Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for third housemate to rent apartment - Cork City

Options
  • 04-09-2016 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys. a friend of mine and I are two females, looking at an apartment to rent in Wilton. We are looking for a third girl, mid twenties to early thirties to rent alongside us. We are a teacher and a nurse. The apartment is modern, newly furbished and ten minute walk from Wilton shopping centre. The third room is spacious with an ensuite at €450. We are chatty, tidy, non-smokers looking for someone similar. If interested we would love to here from you, tell us a bit about yourself and we can go from there.

Regards,
    Eimear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Have you looked at the UCC accommodation facebook page. You'd pick up a mature student or masters student there easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh I know a lady looking i shall send here this way

Advertisement