Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2017 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

So our friends from the overseas have just realised they forgot their EP tickets, they bought them through Viagogo. Does anyone know if there's anyway they can get their tickets e-printed or something? Think they just rang up customer service for viagogo and they said they can't, just wondering if anyone has had any similar experience, freaking out a bit here!

I'd start haggling

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mani82

sticking down the jocks, you can't let them see any drinks.

i don't like the capri suns as only holds 200ml. i like to gaffertape 500m bottles of buckie and maybe a can to back of my legs! they never check down that far, haven't been caught yet. you should be bringing gaffer tape for the tent anyway. it can be a bit painful ripping the drinks off when you get inside the arena but i'm liquored up anyway

they are 330ml. down the jocks or wellies.
    if you are wearing wellies, handy for smuggling also

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Are spots in the Eco Campsite easily transferable? I might not be using mine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

Effects wrote: »
    Are spots in the Eco Campsite easily transferable? I might not be using mine now.

I've been on to them on Facebook. Find them there, explain the situation and it should be fine, albeit a bit late.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

Still in two minds over the Eco site. Does the Rave in the Woods noise filter through?

Wanna get a good kip when I do go to bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

thebusher wrote: »
    Still in two minds over the Eco site. Does the Rave in the Woods noise filter through?

It is one the quieter spots, right near the main entrance so away from the madness

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lessthen50p

Drink.pdf

Duct tape just incase of spillage, worked a treat in Benicassim ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Right I'm off, see you down there!!

Thanks to Pablo for the app, thanks to the boardsies for their excellent weather and site knowledge! Fully prepped and ready to go.

Have a ball guys and stay safe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

mimimcmc wrote: »
    I don't think EP did any print off tickets? :confused:
    So you should've gotten it in the post
    andreac wrote: »
    Unless you bought them off someone 2nd hand, there would be a record on your ticketmaster account as that is the only place they are officially sold afaik?

Bought direct but over a year ago so can't really remember. Hopefully have them sitting at home somewhere. Surprised there is no reference to them in my ticketmaster account ...

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭thebusher

It is one the quieter spots, right near the main entrance so away from the madness

Cheers.

Everyone have a blast. Have loved reading this thread the last few months.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Peterd66 wrote: »
    We need to get "Pabloroy- what a legend" t-shirts made up.

Or get him to wear a "Hi I'm PabloAndRoy" tshirt so that if we see him wandering around we can buy him pints and foods!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

kingtut wrote: »
    Bought direct but over a year ago so can't really remember. Hopefully have them sitting at home somewhere. Surprised there is no reference to them in my ticketmaster account ...

but they only came out after EP last year????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Stillill42

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ERKgDD8Y91B3n74t1

See ye at the Salty Dog, people. Have a fecking great weekend. Woohoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

thebusher wrote: »

https://goo.gl/images/p8AHtn

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Nice one. Tent pegs will go in easier.

our-clouds-will-blot-out-the-sun-then-we-will-fight-in-the-shade.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Poorside wrote: »
    but they only came out after EP last year????

Roughly a year ago, september 2016 so a year minus 1 or 2 weeks lol

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Effects wrote: »

Someone a few pages back was wanting an eco ticket as their brother arrived
    back from Canada unannounced. Could be 10-15 pages back

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Won't be arriving down till Sat morning, what's the best carpark for the guest camping ? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Peterd66

Villain wrote:
    The rain that was expected on Sunday now looks likely to arrive late Saturday evening, it will start off light but turn heavy after around midnight!

It's all gone a bit Pete Tong!!!

(Sorry couldn't resist it given his timeslot on main stage.)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,662 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Speaking of which, The full orchestra along with him will be great but will his set be fairly banging? The traditional sat night dance act better be;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Pink moon 2 man tents, anyway to lock them and any point?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭haitens

Just set up camp in Joplin field to myself atm. 😂 Had to park in Green car park Red wasn't open at the time around 5ish maybe is now. Thanks to everyone who answered all my questions and all the advice have a great picnic everyone. 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

kingtut wrote: »
    are you sure you didn't buy them at an outlet?
    you should have an email with confirmation on purchase if bought online...

Speaking of which, The full orchestra along with him will be great but will his set be fairly banging? The traditional sat night dance act better be;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Villain wrote: »
    Pink moon 2 man tents, anyway to lock them and any point?

Bring your own combo lock if you feel you want the extra protection. You should be grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

haitens wrote: »
    Just set up camp in Joplin field to myself atm. 😂 Had to park in Green car park Red wasn't open at the time around 5ish maybe is now. Thanks to everyone who answered all my questions and all the advice have a great picnic everyone. ðŸ‘

What's the ground like

haitens wrote: »
    Just set up camp in Joplin field to myself atm. 😂 Had to park in Green car park Red wasn't open at the time around 5ish maybe is now. Thanks to everyone who answered all my questions and all the advice have a great picnic everyone. ðŸ‘

Give us an aul site update ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Lzmunky

Just heading out for a couple of Pre Picnic pints.

Have a great weekend people, don't do anything I wouldn't do...

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Anyone know if the red carpark is open now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

packed, ready to go and with a good plan based on all the good info on here (bodhrandude, mjohnston, pablo etc take a bow) - I'm only sorry we haven't heard from sadie06 so far-hope she goes this year of all years.... have a long long list of acts to see but with green (or purple and gold - apparently they are from wexford) tinted glasses on, i would suggest trying Frankenstein Bolts at 19.30 on d main stage at B&S - for fans of 'dream pop' (sorry- i said it) they are a big hope for me anyway... otherwise see ye at Perfume Genius!

Advertisement