Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Im sorry trit but you missing the point re the powerplay yes they could have saved Nopeare but it would take him and the 2 other only wolfs voting.

No villager was going to go against nopeare so you would have had

7 votes nopeare (maybe more if it was during powerplay)

9 votes by 3 wolfs

Next morning it be 5v3 game over wd village, Jayo is using this to discredit you so please read this untill you get what im saying

Mick i think i owe you a quick explanation. Jayop had already moved us from voting on him to nopee. If hed kept working things i suspect hed have tried ro make a run on it between them both given there are still doubters. Pp there doesnt need all 3 wolves

tritium wrote: »
    Mick i think i owe you a quick explanation. Jayop had already moved us from voting on him to nopee. If hed kept working things i suspect hed have tried ro make a run on it between them both given there are still doubters. Pp there doesnt need all 3 wolves

I still dont get what your saying so we had Jayo and Nopeare up any PP gets a wolf kill?

I still dont get what your saying so we had Jayo and Nopeare up any PP gets a wolf kill?

Ah **** it mick, i dunno. Dice are where theyve fallen now, maybe there was a better play. too tired to post more on it tonight so off to bed. Will discuss in the morning and digest how the landscape looks

Ok I think I have it

its 7 v 2 atm

Most likely 6 v 2 in the morning but maybe not we will go with that for this theory

we put me and jayo up for lynch

if i lose its 4v2 come saturday (again no GA help)

Lynch jayo

2v1

Then the 2 villagers have to be on the ball sunday in case of the power play

if we lynch jayo instead of me and he is a wolf we are in a great spot if he turns out to be a villager and we lynch him well god help us all cause I have ****ed it

Ok I think I have it

its 7 v 2 atm

Most likely 6 v 2 in the morning but maybe not we will go with that for this theory

we put me and jayo up for lynch

if i lose its 4v2 come saturday (again no GA help)

Lynch jayo

2v1

Then the 2 villagers have to be on the ball sunday in case of the power play

if we lynch jayo instead of me and he is a wolf we are in a great spot if he turns out to be a villager and we lynch him well god help us all cause I have ****ed it

just to add the last 2 should be able to come up with a plan like trit was doing today to ensure one wolf wouldnt get over the line with a PP

And from voting evidence mainly days 2 (barney) 3 (Sully) and what would end up as 5 and 6be able to get he last wolf

I dont think I'll be munched tonight tonight but if I am come back to all my big posts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

morning all. bout 3 hours to go. wonder who's gonna bite the dust. just to throw it out there - beyond 7pm I wont be active very much. so if you want people to vote prior to that gimme a holler.
    having said that I'll try my best to post, but will be using a crappy phone that i never used before for posting here.

Mick would like your thoughts on the following. Wont push it either way but it occured to me

Today- lynch Jayop

Tomorrow - race daz and molly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Guys I'm not sure how you both became the defacto leaders of the village but I'm all for democracy. Just having a look back over last night's posts can I just say this:
    People who think Daz is a 100% wolf: Molly, Jayop, Charolais, Mick, Tritium
    People who think Daz might be a wolf: Crosstown Crowseye
    People who think Daz isn't a wolf: ..........

People who think Jayop is a 100% wolf: Tritium, Mick, Daz
    People who think Jayop is a villager: Molly, Crosstown, Crowseye, Charolais (maybe)

On the balance of things there are more people who 100% think that Daz is a wolf than think Jayop is a wolf. Rather than having races and trying to manage the powerplay, could we not just agree that it is in the best interests of the village to lynch Dazzler today and then by all means we can lynch Jayop tomorrow?

If we don't agree about ANYTHING ELSE we can at least agree that most of us think Daz is a wolf.

(Also Y0sser's absence, from my point of view, is very suspicious)

Friday pre 10am: 2 wolves vs 7 villagers
    (1 villager dies)
    Friday post 10am: 2 wolves vs 6 villagers
    (lynch Daz)
    Saturday pre 10am: 1 wolf vs 6 villagers
    (1 villagers dies)
    Saturday post 10am: 1 wolf vs 5 villagers

After this point it doesn't matter bout a powerplay or who is or isn't a wolf. It would be basically over and the villagers would win.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If we don't agree about ANYTHING ELSE we can at least agree that most of us think Daz is a wolf.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
    Please offer something constructive for us to go on then. who do YOU think the wolves are?

Please offer something constructive for us to go on then. who do YOU think the wolves are?

dazzler i think. not too sure how he has escaped lynching for so long. aside from that it could be anyone. everyone has raised my suspicions at one point or another

Right so then absolutely everyone (apart from Dazzler) thinks that he is, or is very likely to be, a wolf. Then if we can all vote for Daz we should be ok.

If no one else can tell by now, I am clearly a morning person. :D

morning molly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm up to drop the kids to school. Will stay up till after the slaughter and hit the hay again. The joys of working weird hours.

Morning y'all.

Did you read my post reply Daz last night and his day one and two postings? What's your thoughts?

Also Yosser I have suspicions of you as I said thanks to my voting theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Molly wrote:
    People who think Daz is a 100% wolf: Molly, Jayop, Charolais, Mick, Tritium
    People who think Daz might be a wolf: Crosstown Crowseye
    People who think Daz isn't a wolf: ..........

I think Molly has made a decent observation about Daz and the fact that everyone is suspicious about him being a wolf.

But that's everybody except Daz. Surely there should be one other that thinks he's a villager. My guess is that one of the 'villagers' that is 100% sure is a wolf and I'd be inclined to thnk that that's Mick.

• Advertisement

Mick can only have been the assassin imo. Him pointing to the Alpha on day one would preclude him being an original wolf, and I especially think that's true when as we see subsequent to that post Daz and Max both poopoo the idea that Mick had.

That Mick refused to acknowledge and actually defended what Daz did makes me worried about him.

Jayop wrote: »
    Did you read my post reply Daz last night and his day one and two postings? What's your thoughts?

Also Yosser I have suspicions of you as I said thanks to my voting theory.

Yeah his posts have always struck me as weird since day one. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but if you remember he was my vote before I switched to poor Barney. I've had a gut feeling about him since the beginning and your (long!) post with his previous posts is pretty damning stuff. Thanks for that btw, you've more patience for trawling through old posts than I do.

Whilst we can theorise about Mick all we like, for the moment i would prefer to keep the focus on Dazzler. If we can all agree to lynch him tonight we'll be in a strong position for the end game I think.

Whilst we can theorise about Mick all we like, for the moment i would prefer to keep the focus on Dazzler. If we can all agree to lynch him tonight we'll be in a strong position for the end game I think.

How would you feel about racing Daz molly?

Yeah Daz has to go.

My worry is that the wolves will see how it's swinging and remove someone that's openly supported me just to give themselves pure numerical supremacy.

I had actually messed up with the pp and how I understand it. I thought I knew it already so I skimmed over the gm's post explaining it and was dismissive of Trit last night. He was wrong thinking there was a risk yesterday but I need to read his posts again on how to cover a wolf bloc vote today later on.

Maybe we should make a deal the no body makes a single vote till a set time then we can manage it?

Splitting the vote is madness. You know this

Ffs this is our chance to swing this game back to us. Splitting the vote today would be madness. Today is the most likely day for the wolves to do the PP so we have to vote together. Anyone who votes differently will be a 100% wolf.
    Actually you can nerly guarantee that we only need to watch for anyone voting differently today. If someone catches it and can vote for daz near the same time it should cancel the PP and we're safe.

Ffs this is our chance to swing this game back to us. Splitting the vote today would be madness. Today is the most likely day for the wolves to do the PP so we have to vote together. Anyone who votes differently will be a 100% wolf.
    Actually you can nerly guarantee that we only need to watch for anyone voting differently today. If someone catches it and can vote for daz near the same time it should cancel the PP and we're safe.

Two people call madness one after the other and one is Jayop the wolf

How did the smartest man ever albert einstein define madness again?

Jayop wrote: »
    Yeah Daz has to go.

My worry is that the wolves will see how it's swinging and remove someone that's openly supported me just to give themselves pure numerical supremacy.

I had actually messed up with the pp and how I understand it. I thought I knew it already so I skimmed over the gm's post explaining it and was dismissive of Trit last night. He was wrong thinking there was a risk yesterday but I need to read his posts again on how to cover a wolf bloc vote today later on.

Maybe we should make a deal the no body makes a single vote till a set time then we can manage it?

Jayop youre good, a rule that will let you set up pp when you need to vote load

Shut up wolfey

• Advertisement

Or maybe you posting something that goes against all the logic you were trying to push yesterday is just that, madness.

8 players left this morning unless the GA strikes it lucky.

2 wolves, if we the other 6 stick together then we have at least 6 votes to cover their 6. If it's a tie then we nail them.

Splitting the vote gives them a chance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement