Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

One thing. If Tigger is in the next game. I won't be playing. I didn't like his actions throughout the game. Acted like a petulant child.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I don't mind modding the game, currently modding one and it's great craic knowing what's going on.

Hi Griff, sneaky bastard picking up tips here

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

One thing. If Tigger is in the next game. I won't be playing. I didn't like his actions throughout the game. Acted like a petulant child.

while the way he acted was not ideal it was not without reason. i think he deserves a 2nd chance. and if he wants to play in another game should be allowed and treated fairly by everyone.
    just my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

If whoever modding the next game need the account from me, just PM me closer to the time and will pass on the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Talking about second chances, I wonder if you would mind giving me one. I admit I should not have slagged the rules for the previous game on another forum, I just found it so different from the other places I had played.

I am not a great ww player, but I enjoy it and that is what it is all about. I am No Sherlock FLush as I was called.

After watching this one I would like to come into another game as long as the first game antics can be forgot about and we start wth a clean slate.

But if anyone has a problem with me playing that is fine, I will love to get to watch the dead room instead.

• Advertisement

I dunno, you still haven't apologized for that "arooooooooooooooo" you aimed at me.

If I'm modding, all are welcome

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Tried a few times to do a table of roles, I know we kind of all know at this point anyway.

(Sorry, it's not in a nice table format, but you get the idea)

Tritium Villager
    crosstownk Wolf
    andy125 Vigilante
    y0ssar1an22 Guardian Angel
    Jayop Villager
    crowseye Assassin Wolf
    Persepoly Villager
    Mollyb60 Villager
    The_Valeyard Wolf
    quickbeam Villager
    Uriel. Villager
    Maximus Alexander Wolf
    Tigger Seer
    D0NNELLY Villager
    MicksJaguar Villager
    Nopeare Alpha Wolf
    charolais0153 Villager
    Barney92 Villager
    The_Dazzler Villager
    El Hombre Villager
    Sullivio Villager
    Shatterproof Villager

while the way he acted was not ideal it was not without reason. i think he deserves a 2nd chance. and if he wants to play in another game should be allowed and treated fairly by everyone.
    just my opinion

I am not passing any judgement on this and am washing my hands on the whole thing as it is up to the next mod, he does need to reconsider his character posting style, as IMO it was unpleasent and just spamming. It was painful for me to read and I found it very offputting.

A great game. Up for another one for sure.

Thank you to the two Game Mods.

Well done to the wolves, especially crosstownk and crowseye - ya mangey b*stards!!! :)

Well done to y0ssar1an22 as well. You picked pretty well those to guard, resulting in to failed munches!! And I, for one, had absolutely no idea you were the GA.

Thanks to my fellow zombies for accompanying me in the afterlife too. It was very, very fun!!

Talking about second chances, I wonder if you would mind giving me one. I admit I should not have slagged the rules for the previous game on another forum, I just found it so different from the other places I had played.

I am not a great ww player, but I enjoy it and that is what it is all about. I am No Sherlock FLush as I was called.

After watching this one I would like to come into another game as long as the first game antics can be forgot about and we start wth a clean slate.

But if anyone has a problem with me playing that is fine, I will love to get to watch the dead room instead.

Ya deffo play and apologies what I said to you on the other thread I was hungover and being a dick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I won't be playing again and since you feel it funny to talk about me behind my back and call me a cheat its no loss to me

i think that Daz was referring to my character in which case it was ment to be funny and if wasn't i'm sorry, i did apologise in game for the non pc disylexic comment .

to the GM if i was annoying you with my posting style thats fine , you could have just mentioned it to me i would have drasticlly reduced my posting volume

in reference to my behaviour after being called a cheat well you reap what you sow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    I won't be playing again and since you feel it funny to talk about me behind my back and call me a cheat its no loss to me

i think that Daz was referring to my character in which case it was ment to be funny and if wasn't i'm sorry, i did apologise in game for the non pc disylexic comment .

to the GM if i was annoying you with my posting style thats fine , you could have just mentioned it to me i would have drasticlly reduced my posting volume

in reference to my behaviour after being called a cheat well you reap what you sow

Whilst I don't want this thread to be consumed by this stuff, TBF Tigger nobody that I could see were talking about you behind your back or calling you a cheat.

It didn't play out like that as far as I could see. I think you're reading far too much into things. As I understand it you weren't given access to the dead room, out of fear of the game being compromised.. It's unfortunate but the Mods put a lot of effort into establishing the game and players had invested a fair bit of playing time. - I think the Mods approach was justified in my view.

For what it's worth I would have no problem playing another game with your involvement but I do think you need to take a step back and consider how you participate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well guys, just finished reading through the dead thread. It's nice to read that not everyone thought I was a steaming idiot (only some of you) and it's especially nice to see that most people hadn't a clue who the wolves were either. :)

I did think at about 3pm today that I should switch to Crowseye/Crosstown but my husband convinced me not to. So I'm blaming him for us losing! I'm not sure if it was a definite ploy by the guys to have low post counts or what but it really messed us up. We/I probably should've questioned them more about things but we all got so caught up in shouting at each other that we never got around to it. Ah well. Live and learn.

At the moment I'm thinking I couldn't possibly play another game of that coz I was so stressed out about it the whole week. But give me a week or 2 to recover and I might be well up for another go!

Oh, please do play again Molly. I doubt there'll be another game this month, so plenty of time to recover in time for WW3.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Whilst I don't want this thread to be consumed by this stuff, TBF Tigger nobody that I could see were talking about you behind your back or calling you a cheat.

It didn't play out like that as far as I could see. I think you're reading far too much into things. As I understand it you weren't given access to the dead room, out of fear of the game being compromised.. It's unfortunate but the Mods put a lot of effort into establishing the game and players had invested a fair bit of playing time. - I think the Mods approach was justified in my view.

For what it's worth I would have no problem playing another game with your involvement but I do think you need to take a step back and consider how you participate.

since i haven't been given access to the dead room and the game is now over its hard to disbelieve what i was told;

i said
    Invite Mick or mod kill me please
    If you think I cheated you tell me how I could have

they then replied how i was supposed to be cheating
    One of the dead wolves have said he has noted higher than expected unique hits to the wolf chat room. We have checked to see if it was possible to independently see the wolf room,but couldn't find any and we were sure it was safe. However you did get see three wolves in a row. I accept the 1st had a very high chance of getting peeked, and you have explained your reasoning for the second on thread. I just want to understand how you were able to get the third. I am being open minded as I can be as the game does get you suspicious, but even you got to admit getting three wolves in a row is unusual.

i only had a window for my last move of 10-11 pm an i was for the chop that night after that seer chat was gone

instead of asking me once i had made my move i was made wait ages for the peek and then asked to justify it

i was called a cheat its there in black and white so no i won't be playing again and i'm not reading into it

Nowhere there does the mod call you a cheat, he's asking for your logic into checking nopeare, that is what is in black and white. The word cheat doesn't even appear.

You're a good player and I'd be fine with having you back, but I don't what the thread to become a back and forth

Any discussion of the day in question was to be kept to this place and not clutter up this thread. We have applied for a werewolf forum so lets not give them an excuse to say no :)

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/t6nRdLDRLe6f

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Loved that even if I made a fair few big mistakes during the game looking back

Very draining but give me a few weeks and id love to play again real life permitting' -at very least id love to be in the dead room

No problem in my (relatively worthless) view with any of the other players. Its a game and we take game face off at the end. I hope other players wouldnt hold comments said in play with a game face on against me either.

Oh and GMs, sorry for the system and trying to make powerplay even more complicated :) please dont hold that against me either future mods

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

since i haven't been given access to the dead room and the game is now over its hard to disbelieve what i was told;

i said

they then replied how i was supposed to be cheating

i only had a window for my last move of 10-11 pm an i was for the chop that night after that seer chat was gone

instead of asking me once i had made my move i was made wait ages for the peek and then asked to justify it

i was called a cheat its there in black and white so no i won't be playing again and i'm not reading into it

You weren't called a cheat though? You were asked to explain your rationale for choosing who you chose is all I can see written in the posts.

Tbh I found your attitude towards the game quite childish. Particularly after you were mod killed, and also posting the link to the seer room. It's a game. It's meant to be fun, but at times your interfering interrupted the flow of the discussion.

I'd be happy to play another game too btw!

Moved to other place as per Mrs request.

• Advertisement

Nowhere there does the mod call you a cheat, he's asking for your logic into checking nopeare, that is what is in black and white. The word cheat doesn't even appear.

You're a good player and I'd be fine with having you back, but I don't what the thread to become a back and forth

offs

i had trit in the room
    i had the name of the alpha
    i have invited mick who was repping the vig and was either the vig or a good enough player to rep the vig to help or he was the assasin
    i needed a straight answer off mick vwhether he was the vig
    if he was he killed crowseye
    if he was a good villager he helped trit kill crowseye next lynch
    if he was a wolf trit to get the info out about him

this was

TIME SENSITITIVE AND WAS TAKEN AWAY AND REPLACED BY AN INTERNAL INVESTIGATION
    IF I WASN'T SUSPECTED OF CHEATING WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TANGENT
    seriously if you pull someone up in the middle of a key move to answer what they are doing you are checking if they are cheating
    if you don't say cheating its still calling them a cheat
    if you are investigating claims of access to the wolfs den then you are investigating accusations of cheating

i was suspected of cheating and asked to justify my moves while i was trying to lay a complicated move
    they never invited mick
    it wasn't an interview for "Medevial Seer Monthly" it wasn't curiosity it was an investigation into my cheating patterns

i'm done here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

tritium wrote: »
    No problem in my (relatively worthless) view with any of the other players. Its a game and we take game face off at the end. I hope other players wouldnt hold comments said in play with a game face on against me either.

Yeah despite the heated exchanges, I was always aware that it was a game and that everyone else was just as frustrated as I was.
    Although Mick kept calling me a liar and I think it was yourself accused me of mocking the villagers there Friday night. They really got on my nerves (I was a bit frazzled at that stage!) I had really snarky replys typed out but as I am a grown up, I deleted them and took the (relative) high ground. :cool:

Tigger, can you delete you posts and put it the other place please. We don't want to endanger the the game continuing in the future.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Tigger, can you delete you posts and put it the other place please. We don't want to endanger the the game continuing in the future.

Post copied to the Dead Room

Post copied to the Dead Room

i haven't access to the dead room

i haven't access to the dead room

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/t6nRdLDRLe6f

All to be discussed in here

thats not the dead room thats the padded cell

thats not the dead room thats the padded cell

I am afraid that it was decided that is the only place we can allow. It is a dead room and feel free to discuss your issues there and stop posting about it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I'd put my name down for the next game as well

• Advertisement

its against boards rules to move discussion to a different forum so i'll decline

jesus wept i just said i'm not going to play anymore in response to daz saying he didn't want me around

but i was accused of cheating and my last move was taken away

so no i won't go into your padded cell forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement