Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

tritium wrote: »
    Jayop youre good, a rule that will let you set up pp when you need to vote load

Shut up wolfey

Even doing your vote spread over 12 hours is too much and the most we can cover is exactly 8 hours, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ffs this is our chance to swing this game back to us. Splitting the vote today would be madness. Today is the most likely day for the wolves to do the PP so we have to vote together. Anyone who votes differently will be a 100% wolf.
    Actually you can nerly guarantee that we only need to watch for anyone voting differently today. If someone catches it and can vote for daz near the same time it should cancel the PP and we're safe.

Two people call madness one after the other and one is Jayop the wolf

How did the smartest man ever albert einstein define madness again?
    Tritium can you please please please put aside your thoughts on Jayop for today and focus on Dazzler. We are all in agreement that he is a wolf.Therefore he MUST be the one to go tonight. We can't split out vote as it gives the last 2 wolves an opportunity to jump on that and use the powerplay to kill a villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Jayop wrote: »
    Even doing your vote spread over 12 hours is too much and the most we can cover is exactly 8 hours, no?

Thinking too much jayop

Thinking too much jayop

Wasn't thinking right yesterday regarding the pp. Admitted as much this morning so I apologize for dismissing your posts, I thought the max effect from the pp was a double not a triple vote.

Couldn't have mattered yesterday but still I was wrong.

My maybe last post. If so ive enjoyed living amongst you. If so youll soon know im legit and that ive always looked to protect you. Even yesterday i tried to maybe not nees to protect you and have you work to protect yourselves.

If im munched trust mick. Actually trust him over me anyway hes a better reader of the game

Kill jayop, hes poison and hell twist things - with gameface off for a minute hes a great player. Get rid of him, dont listen to him hes poison

Crosstown, i know you have doubts you did last game too. Pick the right side this time

I wanted ro see how one player played rhis morning. I pointed fingers yesterday to push an idea

Wolves are

Jayop 100%

Molly 90%

After that Kill list is daz 60% yozz 50%

• Advertisement

Wolves are

Jayop 100%

Molly 90%

After that Kill list is daz 60% yozz 50%

Oh ffs. Clever wolves would not be posting this much at this point in the game. Case in point = Dazzler. He's keeping his head down because he knows we're on to him.
    I am NOT a wolf. Yes it's a thing that a wolf would say but I've done nothing here but try to help (and be mostly confused about everything)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The sun had came up and all was normal in this sleepy but thinning village. Villagers were starting to notice the drop in the population. Families had moved out and others were being ripped apart through the night for sport by those damn werewolves.

The problem was, no one could really identify them, it was all just pointing fingers and dragging who they think is a wolf to the gallows with fingers crossed behind their back that they were right.
    At least they knew they got one the night before when Nopeare, the head honcho, big wolf, main man/wolf was gone and they hoped that without their leader they would be in disarray.

There were worries that they might go berserk after losing their leader and folk walked about looking behind every bin and stall at the market and terrified that they might come across the remains of some poor soul that happened to be out the night before.

At the side of the Wooly Booly, a public bar with a less than perfect reputation, there was a weird sight seen. It looked like bits of clothes were there and on closer inspection there was a bloody hand print on the wall. It looked like someone had pulled themself up.

Was this a drunken man who staggered out the pub to the side or was it something else...

The alarm was raised and a count was done and there seemed to be no one missing at all from the roll call.
    What had happened the villagers wondered? will they ever find out?

Tune in for more events in this fabulous village of Mahama, Mama, Gee, whatever it is called ;)

And can DEAD players please refrain from thanking and commenting on posts. It may look harmless to you but it sometimes can give things away.
    Please wait until the review of the game to posts thanks

What just happened? :blink:

Wtf? Have you just given the wolves a recruit I lieu of a kill?

Ah no, sure that's not fair at all. I assume the GA protected whoever was targeted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ah no, sure that's not fair at all. I assume the GA protected whoever was targeted.

That's what it looks like to me.

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    The_Dazzler,
    Tritium
    y0ssar1an22

2 x Werewolf
    1 x GA
    6 x Villager

crosstownk wrote: »
    That's what it looks like to me.

The other time that happened we were told that and who it was iirc. Andy on Wednesday morning?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    The_Dazzler,
    Tritium
    y0ssar1an22

2 x Werewolf
    1 x GA
    5 x Villager

Ok so no recruit thank feck.

What happened this morning? Did they make a balls and forget to put a kill order or will we find out if something else?

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    The_Dazzler,
    Tritium
    y0ssar1an22

2 x Werewolf
    1 x GA
    5 x Villager

Holy ****! :D Come on lads, we can't **** this up now. Vote Dazzler tonight and we're on the home straight!

Hang on, that's 9 people in the list yet the roles only add up to 8.

Is that a mistake GM?

There should be 6 villagers. 1 GA and 2 Wolves.

Apologies. Sleepy head. 6 villagers. 9 in total.

Im really confused here at this stage

• Advertisement

Fixed post.

Tritium see my post 2 above the GM's. There are 2 wolves, 6 villagers and 1 GA.

Fixed post.
    Did you just edit a post?? BAN HIM!

Feck, ye had me panicking.

Cool, I'm going for a snooze.

Yeh I have actual work to do.

The sun had came up and all was normal in this sleepy but thinning village. Villagers were starting to notice the drop in the population. Families had moved out and others were being ripped apart through the night for sport by those damn werewolves.

The problem was, no one could really identify them, it was all just pointing fingers and dragging who they think is a wolf to the gallows with fingers crossed behind their back that they were right.
    At least they knew they got one the night before when Nopeare, the head honcho, big wolf, main man/wolf was gone and they hoped that without their leader they would be in disarray.

There were worries that they might go berserk after losing their leader and folk walked about looking behind every bin and stall at the market and terrified that they might come across the remains of some poor soul that happened to be out the night before.

At the side of the Wooly Booly, a public bar with a less than perfect reputation, there was a weird sight seen. It looked like bits of clothes were there and on closer inspection there was a bloody hand print on the wall. It looked like someone had pulled themself up.

Was this a drunken man who staggered out the pub to the side or was it something else...

The alarm was raised and a count was done and there seemed to be no one missing at all from the roll call.
    What had happened the villagers wondered? will they ever find out?

Tune in for more events in this fabulous village of Mahama, Mama, Gee, whatever it is called ;)

And can DEAD players please refrain from thanking and commenting on posts. It may look harmless to you but it sometimes can give things away.
    Please wait until the review of the game to posts thanks

Come on WWGM the suspense is killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Come on WWGM the suspense is killing me

As far as I can see the wolves target last night was protected by the GA. I also wonder if WWGM is not revealing the identity of the villager and maybe revealing Andy the last time was an error - I'm just guessing so I'm not sure.

Even if GM does't reveal the name at least now one villager knows the identity of another.

Jayop and Molly are the wolves. Molly has become a lot more vocal since the assassin turned into a wolf and has supported Jay all along.

Vote Jayop

crosstownk wrote: »
    As far as I can see the wolves target last night was protected by the GA. I also wonder if WWGM is not revealing the identity of the villager and maybe revealing Andy the last time was an error - I'm just guessing so I'm not sure.
    That wouls suck a bit though if we all expect to find out. I mean its not as if whomever dragged themselves up just threw a bag over their face and rushed back into the crowd:)

• Advertisement

Jayop and Molly are the wolves. Molly has become a lot more vocal since the assassin turned into a wolf and has supported Jay all along.

Vote Jayop

I repeat: I am not a wolf.
    Just in case you're doing the PP now:
    Vote Dazzler

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement