Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2017 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Lzmunky wrote: »
    I feel grand.

DELIGHTED for ya :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Asked before but got no reply, has the Play the Picnic schedule been released? Are there a few others that haven't been also?

https://www.electricpicnic.ie/line-up#play-the-picnic

All the times are on the artists after you click them

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

This is a long shot, but does any have a Eco campsite reg they're not gonna use? Brother-in-law just returned from Canada (surprise!) and is coming with us to EP for the first time, but we're all regged for the Eco camp, and he isn't . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭endainoz

Still loads of tickets up for sale on done deal, literally new ones going up every few mins. Prices aren't dropping too much either. If I had tickets still left to offload I'd be getting worried by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

endainoz wrote: »
    Still loads of tickets up for sale on done deal, literally new ones going up every few mins. Prices aren't dropping too much either. If I had tickets still left to offload I'd be getting worried by now.

My brother put his up for 180 on done deal and sold it within 15 minutes with a Q of people wanting it! People are too greedy and will be left holding them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

Clashfinder print formatting.....

hi all
    doing a print of the clashfinder here and i cant read it to save my life
    i have it on the biggest font "magoo" but still cant read an A4
    i have it as it is by default (2 landscape pages for each day)
    ive printed it every year for the last four years and while never big
    i could always read it, any pearls of wisdom for me?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 huneybunny

Hi, another quick question and im really sorry if it has already been asked. Can you bring your own drink in to the main stage part from the campsites?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,620 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

ordered a 10,000 mah powerbank off tomtop over a month ago (€22) and had accepted that i had been swindled, as i couldnt contact the seller at all.

so off to aldi this morning to pick one of their specials up (7800 mah for €15)..... grand no problem.

and what arrives in the post a few minutes ago ..............

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

huneybunny wrote: »
    Hi, another quick question and im really sorry if it has already been asked. Can you bring your own drink in to the main stage part from the campsites?

Not during the day. Im nearly sure you can bring in up to 4 cans after the bars close, but def not before that.

Taken from their website:
    NO
    (Prior to the bars closing: Bars close at 1am, after this up to 4 cans of beer/cider are permitted into the arena.)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlaaEater

Clashfinder print formatting.....

hi all
    doing a print of the clashfinder here and i cant read it to save my life
    i have it on the biggest font "magoo" but still cant read an A4
    i have it as it is by default (2 landscape pages for each day)
    ive printed it every year for the last four years and while never big
    i could always read it, any pearls of wisdom for me?

thanks

Remove any stages you're not too arsed about (in settings)...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Peesh89

Not during the day but you can after 1am when the bars close - can bring drink to the likes of Salty Dog that's not in the Main Arena at any time.

https://www.electricpicnic.ie/information/essentials
    Lots of fun reading to procrastinate in work with today <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

BlaaEater wrote: »
    Remove any stages you're not too arsed about (in settings)...

yup, just choose, Show Highlights and save a tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Synode wrote: »

Download Pablo's app,its the bomb,,,do we still use it's the bomb?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

Synode wrote: »

Thanks. Would it have killed them to treat this stage the same as the others? Would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

WM18 wrote:

They've dropped the the

Its just bomb now

andreac wrote: »
    Not during the day. Im nearly sure you can bring in up to 4 cans after the bars close, but def not before that.

NO
    (Prior to the bars closing: Bars close at 1am, after this up to 4 cans of beer/cider are permitted into the arena.)

Ah damn do they allow or check water bottles?

Peesh89 wrote: »
    Not during the day but you can after 1am when the bars close - can bring drink to the likes of Salty Dog that's not in the Main Arena at any time.

https://www.electricpicnic.ie/information/essentials
    Lots of fun reading to procrastinate in work with today <3

Ya that makes sense...

Mr.S wrote: »
    In reality they usually end up letting people in either drink past 10/11pm, never seen them wait until 1am!

That's not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

andreac wrote: »

NO

These are the stages you can bring your own drink to at any time: Art Lot / Hazel Wood / Salty Dog / Other Voices / Trenchtown / the 3 dancey areas.

If you're asking about the main stage / trailer park / body and soul etc, then no, you can't, until 1am, and only up to 4 cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

This is a long shot, but does any have a Eco campsite reg they're not gonna use? Brother-in-law just returned from Canada (surprise!) and is coming with us to EP for the first time, but we're all regged for the Eco camp, and he isn't . . .

Sorted! Thanks, Arne, you're sound. I love this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

what time are ash on the sunday can't seem to find on the jerry fish stage times

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

showpony1 wrote: »
    what time are ash on the sunday can't seem to find on the jerry fish stage times

11pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

showpony1 wrote: »

Special Guests on Sunday night i believe.

These are the stages you can bring your own drink to at any time: Art Lot / Hazel Wood / Salty Dog / Other Voices / Trenchtown / the 3 dancey areas.

If you're asking about the main stage / trailer park / body and soul etc, then no, you can't, until 1am, and only up to 4 cans.

Thanks so much for the info, really helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ernestcooke91

Hi there,
    I'm driving from Donegal on the Friday. I should be in Stradbally at approximately 5pm.

Is there any suggestions as to what car park/campsite would be most suitable?

It's my first time at Electric Picnic

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭room_149

Mr.S wrote: »
    In reality they usually end up letting people in either drink past 10/11pm, never seen them wait until 1am!

If they do stop you, go over to another gate or queue up again.....or get a crew/artist/production wristband pass and can bring all your cans in ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

WM18 wrote: »
    Thanks. Would it have killed them to treat this stage the same as the others? Would it?

I couldn't see it on PabloAndRoy's app earlier but it's there alright. Such a good app, thanks dude.

For anyone who missed it:-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pablosoft.picnic2017&hl=en

(Android only, coz all the cool kids use Android)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Stayed in Pink Moon the last few years, but missed out this year because friends were too indecisive (boooooooo!!)

Question though: whilst in Pink Moon last year, I discovered that I was freely able to pass through the security barrier in to the main arena with a drink, as long as it was in a clear plastic cup. Is this also the case going through the security checks from the general campsites, or is it some sort of perk reserved for Pink Moon only?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Fvcking major panic last night. Caravan wouldn't unhitch and the the jockey wheel thread is fubar, so it collapsed. Very narrow gate and I am ****e at reversing these things, so I was stuck in my driveway. WD40, some bricks and a car jack got it unhitched this morning. Then off on me bike to a local trailer place, new jockey wheel ... back in the game and all before 9.30 ... panic over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Charlie wrote: »
    Stayed in Pink Moon the last few years, but missed out this year because friends were too indecisive (boooooooo!!)

Question though: whilst in Pink Moon last year, I discovered that I was freely able to pass through the security barrier in to the main arena with a drink, as long as it was in a clear plastic cup. Is this also the case going through the security checks from the general campsites, or is it some sort of perk reserved for Pink Moon only?

You can't do this from regular campsites.

Advertisement