Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about contract

Options
  • 04-09-2016 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi, I'm interested in joining eirs broadband and pay as you use home phone contract(18 months @ 45euro).
    I just had a few questions before joining up.

I just moved in to a new house on a 12 month lease and i was wondering how much the fees were if i cancelled with 6 months left on the contact?

Also i was wondering if i moved to a different house at the end of my lease could i carry over this contract instead and would there be any fees when doing this?

Thanks,
    Conall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

conall122 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested in joining eirs broadband and pay as you use home phone contract(18 months @ 45euro).
    I just had a few questions before joining up.

I just moved in to a new house on a 12 month lease and i was wondering how much the fees were if i cancelled with 6 months left on the contact?

Also i was wondering if i moved to a different house at the end of my lease could i carry over this contract instead and would there be any fees when doing this?

Thanks,
    Conall
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]conall122,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.  [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Should you wish to cancel if you have six months left in contract you would have to pay the remaining six months of the contract. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you choose to move your service while you are in contract that’s no problem however you incur a new contract in your new address.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Any more questions please do let me know.:D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement