Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    What clarification is needed?

At the side of the Wooly Booly, a public bar with a less than perfect reputation, there was a weird sight seen. It looked like bits of clothes were there and on closer inspection there was a bloody hand print on the wall. It looked like someone had pulled themself up.

Was this a drunken man who staggered out the pub to the side or was it something else...

The alarm was raised and a count was done and there seemed to be no one missing at all from the roll call.
    What had happened the villagers wondered? will they ever find out?

]

This bit is confusing when Andy was attacked we got told, if there so no attack then should it not have said no attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

What clarification is needed?

So many questions but ill try to capture it in two

Last night. Fair to assume its a straightforward GA save? Wording implies there was an attempt but its a bit vague

Previous save we got the name of the target. Was this in error and is this not available for this save?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

This bit is confusing when Andy was attacked we got told, if there so no attack then should it not have said no attack?

The village need to decide that for themselves.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Seriously is everyone just gonna gloss over this?

As in, it would have been highly suspect for Jayop to not vote for Nopeare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tritium wrote: »
    So many questions but ill try to capture it in two

Last night. Fair to assume its a straightforward GA save? Wording implies there was an attempt but its a bit vague

Previous save we got the name of the target. Was this in error and is this not available for this save?
    1. Village need to decide that for themselves
    2. We are not revealing anying more about the story today. The two stories are independent events, and village can read whatever they like into them.

• Advertisement

2. We are not revealing anying more about the story today. The two stories are independent events, and village can read whatever they like into them.

We should have a cleared Villager or else no attack should have been said

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

If we can find out who was attacked we should any information is good information

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

From reading this the only way we'll know the identity of the protected villager is for the GA to come forward. If this happens we've no way to verify the GA. damed if you do, damed if you don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

VOTE DAZ

Well done trit, you just ensured that we'll struggle to cover a pp.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Jayop wrote: »
    And if Daz is the wolf (he is) then going by my voting theory Yossar is the Assasin turned wolf.

If you turn out to be a villager somehow id be on Daz but thats not going to happen but always good to have back up plans
    Mick this is where I'm taking you as saying you think Daz is a wolf. Perhaps I'm mistaken and that's not what you meant but that's fine.
    At this point you're gonna bring us all down with you because you're throwing your toys out of the pram about Jay. You are point blank refusing to go the democratic route and just pushing ahead. So go ahead, vote for Jay if you want. I'll be voting for Dazzler and sticking with it.
    vote Dazzler

• Advertisement

Vote
    Mollyb60

Oh great sure just split it 3 ways and right **** us over. FFS you're either a stupid villager or an amazing wolf.

Vote
    Mollyb60

What a waste of a vote.

Mick this is where I'm taking you as saying you think Daz is a wolf. Perhaps I'm mistaken and that's not what you meant but that's fine.
    At this point you're gonna bring us all down with you because you're throwing your toys out of the pram about Jay. You are point blank refusing to go the democratic route and just pushing ahead. So go ahead, vote for Jay if you want. I'll be voting for Dazzler and sticking with it.
    vote Dazzler

The only people who have voted for me today was you and Jayop. That says a lot in my opinion. Also, do you not understand what democracy is? The freedom to vote for whoever they want.:rolleyes:

Oh great sure just split it 3 ways and right **** us over. FFS you're either a stupid villager or an amazing wolf.

Your an idiot we get a free day we get all the infro from a jayo lynch and you go withg dazz you deserve to die tbh as your a wolf or a villager helping them

vote Dazzler

Also thats me thinking dazz is 100% lol ****ing lies

Ah here. A villager helping the wolves? This is a ****ing game. Why would I help wolves?

So Molly, why did you 100% say that mick thought I was a wolf???

Ah here. A villager helping the wolves? This is a ****ing game. Why would I help wolves?

well you are by not voting Jayo we need the info from the voting nights its pretty simple if you arent with us you are against us

Maybe you have stockholm syndrome, could be blonde either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Maybe you have stockholm syndrome, could be blonde either.

hey, i'm blonde

well you are by not voting Jayo we need the info from the voting nights its pretty simple if you arent with us you are against us
    And who is us? You Trit and Dazzler. Nice group lads.

Daz that's a low blow. I'm a redhead. Can't you tell by my temper?

Molly with the deciding vote to swing Barney and save Jayo who will listen to know logic about why he should swing and is know telling lies about confirmed villager needs to die even if she is a villager she is not helping

hey, i'm blonde
    You are fine, you aren't acting deluded...... yet:D

You know what lads, vote with your conscience. Have a free vote and see how the chips fall.
    AFAIK we've ****ed this whole thing up with the squabbling.

Who is in your group? You and Jayop......hmmmmmm

Can you not see the info we get from lynching Jayo? really

Can you explain to me why wolves set him up according to you but the alpha tried save him?

Can you explain why everyone on the list who voted for him night 1 is confirmed viallager nearly bar dazz

You know what lads, vote with your conscience. Have a free vote and see how the chips fall.
    AFAIK we've ****ed this whole thing up with the squabbling.

your ****ing it up by not voting jayo

Molly pass no heed. They're trying to wum to muddy the waters.

Also the sexist **** is uncalled for, game or not.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Molly pass no heed. They're trying to wum to muddy the waters.

Also the sexist **** is uncalled for, game or not.

sexism?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement