Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

crowseye wrote: »
    I don't see the benefit of revealing the GA though won't the wolves just go for him/her?

That's assuming that we all accept the GA at their word.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

tritium wrote: »
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    4 votes? No, the maximum any one player can have in the power play day is 3 votes. Mick has voted for me once and himself once. If the PP is in effect it'll count as 2 votes for me and that's it.

Molly its amazing how you switch between naive newbie and rules wizard. Jayop esque some might say.

4 is the number of time you can make a vote in a day. I think you've bused two. Bith for the sam person. Second one very close to jays in timestamp......
    Tritium I thought you were talking about the powerplay.

Jayop wrote: »
    Absolutely not. However we should all do a proper comment on everyone again today and if the GA dies we can use that then.

you realise if Dazz is a villager you and molly have to swing Id like you admit that now please
    If thats what the village votes for then thats fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

However we should all do a proper comment on everyone again today and if the GA dies we can use that then.

Mine hasn't changed since yesterday so I'll let that stand.

I'll obviously change it if we discover who the GA protected or the GA themselves.

Has anyone bar Jayo gave reasoning why they are lynching dazzler and why is everyone making it a landslide?

• Advertisement

Has anyone bar Jayo gave reasoning why they are lynching dazzler and why is everyone making it a landslide?
    Because they think he's a wolf? Just throwing that out there.

Because they think he's a wolf? Just throwing that out there.

Well thats great logic out of you, well done no smart answers when Jayop asks for reasoning its a valid question and you dismissing it makes you look like a wolf again or a crap villager..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

charolais0153
    crosstownk Dazzler
    crowseye Dazzler
    Jayop Dazzler
    MicksJaguar Molly
    Mollyb60 Dazzler
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22 Dazzler

Could players please refrain from voting for the same person straight after the other as it makes it difficult to track things. If you are changing person fine but voting repeatedly is a pain :)

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    charolais0153
    crosstownk Dazzler
    crowseye Dazzler
    Jayop Dazzler
    MicksJaguar Molly
    Mollyb60 Dazzler
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22 Dazzler

Could players please refrain from voting for the same person straight after the other as it makes it difficult to track things. If you are changing person fine but voting repeatedly is a pain :)
    Uhhhh..... but if we're trying to neutralise a powerplay thats our only tactic.

so today another landslide vote and no info bar what dazzler is...

One of me or trit is a confirmed villager (as we both cant be the assassin) even thought thats jayo. Want Jayo dead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

so today another landslide vote and no info bar what dazzler is...

One of me or trit is a confirmed villager (as we both cant be the assassin) even thought thats jayo. Want Jayo dead.

If he's a villager then kill me next.

If he's a villager then kill me next.

wooo hooooooo finally someone agrees with me if he is a wolf im killing u next 2

7 vs 2 now so even if I'm lying and we're going after the wrong man then after tomorrow if they kill it'll be 5 vs 2. Now you'll kill me and depending on your pov it'll be 3 vs 1 the next day or as is true 3 vs 2.

Not great but we can afford at least one, maybe 2 mistakes. 2 is pushing it though.

wooo hooooooo finally someone agrees with me if he is a wolf im killing u next 2

You can try I guess.

7 vs 2 now so even if I'm lying and we're going after the wrong man then after tomorrow if they kill it'll be 5 vs 2. Now you'll kill me and depending on your pov it'll be 3 vs 1 the next day or as is true 3 vs 2.

Not great but we can afford at least one, maybe 2 mistakes. 2 is pushing it though.

Ya you still being around after 3 failed lynch attempts has left us low on info this is the real mess

How come you arent curious about what happened with the munch its like you know already wolfy

11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler (has already lynched 2 villagers casting vote on barney)

12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)
    You know theres only 2 wolves left right? Are you suspicious of everyone there or are you just refusing flat out to accept that people make mistakes?

You know theres only 2 wolves left right? Are you suspicious of everyone there or are you just refusing flat out to accept that people make mistakes?

Im trying to find wolfs with the information thats available on thread, heres a clue wolves often vote to lynch villagers.

Better logic then eeeeh he sounds wolfy

I think if Jayops post showing Dazzlers previous posts that "ehhh he sounds wolfy" then nothing will.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Im trying to find wolfs with the information thats available on thread, heres a clue wolves often vote to lynch villagers.

Better logic then eeeeh he sounds wolfy

Thats not fair mick. Mollys logic is to repeat what jayop says

And jayops a clever wolf, arent you jayop?

• Advertisement

How come you arent curious about what happened with the munch its like you know already wolfy

So more lies from you? I've probably questioned what happened at the slaughter more than anyone.
    Wtf? Have you just given the wolves a recruit I lieu of a kill?
    The other time that happened we were told that and who it was iirc. Andy on Wednesday morning?
    Ok so no recruit thank feck.

What happened this morning? Did they make a balls and forget to put a kill order or will we find out if something else?
    Hang on, that's 9 people in the list yet the roles only add up to 8.
    Is that a mistake GM?
    Feck, ye had me panicking.

Cool, I'm going for a snooze.
    What happened with the slaughter last night then?

But, yeah I didn't ask :rolleyes:

So more lies from you? I've probably questioned what happened at the slaughter more than anyone.

But, yeah I didn't ask :rolleyes:

Ok ill take that one back :P

I'm sure all the ghosts and wolves are having a right ol laugh at us all acting like 10 year olds here.

Mick and Trit, whichever one of you or both of is not a wolf.

If I turn out to be a villager, will you apologise and feel ashamed?

I'm sure all the ghosts and wolves are having a right ol laugh at us all acting like 10 year olds here.

Its the only way to play the game though its more fun this way id still buy you and Jayo a drink in RL even though ye are dirty wolves :D

one or trit is 100% a villager Jayo so stop ur dirty wolf tricks

Sure you'll be dead, you wont be able to hear the apology. Unless...... you don't believe in an afterlife....do you? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

I'm up to drop the kids to school. Will stay up till after the slaughter and hit the hay again. The joys of working weird hours.

So on that note what happened to your sleep.

What could possibly have happened at the slaughter to keep you around all morning?

Things not go to plan maybe?

Jayop was gone this morning for a good 2-3 hours.

• Advertisement

Jayop was gone this morning for a good 2-3 hours.

More than welcome to check my post history on Boards midweek, especially during school term. I generally head to bed at about 3 in the morning, get up at 8ish, drop kids to school and then go back to bed for an couple of hours.

Great routine :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement