Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian

Options
  • 04-09-2016 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Was a big fan of this band for a period in the late 90s. Was quite surprised to come across them recently on Facebook and see they have released new material (awaiting the post man to come!).

Anyway, was wondering if they play anywhere in Sligo on a regular basis as I might pay a visit to see them.

How that band never 'made it' I will never know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭charman

Larry SR wrote: »
    Was a big fan of this band for a period in the late 90s. Was quite surprised to come across them recently on Facebook and see they have released new material (awaiting the post man to come!).

Anyway, was wondering if they play anywhere in Sligo on a regular basis as I might pay a visit to see them.

I loved Indian have you a link to their new stuff.....I don't have fb....Have their first single. Can remember gigs in town. wow love getting an old memory reminder. I'm going looking for that EP now....I think most of them are still in town. yeeaahhh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭charman

Larry SR wrote: »

LOL thought your post title was looking for somewhere to eat....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Larry SR

charman wrote: »
    I loved Indian have you a link to their new stuff.....I don't have fb....Have their first single. Can remember gigs in town. wow love getting an old memory reminder. I'm going looking for that EP now....I think most of them are still in town. yeeaahhh:)

think because this is a new account I can't post link.

However, new album is called Toads in Butterfly Clothes. Record Room is selling it via Paypal as well as in the shop. Also, a box set of stuff released.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

They had a big night the other week at the Hawk's Well for their 20th anniversary and album launch. It was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Larry SR

Would recommend the album to all. Really enjoying it since I got it in the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Man i used to love Elvis & Spiders and So Cold..!!!!
    That must be over 20 years ago?

Advertisement