Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City hotel with easy access by road

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Where are you going to end up in Wicklow?

I would any day prefer to waste/occupy an afternoon and evening down there than in a southwest Dublin hotel :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

You're way over thinking this. You need to go to wicklow so get there. Nuts going halfway. If you can stay in hotel where wedding is or nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Just to reply in order to give a conclusion.
    I ended up stayin at the maldron in Tallaght. Good room, clean, tidy and cheap.

Had a evening meal in the onsite restuarant - restaurant was a bit on the cold side for my liking - very high ceiling and lots of glass. Food was slow and just okay. Although for the price is was okay. Not really a dining experience for me of any note.

Hotel was easy found, but took a drive-by to find the parking entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Will you be driving or using public transport? I'd be inclined to stay on the south side as you'll at least be on the right side for Wicklow on the day of the wedding. Are you staying in Wicklow on the night of the wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Fairdues wrote: »
    Will you be driving or using public transport? I'd be inclined to stay on the south side as you'll at least be on the right side for Wicklow on the day of the wedding. Are you staying in Wicklow on the night of the wedding?
    See the post above yours.

He's been and gone :)

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    See the post above yours.

He's been and gone :)
    Just spotted.

PS. Hope the wedding went well.

Advertisement