Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad keyboard

Options
  • 04-09-2016 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Heya just wondering does anyone know of some cheap iPad mini keyboards.. Attached or wireless or blutooth. I was looking around and the real brand ones are 50 off euro at best value but the euro shop ones are 30 .. Do they get any cheaper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

If you're in Dublin, TKmaxx in Carrickmines have a load of these in at the moment.

https://www.kensington.com/us/us/4462/k97389us/keyfolio-thin-x3-for-ipad-air-2-black#.V8yYB2XqurU

IIRC, they're selling them at €18 or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 History buff

Thanks a million do they have them in all TXMAX stores I'm not near dub

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The keyboards are always useless if you ask me.

Also,
    People really need to learn what BA is for.

Thanks a million do they have them in all TXMAX stores I'm not near dub

Haven't a clue. I just happened to be in the Carrickmines one on Saturday.

RossieMan wrote: »
    People really need to learn what BA is for.
    He/she is less than 30 posts in. Perhaps a helpful "you might try this forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1027 ", instead of a passive aggressive "people really need to learn...." Might be more appropriate...?

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

RossieMan wrote: »
    The keyboards are always useless if you ask me.
    not this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

there was a white logitech one in tesco priced at 89.99 but scanning at 25 euro a couple of weeks ago - this was in the nenagh store, not there now but may still be in other stores.

The black one is currently priced at 50 euro but could fall in price - it was priced at 89.99 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I haven't looked but adverts.ie can be hit or miss for this type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Got the last one in Carrickmines, lady said there had been a rush on them today. :-)

Got the last one in Carrickmines, lady said there had been a rush on them today. :-)

Ive never caused a rush before! The odd rash here and there, but never a rush.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Ya bollix :D Got there at 4.10 this afternoon. Late to the party.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved to requests

Advertisement