Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365

Options
  • 04-09-2016 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

why is there no recording to say Banking 365 is closed.  Unfortunately I thought Banking 365 was open until 10pm. However I was wrong.  What I don't understand when I phoned was why I was left holding for 15 mins with a recording saying all our agents are busy rather than a recording that banking 365 was now closed. Not logicall!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Tanglewood, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

We're very sorry to hear this. Depending on the options selected, there should be an out of hours recorded message when calling BOI Direct. Can we please ask what number you were calling, what time you called and the options you selected and we will certainly look into this further for you?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭TANGLEWOOD

Hi Sharon. 

Thank you for your reply.  I phoned about 9pm last night.  Can't remember the option numbers but whatever was required to unlock passcode for Internet shopping.   I know I did try a couple of options but just kept getting all our agents are busy etc and at no stage did I hear banking 365 opening hours it was only when I checked the website that I realised banking 365 closed at 6pm.

Therefore if it is an option that requires an agent that's when it there should be a recording stating opening hours rather than a recording that all our agents are busy!!!!!!!

Regards. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Tanglewood, 

Thanks for your reply. 

BOI Direct reps are available from 9am - 6pm on a Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public holidays, however, the department you were contacting is the Verified by Visa team which is available 24/7. 

As the options you selected were for the Verified by Visa department, this is why you did not hear a recorded out of hours message. 

We hope this helps answer your query and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭TANGLEWOOD

Yes I found the opening times on the website. Unfortunately I didn't see on the website that verified visa is open 24/7.  However, as I was holding for over 15 minutes for verified visa, I gave up after checking website and thought it was closed as I was holding for so long.

Advertisement