Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CPA P2 -elective subjects

• 04-09-2016 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    This is my 1st post so would really appreciate some feedback.
    I am currently studying P2 of CPA and want to know which of the following electives to pick.

I have decided to do taxation and need to decide on either Strategic Corporate Finance or Strategic Performance Mgt.

I am working in industry.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cpa1982

Have you got any cpa books for sale

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

aailishm wrote: »
    Hi,
    This is my 1st post so would really appreciate some feedback. I am currently studying P2 of CPA and want to know which of the following electives to pick.

I have decided to do taxation and need to decide on either Strategic Corporate Finance or Strategic Performance Mgt....

You also have the option of Audit Practice & Assurance Services (Elective). What interests you? It's entirely subjective and no one can make that decision for you unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 aailishm

Cpa1982 wrote: »
    Have you got any cpa books for sale

Which books r you looking for??

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    You also have the option of Audit Practice & Assurance Services (Elective). What interests you? It's entirely subjective and no one can make that decision for you unfortunately.

Thank you, think I am goin to go with auditing as I will be able to study these myself. I appreciate your feedback.

Advanced tax books for cpa p2..thanks

• Advertisement

Cpa1982 wrote: »
    Advanced tax books for cpa p2..thanks

Yea I hav Griffith college issued advanced tax book and past exam papers, where are you based?

Hi there i am based in galway ..but from waterford..how about yourselve

Hi, I am in south Tipperary not far from Waterford, if you are home some weekend in waterford could arrange to meet if you want them.

Advertisement