Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Actually the fact that you are calling me and Jay wolves looks even worse for you from my point of view. Dig up Daz.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh ffs. Clever wolves would not be posting this much at this point in the game. Case in point = Dazzler. He's keeping his head down because he knows we're on to him.
    I am NOT a wolf. Yes it's a thing that a wolf would say but I've done nothing here but try to help (and be mostly confused about everything)

I have more posts than you. You haven't helped at all. This fake naive thing you are doing is wearing thin.

Go ahead and try to push this on me to distract from yourself. The more you fight this the wolfier you look. You are the one person that everyone agrees is likely a wolf. Its in the interests of the village to put you down.

I have more posts than you. You haven't helped at all. This fake naive thing you are doing is wearing thin.

Also its not fake naive at all. I said before I haven't posted regularly on a message board in 10 years. I dunno how to check posts counts, make my profile private, search for posts within a thread or ignore a person.

Also its not fake naive at all. I said before I haven't posted regularly on a message board in 10 years. I dunno how to check posts counts, make my profile private, search for posts within a thread or ignore a person.

Why do you think Jay is innocent by the way?

• Advertisement

A mix of gut feeling and logic. He hasn't been suspicious during the game to me, he has put forward logical arguments for how to play the game and has fought his corner despite constant pressure from mick and trit.
    Even if he is a wolf, there is more to be gained by bringing the village together against you than dividing it with a split vote and potentially leaving us open to a power play by the wolves.

(Thank christ my boss is off today!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

[/b]Vote Jayop!

Anyone want to volunteer for the 12:30 slot? :)

tritium wrote: »
    [/b]Vote Jayop!

Anyone want to volunteer for the 12:30 slot? :)

Wwgm sorry i hope that was clear as a vote for jay, please confirm if not (darn mobile)

Wwgm sorry i hope that was clear as a vote for jay, please confirm if not (darn mobile)

I'll do 12:30

Ah seriously? You won't even consider voting for Dazzler? When EVERYONE AGREES that hes a likely wolf? Trit what are you doing?

• Advertisement

A mix of gut feeling and logic. He hasn't been suspicious during the game to me, he has put forward logical arguments for how to play the game and has fought his corner despite constant pressure from mick and trit.
    Even if he is a wolf, there is more to be gained by bringing the village together against you than dividing it with a split vote and potentially leaving us open to a power play by the wolves.

So you are saying that if he is a wolf, he is not worth lynching??? Interesting.....

We can lynch jayop tomorrow. You can even lynch me if you like!!
    We HAVE to get a wolf tonight. Dazzler is the most likely suspect

Ah seriously? You won't even consider voting for Dazzler? When EVERYONE AGREES that hes a likely wolf? Trit what are you doing?

Not everyone agrees. That's you manipulating the statistics.

So you are saying that if he is a wolf, he is not worth lynching??? Interesting.....
    Don't twist my words. If he is a wolf hes not worth lynching TODAY. you are the more likely suspect.

Not everyone agrees. That's you manipulating the statistics.
    Youre making me angry now. How did I manipulate the statistics? Show me how I did that when the posts are there for all to see from last night?

Jayop should have been lynched the last three night. Yet time after time, he has gotten innocent villagers killed.

Og ffs. I'm away to have my lunch coz you're giving me a stress headache with this bull****.

Jayop should have been lynched the last three night. Yet time after time, he has gotten innocent villagers killed.
    Nopeare wasnt innocent.

A sacrifice was needed.

A sacrifice was needed.
    Well if that doesnt convince you guys then we're at nothing here.

• Advertisement

A sacrifice was needed.

Vote me off if your not voting out Jayo thats all Ive to contribute today

O also Mooly is a liar I never said i thought dazz was 100% a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i offer myself up as a sacrifice

O also Mooly is a liar I never said i thought dazz was 100% a wolf

You ok with jayop for tonight then mick. Would you be ok with doing the 1:15 jayo vote? (Pretty please i know ive asked a lot the last couple of days:)

You ok with jayop for tonight then mick. Would you be ok with doing the 1:15 jayo vote? (Pretty please i know ive asked a lot the last couple of days:)

Honestly I give up if we arent getting Jayop lynched so vote me off if the village cant get this done. Id like clarification if the GA saved or the wolves are just ****ing with us..

Honestly I give up if we arent getting Jayop lynched so vote me off if the village cant get this done. Id like clarification if the GA saved or the wolves are just ****ing with us..

Actually good question

WWGM, oh wise and powerful Oz can to give some clarification around last night please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Actually good question

WWGM, oh wise and powerful Oz can to give some clarification around last night please?

What clarification is needed?

VOTE JAYOP

• Advertisement

A sacrifice was needed.
    Seriously is everyone just gonna gloss over this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement