Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    More than welcome to check my post history on Boards midweek, especially during school term. I generally head to bed at about 3 in the morning, get up at 8ish, drop kids to school and then go back to bed for an couple of hours.

Great routine :(

Sounds very wolfy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sounds very wolfy :D

Everything does to you man.

Honestly, wish this day would roll on.

Everything does to you man.

Honestly, wish this day would roll on.

Early lynch or RL?

Early lynch or RL?

Both, just started work and there's not a lot going on. getting out at 10.30 tonight so that's something.

Both, just started work and there's not a lot going on. getting out at 10.30 tonight so that's something.

Guess if it wasnt too much work for the mods and the wolfs agree we could get it done early.

Wolves thank this post it you agree.... joking

• Advertisement

If I thank a post then un-thank it does it count as editing?

Where's Daz btw? has he gone hiding in the den?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Aha

Wolf. Well played Mick!!!

Using your template Molly

11.01 - Daz votes for Jayop
    11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    11.46 - Tritium votes for Jayop
    12.34 - Dazzler votes for Jayop
    12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler
    12.57 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    12.58 - Mick votes for Molly
    13.22 - Yossar votes for Jayop
    13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler
    13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler
    13.40 - Mick votes for Mick
    13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler
    14.05 - Trit votes for Jayop

charolais0153 - No Vote
    crosstownk Dazzler
    crowseye Dazzler
    Jayop Dazzler
    MicksJaguar Molly
    Mollyb60 Dazzler
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22 Dazzler

Daz 5- Cross, Crow, Jayop. Molly, Yosser
    Jayop 2 - Daz, Trit
    Molly 1 - Mick

By my reckoning even if the PP was at 11.20 this morning where it would have helped Daz most it would still be 5 votes for me and 7 for Daz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ha I've only just realised that Mick keeps going on about Jay but still hasn't changed his vote from me. Now who's not playing by the rules?

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ha I've only just realised that Mick keeps going on about Jay but still hasn't changed his vote from me. Now who's not playing by the rules?

A well timed vote and a change by one of us or Char and I'm gone.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

You see Jayo is a sneaky wolf and just in case a sneaky wolf like Jayo activates a power play on his sneaky wolf friend I dont want to be implicated in that

The failed munch is annoying the **** out of as either the wolves are trolling the **** out of us by not munching oe the GA saved someone and we should have a confirmed villager..

What do people think happened

You see Jayo is a sneaky wolf and just in case a sneaky wolf like Jayo activates a power play on his sneaky wolf friend I dont want to be implicated in that

What possible reasons would I have to pp?

Even if I was a wolf I have more votes on thread.

What possible reasons would I have to pp?

Even if I was a wolf I have more votes on thread.

Well if I had voted for you, you could have activated it had 6 votes on you but had your own plus the villagers on Dazz. Implicating me and trit giving you complete control on the village as you would then lynch me and trit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Rules clarification: if someone vote for the same twice person in a row, that is considered 2 valid votes used up of the 4 available votes for the day unless it is a double post and the player is only trying to get one vote in. It is mod discretion to ensure this is the case. Please don't angle Shoot this to make it difficult for the mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

quick question mr werewolf GM: whats angleshooting?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

The failed munch is annoying the **** out of as either the wolves are trolling the **** out of us by not munching oe the GA saved someone and we should have a confirmed villager..

What do people think happened

I agree, its annoying. Ok lets go through the bit that we're all avoiding

Last night the alpha was lynched

This morning no one was munched. Why?

Two possibilities

Divine (ga) intervention or the wolves missed a kill

With the posters around last night i dont believe they just didnt bother. They could have just taken some innocuous villager if they wanted a curve ball since they need to cull villager numbers

(wwgm can the wolves even decide not to kill ?)

So lets assume they did and GA intervened and the WWGM used their stated right to amend the rules as they see fit. Who was the target. Three real possibles i guess as nothing else would be worth hiding (im open to correction), me mick or jayop

Now im going to cut to the chase here. I spent most of yesterday trying to draw a big ****ing target on myself by pissing off the wolves. This isnt me making it up. Rather than taking my or jayops or micks version look independently back through yesterdays posts by me and decide. Theres nothing in what i did to hurt the village and everything to ensure a wolf dies

My take on the game is simple. Mick is a better player than me and hence more valuable to you all than me and Jayop is a big dirty wolf. I seem to have even annoyed the WWGM with my system but i set out to get munched for you guys and frankly id hoped someone would pick up on that this morning when they found the bits of me.

If im right on that then i should have been munched and i got saved. If im wrong then its clear im wrong about everything. Either way the uncertainty around the events of this morning is dragging out a game by hiding something everyone would expect to be visible. And id really like to know if someone tried to kill me last night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm leaving my vote for Dazz stand as I'll be offline for few hours. I'll be in the other Tavern on the outskirts of the village but will try to check in regularly in case something changes.

Could I possibly convince people to lynch either charolais0153 or
    crowseye to test a theory I have

• Advertisement

So sick of this. Lynch me but it will be a mistake. I've been on jayop for the last three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Final and absolutely last clarification.

The wolves have put in a munch order every night. If the GA was able to work out and prevent a wolf target twice, there is no reason why others can't do the same. It is not the mod job to spoonfeed players. This is a game of figuring out who's who and what did what.

The clarification post at 2267 was made in order to clear up a confusion point from posts 2229 and 2230.

Could I possibly convince people to lynch either charolais0153 or
    crowseye to test a theory I have

Right scratch that

Right scratch that

Whys that?

Whys that?

My theory was the wolves forgot to vote as the Alpha who we lynched was always doing it so most likely would have been low posters who werent too active, I was also assumping that if the GA had been succesful we would have heard about who. But the GM was cleared it up now so Im dropping it as it doesnt make sense now.

So the GA now know 2 villagers.

2 out of 9 is good, but the problem is the wolves will target the same person again tonight and the GA can't follow them so there's no point in coming out unless the GA followed the Dazzler and I'm making an epic FU.

The GA should stay hidden again. They can't save someone tonight really because the wolves will surely hit the same person again like they did with Andy so coming out is no use and they can't safelist someone tonight.

We're going to be 7/1 tomorrow if we lynch Daz and I'm right about him. At that stage we're in a great position even if we miss tomorrow night.

So the GA now know 2 villagers.

2 out of 9 is good, but the problem is the wolves will target the same person again tonight and the GA can't follow them so there's no point in coming out unless the GA followed the Dazzler and I'm making an epic FU.

The GA should stay hidden again. They can't save someone tonight really because the wolves will surely hit the same person again like they did with Andy so coming out is no use and they can't safelist someone tonight.

We're going to be 7/1 tomorrow if we lynch Daz and I'm right about him. At that stage we're in a great position even if we miss tomorrow night.

How many suspects have ye left on the GA list? There has to be an optimal time for the GA to come out. Itd be easier for me to work out if you told me your list who ye have left?

How many suspects have ye left on the GA list? There has to be an optimal time for the GA to come out. Itd be easier for me to work out if you told me your list who ye have left?

I don't follow.

I've already said I don't know who the GA is and I've not been looking out for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

You want us to name who we think the angel is? No I don't think so.

• Advertisement

Honestly, speculating who we think the GA is a terrible idea as Molly says. Why would we help the wolves find him/her?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement