Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    You know what lads, vote with your conscience. Have a free vote and see how the chips fall.
    AFAIK we've ****ed this whole thing up with the squabbling.

your ****ing it up by not voting jayo
    So vote for Jayop or we'll lynch you too? Lovely. No thanks. I'll stick with my conscience and dazzler. I'm not gonna argue about this anymore coz it's raising my blood pressure.

So vote for Jayop or we'll lynch you too? Lovely. No thanks. I'll stick with my conscience and dazzler. I'm not gonna argue about this anymore coz it's raising my blood pressure.

Interesting aside. Arguing doesn't raise your blood pressure. It's extreme, prolonged stress that raises it that can be associated with raise in blood pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Interesting aside. Arguing doesn't raise your blood pressure. It's extreme, prolonged stress that raises it that can be associated with raise in blood pressure.

We can't lynch Dazz - he's the doctor that saved Andy..... :pac:

Failing to listen to any reason ya you should swing at least Jayo being a wolf is helpfull sometimes.

If it turns out he is a wolf and you are a villager he will have been more help to the village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Forget them, they're either wolves or utterly convinced of their infallibility.

Everyone else needs to vote Daz though. And make regular votes when we see one of the gang voting. If at least one person can cover the pp then that'll give us 9 votes and should be enough to get a tie at least.

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »

will you please vote jayo so we can get the voting info from his lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

here's my view (and what a view it is)....everyone at 1 stage or another has voted for Daz or Jayop. Given that, I suggest we vote for one or the other.

As an aside, on one has voted for me. I wonder why that is?

here's my view (and what a view it is)....everyone at 1 stage or another has voted for Daz or Jayop. Given that, I suggest we vote for one or the other.

As an aside, on one has voted for me. I wonder why that is?

will you please vote jayo so we can get the voting info from his lynch

Like the others you said yesterday that you thought I was a villager. Please vote Daz today.

VOTE JAYOP

• Advertisement

VOTE JAYOP

What's the reasons? Because I semi accused you or something more substantial?

Jayop wrote: »
    What's the reasons? Because I semi accused you or something more substantial?

from a post a few days ago where I mentioned it was a spurious defense. will pull it up. that was the night i changed my vote to poor barney :(

from a post a few days ago where I mentioned it was a spurious defense. will pull it up. that was the night i changed my vote to poor barney :(

The post I pointed out to you was a defense for nothing it was a conversation I was having with Sully iirc.

When you're looking up that post try to find the one you think I was defending from.

Did you read the post I made last night with about 15 Daz quotes from day 1 and 2?

I've got a lot on this afternoon so I'll check as regularly as I can.

As per my summary post last night, I still have suspicions about Dazz so I'm more or less happy to vote for him today.

While we didn't loose a villager last night, we now have a repeat of yesterday with all the bickering so I don't think much more will be learnt today but you never know.

Fair play to you Mick with your quest for Jayop. You're persistent - I'll give you that.

vote Dazzler

vote jayop

for the time being. that defense is too spurious for my liking
    in fairness, he would have backed anyones post that steered us towards a villager. maybe he picked jayops post because he foresaw this eventual fallout coming jayops way, and jayop being considered strong player.

was reading back though alphas posts and from what i can see he has played a pretty solid game until tigger peeked him.

here's my post, followed by another one where i defended you.

here's my post, followed by another one where i defended you.

Like I said, find the post I was supposed to be defending from.

And read my post on Daz.

I've got a lot on this afternoon so I'll check as regularly as I can.

As per my summary post last night, I still have suspicions about Dazz so I'm more or less happy to vote for him today.

While we didn't loose a villager last night, we now have a repeat of yesterday with all the bickering so I don't think much more will be learnt today but you never know.

Fair play to you Mick with your quest for Jayop. You're persistent - I'll give you that.

vote Dazzler

Thats the thing cross we learn most by lynching Jayo,

That I am :D

Here's that Daz post I made again. How anyone can read this and not vote for him is beyond me.

Went back over the first few turns to look at daz and it's damning stuff.
    Poor old shatter.
    Twice in a row. Kick in the gooch!

^ Same as Max, a wolf can't resist commiserating someone they killed. Max stood out more but two of them would be no surprise.
    Have to keep reminding myself not to be suspicious of people purely on the basis of them having been a wolf before! Stupid, irrational brains.
    MWAHAHAHA!
    The menacing laughter is not helping! :D

^ I just thought this was an interesting little thing between him and Max, wolves having the mad craic in the thread?
    I also expressed sympathy.:o

^ This was just after I pointed out Max's weird post. he tried to take the heat off Max.
    I looked back over his posts. As far as I can see, he didn't say anything about you.
    Yeah, I just seen the comment. I think it is weak sauce. I don't understand Tigger's conviction.

^ Defends The Valeyard against Tigger
    Tigger, that's not cool. My brother suffers from dyslexia. Plus, your spelling is atrocious so your insult also backfires.

Tigger

^ Votes for Tigger, we forgot about this.
    I think there are 5 who haven't messaged at all.

^THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE. AFTER MICK DISCOVERED THE ALPHA AMONG THE LOW POSTERS, NOT ONLY DID MAX TRY TO DISTRACT BUT DAZ ALSO DID. AT THIS POINT THERE WAS ACTUALLY ONLY 2 NON POSTERS YET HE CLAIMED THERE WAS 5
    Your logic makes no sense. I am not sure if you are a wolf but you are raving a lot
    He was the exact same in the first game and he was a villager then, so he's either a great actor or a villager again. I reckon he's probably still a villager.
    Also, Tigger, they killed Shatter because they thought he was the GA. So your theory is absolute dung.

^Here himself and Max club together to discredit Tigger
    The Valeyard

You are a goon though, Tigger.
    Actually, I think Tigger is full of ****.

Tigger

^ Votes for Vale then switches back to Tigger???
    Your plan to make villager stew?

Tigger is definitely a wolf!
    I feel Tigger will get immunity from being killed if he gets us to lynch The_Valeyard.
    Why would the seer come out this early?

We know the wolf has to do an alpha task.

I don't understand why Tigger would say it if they were actually the seer.

The reward for killing vale will be immunity.

^These posts are purely to discredit Tigger again after he has come out. He really did try hard to save The Valeyard!!!
    See Sullivlo

My reasons: She suggested for seer and GA to give hints.

^ Asking Seer to seer check a non wolf
    There is still something off about this. So with two peaks, you got three werewolves. Yet you are only 100% certain of Max.:confused:

^ Now trying to discredit Tigger after he outed Max
    Unless he is cheating!

^ Questioned was Tigger cheating!!

Sorry guys, but how can anyone read that from the first 2 days and not take The Daz as a wolf.

This is why you guys need to reread the thread once we know stuff./

its 6 vs 2, with the villagers also possessing a GA. Anyone know the best way to proceed to give us the best chance of winning?

Lynch dazzler?

Last night was a perfect night for us whatever happened we got a break and it takes the pressure off. Today we must try get as much info as we can and we get that by lynching the man who has been in 2 very closer races.

A man who has been accused by known villagers who were then sent to thier deaths.

A man who was defended by the APLHA WAREWOLF himself.

A man who has left a trial of dead villagers who voted for him in his wake.

And lastly a WAREWOLF who is saw licking himself in places that shouldnt be licked this very last night in the forrest

VOTE EARLY

VOTE OFTEN

VOTE JAYO

• Advertisement

VOTE DAZZLER

Thats the thing cross we learn most by lynching Jayo,

That I am :D

I think* I know what you mean by learning more but I just feel that others are more likely to wolves and I'd prefer not to waste a more likely villager.

*or quite possibly I've missed something - no doubt you'll attempt to enlighten me in your usual persistent manner

VOTE DAZZLER

VOTE MicksJaguar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

And lastly a WAREWOLF who is saw licking himself in places that shouldnt be licked this very last night in the forrest

And what were YOU doing in the forest last night then young man??? Hmmm?

VOTE MicksJaguar

4. Players must make a legitimate vote every day, and may not vote for 'No Lynch' or themselves.

Jayop wrote: »
    4. Players must make a legitimate vote every day, and may not vote for 'No Lynch' or themselves.

Is it 9:59 yet or in your case when your fake voting 10:00

Honestly, if you lynch me and I turn out to be a wolf. I will close down my account. I am serious. On my mother's life, I am not a wolf.

Jayop is a wolf.

So the count is 3 for me and 4 for Daz so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

I've already given my reasons multiple times to why I think Jayop is a villager, while I'm not as sure as some people are about Daz I definitely think he is the likelier of the two to be a wolf, so I'm voting Dazzler

• Advertisement

And what were YOU doing in the forest last night then young man??? Hmmm?

Can you not see the info we get from lynching Jayo?

Can you explain to me why wolves set him up according to you but the alpha tried save him?

Can you explain why everyone on the list who voted for him night 1 is confirmed viallager nearly bar dazz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement