Im off to sit in a comfy chair with some cocoa, warm slippers and abloaded shotgun. Jayop, if tou are visiting tonight be a dear and open the door rather than break it- keys under the mat

Night all, and may the angel watch over you
    My post meant I was free all evening to vote if needed. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Thats great so you have somehow magically came to the conclusion 1 out of 3 is the assassin based on nothing bar Yoss voting patterns which you havent showed

2 of these people are most confirmed villagers.

Anyways once we lynch you tomor and the GA survives whoever they are, the have the game over

It's a logical conclusion. Yosser based on strong evidence of the two lynches. I'll do more on that tomorrow.

You and Trit because the only people who didn't do my comment on everyone thing are you two Daz and Yosser. The situation I'm in now as being the villager most likely to be lynched is strong for the wolves. All the other player said in their comment on everyone that they think I'm a villager. No wolf will do this because lynching me is vital for them. That safelisted those 4 although I had one safelisted already. You two along with Daz have been pushing all night to get me lynched. Either it's poor play by both of you or else Yosser is innocent and it's actually one of you and just poor by the other.

My post meant I was free all evening to vote if needed. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Ok

Remind me again how many votes you dropped in the system so? And when exactly?

It's a logical conclusion. Yosser based on strong evidence of the two lynches. I'll do more on that tomorrow.

You and Trit because the only people who didn't do my comment on everyone thing are you two Daz and Yosser. The situation I'm in now as being the villager most likely to be lynched is strong for the wolves. All the other player said in their comment on everyone that they think I'm a villager. No wolf will do this because lynching me is vital for them. That safelisted those 4 although I had one safelisted already. You two along with Daz have been pushing all night to get me lynched. Either it's poor play by both of you or else Yosser is innocent and it's actually one of you and just poor by the other.

Actually I did so no need for lies and I was very in depth calling out each role from below if you cant infer everyone else is a villager again thats just so wolfy unless you wanted me to point out the GA :pac: which I havent seen
    Wolves
    Nopeare (Alpha)
    Jayo (assassin)
    Yosser

Finished for pints saturday night

Actually I did so no need for lies and I was very in depth calling out each role from below if you cant infer everyone else is a villager again thats just so wolfy unless you wanted me to point out the GA :pac: which I havent seen

You didn't. You made a half arsed list of 4 people. You didn't do the actual comment on everyone.

• Advertisement

You didn't. You made a half arsed list of 4 people. You didn't do the actual comment on everyone.

I gave you 3 wolfs you want to to list veryone else and say villager 100%?

Why waste the time wolfy

Your play to get people to do it was perfect mind ive looked close at the results and have it down to 2 who you will munch i for obv reasons wont say

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement