Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Tigger, that's not cool. My brother suffers from dyslexia. Plus, your spelling is atrocious so your insult also backfires.

Tigger

Yeah I also vote for:

Tigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Yeah I also vote for:

Tigger

Well that was unexpected
    I'm awesome tho
    Just admit it

How would you like to be done tonight? Lynching or flayed?

Tigger is brilliant the list of Wolff s
    100% vale kill him a lot
    85 % max kill him after you kill vale
    55 % quick watch him and kill him once you have no good suspect
    55% daz kill him cos he's not fun to play with
    50% jaylop he saw every part of the last game in real time and knows I know things

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Originally my plan was to vote for Andy as if I was a wolf I'd probably go for them first because they seemed helpful in the first case. Andy still being alive suggests he could be a wolf, or else the wolves are leaving him be for that very reason. However, I'm not completely on board with Tigger's attempts to get Valeyard lynched so I'm going for
    Tigger.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Originally my plan was to vote for Andy as if I was a wolf I'd probably go for them first because they seemed helpful in the first case. Andy still being alive suggests he could be a wolf, or else the wolves are leaving him be for that very reason. However, I'm not completely on board with Tigger's attempts to get Valeyard lynched so I'm going for
    Tigger.

do you really think i'm a wolf or is it cos i'm spamming up the thread

i like thios new format cos when i run around shaking the trees the wolfys heve to pop their heads up

are you a wolfy or an idiot that is falling for their lies

they would have kiled me if i was wrong about vale
    they didn't kill me so im not

i reckon being lynched by wolfies
    and barney the assasin is probably better than being eaten

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »

why?

do you really think i'm a wolf or is it cos i'm spamming up the thread

i like thios new format cos when i run around shaking the trees the wolfys heve to pop their heads up

are you a wolfy or an idiot that is falling for their lies

they didn't kill me so im not

Your logic makes no sense. I am not sure if you are a wolf but you are raving a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Your logic makes no sense. I am not sure if you are a wolf but you are raving a lot

He was the exact same in the first game and he was a villager then, so he's either a great actor or a villager again. I reckon he's probably still a villager.

• Advertisement

Also, Tigger, they killed Shatter because they thought he was the GA. So your theory is absolute dung.

Uriel. wrote: »
    why?

because i said if i'm eaten then vale is a wolf
    if vale wasn't a wolf then the wolves would go (he he he vales not a wolf so we'll eat tigger and then the villagers will think vale is a wolf)

also if i was a wolf i'd have eaten vale and i'd have pestered the others to eat him till they gave in)

He was the exact same in the first game and he was a villager then, so he's either a great actor or a villager again. I reckon he's probably still a villager.

see the wolf speaks the sense i'm an idiot but i'm a village idiot
    don't hang me for being a village idiot thats silly

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Now, I'm not saying Tigger is a wolf, but I'm just not buying his current theory - somehow he pulled a brilliant bluff that "proves" Valeyard is a wolf.

Tigger spoke a lot of sense in the last thread. But he also spoke a lot of nonsense. Let's face it, he just spoke A LOT!! But I do remember one of the bits of nonsense he sprouted was that Ficheall was a wolf because he said he'd change his vote on a lynch if that was the consensus. Tigger had me believing this particular piece of nonsense, so for the moment I am withholding judgement on Tigger's Valeyard-theory.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Now, I'm not saying Tigger is a wolf, but I'm just not buying his current theory - somehow he pulled a brilliant bluff that "proves" Valeyard is a wolf.

Tigger spoke a lot of sense in the last thread. But he also spoke a lot of nonsense. Let's face it, he just spoke A LOT!! But I do remember one of the bits of nonsense he sprouted was that Ficheall was a wolf because he said he'd change his vote on a lynch if that was the consensus. Tigger had me believing this particular piece of nonsense, so for the moment I am withholding judgement on Tigger's Valeyard-theory.

I fully agree that his are the ravings of a mad lunatic, I just think he's probably our lunatic and so I wouldn't be too keen on lynching him. I just can't propose a better alternative because it's all guesswork.

ok
    but look at valeyards early post where he made a point of saying he was a new person and not a wolf anymore
    thats what gave him away
    i'm not pulling it out of my arse btw i'm shaking the trees t see who is targeting me cos i've picked a wolf
    i'm 100% sure

and fitchell was the priest v2.0 thats why he seemed suspicious, i'd realised that and suli had said she thought e that the apprentice was a wolf so thats the real reason
    i didn't want to out him as the apprentice as if he wasn't a wolf then the wolves would eat him
    look at the afterv play discussion smitchell acknowledges im awesome

because i said if i'm eaten then vale is a wolf
    if vale wasn't a wolf then the wolves would go (he he he vales not a wolf so we'll eat tigger and then the villagers will think vale is a wolf)

also if i was a wolf i'd have eaten vale and i'd have pestered the others to eat him till they gave in)

or you know, they could have just missed that or dismissed it like I'd say a lot of others did

I fully agree that his are the ravings of a mad lunatic, I just think he's probably our lunatic and so I wouldn't be too keen on lynching him. I just can't propose a better alternative because it's all guesswork.
    lets just lynch valeyard and if im wrong i'll shut up for 48 hours apart from voting

if i'm right we get a wolf if im wrong you get a nice quiet thread with fcuk all posts accusing uou of being a wolf

or you know, they could have just missed that or dismissed it like I'd say a lot of others did

i didn't
    ok fine edon't listen to me see if i care

also the reason i voted to lynch you was because the priest told me to
    and you were dead by the time smitchell was the apprentice (or at least by thge time that jaylop told us there was an apprentice so you didn't miss it or dismiss it you were simply lynched by then

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

ok
    but look at valeyards early post where he made a point of saying he was a new person and not a wolf anymore
    thats what gave him away

What was he supposed to say?? - "Yippee, I'm a wolf again" ??

You've denied being a wolf too - said TWICE "I wouldn't even know how to play as a wolf". Does that make you a wolf?

I'll give you this though - I do think it a bit suspicious that Valeyard has kept quiet this morning, not coming here to defend himself, leaving that to others. If he is a wolf, he's probably sitting in his private forum laughing at (at least one villager - me), defending him.

[Cue, Valeyard, enter Stage Left to defend himself]

ok
    thats what gave him away
    i'm not pulling it out of my arse btw i'm shaking the trees t see who is targeting me cos i've picked a wolf
    i'm 100% sure

and fitchell was the priest v2.0 thats why he seemed suspicious, i'd realised that and suli had said she thought e that the apprentice was a wolf so thats the real reason
    i didn't want to out him as the apprentice as if he wasn't a wolf then the wolves would eat him
    look at the afterv play discussion smitchell acknowledges im awesome

Yeah, I was just making a simple point not to judge me on the previous game. But hey, your choice.

Just to answer another Q, I wont be on much today and tomorrow, as I'm away with work.

[Cue, Valeyard, enter Stage Left to defend himself]
    Yeah, I was just making a simple point not to judge me on the previous game. But hey, your choice.

:D:D:D

Amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

tritium wrote: »
    Hasnt been any excitement in this village in manys a year. Not since Donnellys cat ate the Valeyards pies. Dunno why folks expect that to change.

Had to kill that cat...

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Had to kill that cat...

Canines infamously don't get on with felines......

also the reason i voted to lynch you was because the priest told me to
    and you were dead by the time smitchell was the apprentice (or at least by thge time that jaylop told us there was an apprentice so you didn't miss it or dismiss it you were simply lynched by then

what? jaysus are you jumping back to the previous game now? I can't keep up with this.

i didn't
    ok fine edon't listen to me see if i care

please take your medication and calm down

what? jaysus are you jumping back to the previous game now? I can't keep up with this.

Remember when Kylo Ren was definitely a wolf!:rolleyes::D

• Advertisement

And people think I'm crazy
    You brought up the last game
    Not me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement