Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2017 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

THURSDAY ... Partly cloudy, isolated showers, lows near 7 C and highs near 16 C.

FRIDAY ... Sunny intervals, warmer after a cold start to the day (lows 2 to 5 C inland rural districts and 7 to 10 C coastal, urban centres). Highs near 21 C. Light winds.

SATURDAY ... Increasing cloud, warm in the south and east with highs near 21 C. Rain at times west and north, highs near 18 C.

FURTHER OUTLOOK ... Showery on Sunday and somewhat cooler (18 C), then a few fairly settled days before a gradual turn to quite unsettled and windy weather.

MT is the only forecast that matters

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

That MT forecast looks excellent - great weather Friday, pretty good shot at another great day on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

That MT forecast looks excellent - great weather Friday, pretty good shot at another great day on Saturday.

At worst a couple of showers on the Sunday evening....if this forecast holds we're in business!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

plenty of loyalty tickets popping up on now toutless for €170ish, loads of €205 early birds too.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭room_149

rebelreded wrote: »
    It seems silly season has well and truly begun for aimless and repeated questions this morning ��

What time does the fun start and where is the best place to find it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Can we all collectively agree that this is the weather we want and just ignore the other ones please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭irishfan9

Anyone have good food recommendations to check out at ep?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

G_R wrote: »
    Can we all collectively agree that this is the weather we want and just ignore the other ones please?

I use this app for weather week in week out for golf, it is by far the most accurate of all. It matchs Met Eireanns forecast too so I would say its rock solid :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

The two at the top of my list - Duran Duran and Soulwax. Literally the same time. What in the name of Ted am I going to do.

Im gutted.

Why EP Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

irishfan9 wrote: »

Barracuda and Kinara Kitchen would be my favourites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

I can't believe it's only Tuesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,834 ✭✭✭Alkers

davew121 wrote:
    is the wristband exchange open on Thursday in the campervan setion? Cant remember from last year....

Not till Friday morning normally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Disappointed with King Kong Company's time slot.
    Although them being on at 15.30 on the busiest day will see them getting a huge crowd in EA.

Also Pond being on at same time late night slot as Soulwax?
    They would have been perfect on at late afternoon.

Japandroids / Floating Points
    Kelly Lee Owens / Car Seat Headrest
    Interpol / Tiga
    Clark / Sunil Sharpe
    Soulwax / Kiasmos

nothing too bad I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

irishfan9 wrote: »

Kinara Kitchen - Pakistani food is great.

Wok n Roll was great last year - huge box of noodles

Was also recommended Saba for this year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

adam240610 wrote: »
    Okay so I bought three tickets, one was for my brother who came home from Canada for EP. I gave him his ticket today and guess what he fecking did? Put it in his pocket in swimming togs and jumped into the sea with it at 7pm. Ticket is long gone now, anyone have any advice?

I'm sorry...but what?? Who puts a ****ing ticket in a pair of swiming togs!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Kanum does the best pad thai.
    Must try Camile this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

G_R wrote: »

I use YR all the time and find it the most reliable and accurate. The Met Eireann Rainfall Radar to back it up as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Tago Mago

D.Q wrote: »
    Surely King Kong Company are playing another slot as well as the Sunday afternoon

Here's hoping as I'll be up in Croker & they were on my list!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Clashfinder updated?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HairyCabbage

Where are Band of Horses, Daithi and Birdy? I can't even find Daithi listed anymore, was he ever performing or did I dream the whole thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Paddy2012

Poorside wrote: »
    Madness/ Michael kiwanuka is a bit ****e and I think TCM will be missed, doubt I'll go out after madness to come back in for band of horses.
    I'll just have to kick teenagers by myself.
    Madness are playing the Saturday though not the Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Clashfinder updated?

They were announced this morning, clashfinder is not updated yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Where are Band of Horses, Daithi and Birdy? I can't even find Daithi listed anymore, was he ever performing or did I dream the whole thing?

someone is updating it at the moment, Electric Arena added but a few mistakes though.
    I'll try update/correct it later if they don't finish it.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Christ, Father John Misty and Car Seat Headrest clash for me. Both were in my top 5 must see.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Lzmunky

Nothing f***s up your Wednesday like realising it's only Tuesday... there only so much pretending I'm working I can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Christ, Father John Misty and Car Seat Headrest clash for me. Both were in my top 5 must see.

Aye and Elbow and DJ Yoda at the same time too.

The rest of my weekend is light on clashes but that is 4 acts at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HairyCabbage

Do you mean the clashfinder on the EP app?

Advertisement