Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw gym Sandyford

• 04-09-2016 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how busy is it during the week from about 5-6pm onwards?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Just wondering how busy is it during the week from about 5-6pm onwards?
    all commercial gyms are busy beyond 530pm up to 730pm and more significantly in September and Jan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Transform wrote: »
    all commercial gyms are busy beyond 530pm up to 730pm and more significantly in September and Jan

I get why gyms are busier in January but why in September?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

MadDog76 wrote: »
    I get why gyms are busier in January but why in September?

All the brats go back to school!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    plus people feel like pigs after letting themselves get out of control for most of july and all of august

"ill start back in september"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

plus people feel like pigs after letting themselves get out of control for most of july and all of august

The world is kinda cruel in that way all the same, ain't it... I'm always in much better shape in winter - when I can't golf as much and therefore hit the gym! :D

• Advertisement

WHIP IT! wrote: »

I had noticed it's gotten busier in the last few days but that was in the evening ......... I went this morning about 9.30am and it was busy but it was mostly middle-aged men and elderly ladies so I'm not seeing how the schools being re-opened has had any effect?

That makes sense ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭one4one

Anyone know how busy it is in the mornings between 7.30am and 8.30am?

Advertisement