Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Remember when Kylo Ren was definitely a wolf!:rolleyes::D

Ouch - sore topic! Kylo was lynched instead of Valeyard, who was a wolf .... just like you were.

But, I think Uriel is right, let's not discuss the old game too much (I'm already guilty of it), as it'll just add to the confusion of this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

He was the exact same in the first game and he was a villager then, so he's either a great actor or a villager again. I reckon he's probably still a villager.

Im inclined to agree on this. I think based on what we have now we have to look to why the wolves picked shatter. Tigger doesnt fit the profile of a wolf in that narrative - way i see it put him on a watch list for next couple of days and see what we can figure out on last nights slaughter.

Im also conscious that last game someone was raving and we lynched a villager and had the witness slaughtered. Lets avoid that this time if we can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Just to answer another Q, I wont be on much today and tomorrow, as I'm away with work.
    Lol the el hombre defence

Guardian angels and allsorts to keep up with in this game. I also have about a million pages to read back over.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ouch - sore topic! Kylo was lynched instead of Valeyard, who was a wolf .... just like you were.

But, I think Uriel is right, let's not discuss the old game too much (I'm already guilty of it), as it'll just add to the confusion of this one.

That was me following the seer
    I wanted to lunch VALEYARD

• Advertisement

Yeah, I was just making a simple point not to judge me on the previous game. But hey, your choice.

Vale that was just too much for coincidence. I think maybe youve let the mask slip here.

Besides that, of all the villagers im afraid youre the one i can most easily make a logical case for as a wolf - and thats not on the back of the last game, ive given my reasons earlier in thread

Tigger may be (is!) bonkers, but i cant help but think that the wolves will gut him in their own time and ill be damned if im doing their dirty work for them

For tonight, unless some new information comes to light, Im voting

valeyard

Tigger wrote: »
    That was me following the seer
    I wanted to lunch VALEYARD

Lunch a freudian slip, a task for the aplha, a typo.... HMMMM I think I'll give your posts today a reread in a while see if you have had any other big "TYPOS"

Lunch a freudian slip, a task for the aplha, a typo.... HMMMM I think I'll give your posts today a reread in a while see if you have had any other big "TYPOS"
    Spellcbe met changes lynch to lunch
    I think it's funny
    Slaughters are more of a nighttime snack

Also Freud when you think it's one thing but it's your mother

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

And people think I'm crazy
    You brought up the last game
    Not me

Did I?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Honestly don't know who to vote for. Day one reasons are always so rubbish and it's harsh on someone getting the boot.

Jayop wrote: »
    Honestly don't know who to vote for. Day one reasons are always so rubbish and it's harsh on someone getting the boot.

I thought you'd have it all sussed from everybody's first post :p

Well I'll give you a clue
    I've written see 11 million times in the thread so far and only two people have spotted it so that's not enough
    VALEYARD is a wolf
    I peeked him out last night

Also you have to write vote the VALEYARD according to the instructions so that's the first vote
    From the seer cos you people are better off getting one wolf and one more peek from me than trying to bury clues and having the stupid being led by the wolves

I thought you'd have it all sussed from everybody's first post :p

Strangley it's easier when you know the roles.

If i survive a few turns I'll be decent. I'm good at organisation and analysis of votes.

I've written see 11 million times in the thread so far and only two people have spotted it so that's not enough
    VALEYARD is a wolf

Also you have to write vote the VALEYARD according to the instructions so that's the first vote
    From the seer cos you people are better off getting one wolf and one more peek from me than trying to bury clues and having the stupid being led by the wolves

Well, that's quite clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Seems to be a race between tigger and valeyard. I'm still on the fence.

Voting Rules
    5. In order to vote, please put the name of the person you want to lynch in Bold i.e vote suffering golfer. If using a phone or proxy, and you can't bold, please type in HTML code {b} {/b} and put the person's name inside the brackets in order to cast your vote (replace curly brackets with square brackets)

VALEYARD is a wolf

facepalm

or is it?

Soooooo looks like an overexcited Tigger.

• Advertisement

Well, if Valeyard turns out not to be a wolf, then we know Tigger is lying and he'll get munched or lynched within 24 hours.

It's clear you are probably a wolf so give me a reason not to use my last peek on you

I am very suspicious of this revelation - why now? It's not like voting is about to close. why give up a (vital) role in such circumstances so early in the game. that makes no sense

Well, if Valeyard turns out not to be a wolf, then we know Tigger is lying and he'll get munched or lynched within 24 hours.

From the rules...

There will be no night Zero peeks or munch.

So looks like Tigger is lying. No seer check last night.

From the rules...

Mad. That probably seals my vote

And the real seer if not Tigger please don't come out.

It's clear you are probably a wolf so give me a reason not to use my last peek on you

Nothing I can say. I don't have a role so I can't prove to you I'm a villager by revealing a provable fact. I'm just a highly competitive villager hoping we win, and preferably with me surviving to the end. It'll be a waste of a peek, which would be a shame if it's your last one.

But you have 90% convinced me to vote Valeyard now. I'm still not wasting one of my four votes casting it yet, we'll see how the evening pans out though.

Could the GM confirm if the votes cast previously that just had the name in bold will be counted, or if people will need to re-vote with the "vote xxxx" in bold? Could make all the difference if it turns out they're not being counted.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Mad. That probably seals my vote

Although there was a slaughter and that rule suggests there wouldn't be one.

Maybe SG changed the rule too.

From the rules...

actually, we've had one night - as we've had a munch, so if we've had a munch surely we'll have had a peek as well?? or am I missing something

• Advertisement

****s sake people, ****s sake tigger.

Ok, simple enough. If tiggers straight, we request whos the second peek. He'll be dead tonight so make it a good one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement