Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Day Ban

Options
  • 05-09-2016 6:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭

Currently serving a ban for this...
    You have been banned from Commuting & Transport for one day for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

The Toll Penalty thread had beeen locked overnight,but I posted a relevant development in relation to the issue of publicising the Penalties for non-payment.

This consists of New Signage with simplified wording along the M50 approach to the West-Link.

I cannot see how the new thread was "Needlessly Aggressive or Confrontational" given that the former thread was progressing well without rancour.

Even if regarded as challenging,I feel a ban is excessive in this case.

Regards
    AS

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

As you're appealing your ban then please confirm that you have unsuccessfully tried to resolve the issue with the mod who issued it. If you have not done this yet, please do so and a CMod will review your appeal once the first step has been completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Bump. Any movement on this???

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Confirmed closed via PM by the OP.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement