Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Morning came on this strange Sunday, the sky was dark and brooding and black clouds tinged with red rolled about the sky. A few drips of rain was also falling in places.

The village market opened and folks set up their stalls. It was getting darker and darker overhead and it was looking like a storm was brewing. Some wondered if it was wise to set things up or not. But they still needed to sell their wares.

Just before 10.00am the clouds parted, a strange glow came from the sky and a beam of sunlight. It seemed to shoot down behind the card room at the side of the bakery.

Little Johnny ran to see if there was a pot o gold, like when you see a rainbow at the end of the light. He went as fast as his little legs could carry him. He let out a cry, his mother ran after him, what was at the end of this strange light?

Loads ran round, they abandoned their stalls to see what the fuss was. There on the floor was
    y0ssar1an22
    and the ghostly image of wings were on his back.
    The ladies felt an overwhelming sadness, was the rumours true? was a Guardian Angel watching their backs? And had the Werewolves feasted on this beautiful godly being. It was just so tragic to see the blood on the marble white skin, such a thing of beauty they had been and no one had really noticed this quiet enough villager.

So y0ssar1an22 the
    Guardian Angel
    has died

As there are 3 v 2 left, today is a speed day, with the next lynch at 5pm. If a villager is lynched, then game is over and wolves have won, if a wolf is lynched then we will have a 1 hour nighttime to 6pm where the remaing wolf has to get their munch in and we will have our final lynch at 9pm.

There is no power play option available and it was never used (thank Tritium for that one(!))

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    As there are 3 v 2 left, today is a speed day, with the next lynch at 5pm. If a villager is lynched, then game is over and wolves have won, if a wolf is lynched then we will have a 1 hour nighttime to 6pm where the remaing wolf has to get their munch in and we will have our final lynch at 9pm.

There is no power play option available and it was never used (thank Tritium for that one(!))

Everybody must vote before 5pm.

Remaining players list.

Mick
    Molly
    Crosstownk
    Crowseye
    Char

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Based on Yossar’s final post (Sorry for thinking you were a wolf Yoss) I think he might have nailed it with Mick and Crow. Crowseye was the vote last night that sealed Jay’s fate.
    Mick has survived this far by:
    *Having a lynch boner for Jayop for the last 3 nights.
    *Spamming the thread with repeated questions worse than Tigger ever did
    *Relying on the fact that Tigger thought he were a villager and assuming a leadership role with Tritium.
    I was looking back at Mick’s posts and despite some silly things there’s nothing really major standing out for me. If he’s a wolf he’s played an epic game. As we have nothing else to go on for the other posters it’s either Mick or me that has to hang at 5pm. It’s up to Crosstown, Crowseye and Charolais to decide who they believe here and vote accordingly.
    Vote Mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

OK wow this is interesting . idk maybe it could be crosstown or crowseye. We need to stick together and we can't split as a group at this late stage

OK wow this is interesting . idk maybe it could be crosstown or crowseye. We need to stick together and we can't split as a group at this late stage

I havent a clue at this stage all I can say is one person who remains is the Assaain the only one who looks like they had a task day 3 is Molly thats pretty much the sum total of info we have on thread.
    Today there is no power play so we vote a wolf as 3 villagers or we die.

If anyone has any theories on anyone I'd love to read something bar my own ramblings

Also I think its complete **** if two wolves have a combined 3.5 % of the replies and lasted to the end

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

I said yesterday I thought that Jayop or Mick were the most likely culprits, so I'm voting Mick today

crowseye wrote: »
    I said yesterday I thought that Jayop or Mick were the most likely culprits, so I'm voting Mick today

Why did you think it was jayo and me

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Mick taking a leaf from what Sullivo said to me: Oh the irony of you pointing out that I'm spelling people's names wrong in the same post that you call me moll.

So you've never typed a shortened name for anyone during the game?????

You're the most likely wolf left here. I applaud your efforts to deflect to me but if thats all your evidence against me it falls a little flat.

why this aswell i gave valid reasons and theories all game for why i wanted peope lynched I was wrong have played terrible but I tried

Based on Yossar’s final post (Sorry for thinking you were a wolf Yoss) I think he might have nailed it with Mick and Crow. Crowseye was the vote last night that sealed Jay’s fate.
    Mick has survived this far by:
    *Having a lynch boner for Jayop for the last 3 nights.
    *Spamming the thread with repeated questions worse than Tigger ever did
    *Relying on the fact that Tigger thought he were a villager and assuming a leadership role with Tritium.
    I was looking back at Mick’s posts and despite some silly things there’s nothing really major standing out for me. If he’s a wolf he’s played an epic game. As we have nothing else to go on for the other posters it’s either Mick or me that has to hang at 5pm. It’s up to Crosstown, Crowseye and Charolais to decide who they believe here and vote accordingly.
    Vote Mick

Why would a wolf out the Alpha on day 1 and day 2

If you think Im the assassin why?

Yes I lynched Jayo the grand total of one villager (who should have lynched day 3 for info)

You have lynched Barney Sully Dazzler, thought Trit was suspicious he was on your list on day 4 and thought the Yoss the GA was a wolf you record is beyond terrible as a village or stellar as A ww

Why did you think it was jayo and me

I had backed Jayo up until Dazzler got lynched, Jayop was the one who convinced everyone to think Dazzler was a wolf when he ended up being a villager. You and Jayo were the ringleaders on opposite sides so if he ended up innocent then you were the next most likely wolf. Molly backed Jayo enough the whole way that I doubt she's a wolf if he was a villager. So its you and either crosstownk or charolais as the two wolves as far as I'm concerned.

I had backed Jayo up until Dazzler got lynched, Jayop was the one who convinced everyone to think Dazzler was a wolf when he ended up being a villager. You and Jayo were the ringleaders on opposite sides so if he ended up innocent then you were the next most likely wolf. Molly backed Jayo enough the whole way that I doubt she's a wolf if he was a villager. So its you and either crosstownk or charolais as the two wolves as far as I'm concerned.

Fair enough but if Im the origonal wolf why did I out the Alpha on day 1 and 2 and if im the Assassin what did I do to get the role

Also as I said look at Mollys record of killing villagers i only lynched Jayo.

Why would a wolf out the Alpha on day 1 and day 2

If you think Im the assassin why?

Yes I lynched Jayo the grand total of one villager (who should have lynched day 3 for info)

You have lynched Barney Sully Dazzler, thought Trit was suspicious he was on your list on day 4 and thought the Yoss the GA was a wolf you record is beyond terrible as a village or stellar as A ww

Mick if you were the assassin you wouldn't have known that Nopeare was the Alpha at the first 2 gos. So that argument doesn't work. And I don't have a clue what you are but with the absence of any other info on the other 4 posters you're all I have to bet on.
    I am well aware that I have been clueless the entire way through this game. I have ****ed up time after time and the only thing I was right about was that Jayop was a villager. That's why I'm telling other people to make up their own minds and not blindly follow one person telling them what to do.

Like you, if the assassin and the last wolf are in the 3 posters with 100 posts between them then I'll be well pissed off coz we never had a chance and nothing we could've done would've changed that. :mad:

Mick if you were the assassin you wouldn't have known that Nopeare was the Alpha at the first 2 gos. So that argument doesn't work. And I don't have a clue what you are but with the absence of any other info on the other 4 posters you're all I have to bet on.
    I am well aware that I have been clueless the entire way through this game. I have ****ed up time after time and the only thing I was right about was that Jayop was a villager. That's why I'm telling other people to make up their own minds and not blindly follow one person telling them what to do.

Like you, if the assassin and the last wolf are in the 3 posters with 100 posts between them then I'll be well pissed off coz we never had a chance and nothing we could've done would've changed that. :mad:

Yes so if you think im a wolf i must be the Assassin the info would be on thread on Day 3..

Why did you chose Day 3 to give sull her nickname sully after never calling it to her all game not even always on Day 3?

Yes so if you think im a wolf i must be the Assassin the info would be on thread on Day 3..

Why did you chose Day 3 to give sull her nickname sully after never calling it to her all game not even always on Day 3?

Mick, none of us has a clue what kind of task the Assassin got so looking back at your posts isn't going to help unless its blatantly obvious. None of us figured out nopeare was the alpha from the task he did so I don't think its much of a defence.

What apprentice? Who ever said anything about an apprentice? Have you read the rules at all? GM confirmed that the Vigilante killed Tigger. Not the assassin.
    Wow these last 2 pages have been weird from Sully and Yosser. Very suspect, maybe they're starting to panic?
    Just flat out don't believe you here Sully. That is a weak explanation.
    Just realised Mick has been spelling Tigger's name wrong for the whole game. :O
    Sully, yes?

Here is the Assassin days posts from Molly about Sullivlo where she mispelled her

She mentions hers 13 other times in the thread on different days http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=Sullivo&forum=1358%2C1358%2C1358%2C1358&user=803488%2C803488&date_from=&date_to=

name is spelt correctly every other time

Also nobody knows anything excpet I cant be the origional WW but could be the Assassin so ye are going to lynch the 1 person you can rule out of a wold role even going my maths this is a terrible play

I can have 1 wolf role in 4 which makes me 25% likely to be a wolf everyone else has 2 roles out of 5 which makes them 40% likely to be a wolf (not sure on the maths being honest)

I know if you can rule me out of one role it makes my % way less likely to be a wolf given we have no info lynching me is a terrible move

• Advertisement

I am the cleanest bit of info on thread if we manage to bink the Assassin we could win this game

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye Mick
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60 Mick

Not long left in this speed day folks

Shameless advertising post here.

Dead Room (jesus, there is more life there than here) have started a forum request for a permanent WW home and need 18 people to get support the idea for forum to be considered.

Please go to Forums Request to support.

Andy/Max can you post link as I can't as this is a new account, not allowed to post links... Jezzzz the shame!!

Please no further talk about the new forum till the game is over. We have a intense battle of wits here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I still am of the opinion that Mick is a wolf and is going around in circles to explain otherwise.

Vote Mick

Here is the Assassin days posts from Molly about Sullivlo where she mispelled her

She mentions hers 13 other times in the thread on different days http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=Sullivo&forum=1358%2C1358%2C1358%2C1358&user=803488%2C803488&date_from=&date_to=

name is spelt correctly every other time

Also nobody knows anything excpet I cant be the origional WW but could be the Assassin so ye are going to lynch the 1 person you can rule out of a wold role even going my maths this is a terrible play

Honestly? In RL my right wrist clicks a lot and hurts at random times. When my typing deteriorates it's usually coz my wrist is sore (no **** jokes please!). So it's either that or I'm typing on my phone and can't be bothered typing a 10,000 word essay with sore wrists. Have you not noticed that I've stopped typing out your full name, Yossar's full name, Dazzler's full name, Jayop's full name etc in the last few days? Sometimes it's not all a conspiracy against you, it's just RL stuff getting in the way.
    Christ this game makes everyone so paranoid! (I include myself there too)

Night 2

Charlaois - Barney
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney

MicksJaguar - Jayop
    Mollyb60 - Barney

Night 3

charolais0153 Jayop
    crosstownk Sullivio
    crowseye Sullivio

MicksJaguar Jayop
    Mollyb60 Sullivio

Night 5

charolais0153 Daz
    crosstownk Daz
    crowseye Daz

MicksJaguar Jayop
    Mollyb60 Daz

Night 6

charolais0153 Jayop
    crosstownk Mick
    crowseye Jayop

MicksJaguar Jayo
    Mollyb60 Mick

Charlais is the one flip flopping the most was also outed by Uriel

Doesnt matter now but **** it

charolais0153

Actually scratch that

Crosstownk

• Advertisement

I can have 1 wolf role in 4 which makes me 25% likely to be a wolf everyone else has 2 roles out of 5 which makes them 40% likely to be a wolf (not sure on the maths being honest)

I know if you can rule me out of one role it makes my % way less likely to be a wolf given we have no info lynching me is a terrible move

Wow I am super **** at maths but this maths extra confuses me! :confused:
    And honestly the maths of it doesn't matter because none of us trust each other. We don't have a single person here left apart from ourselves who we are 100% sure is a wolf. We have to take a shot in the dark for it at this point and just hope for the best. I'm sorry it has to be this way Mick but we have nothing else to go on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement