Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2017 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

Tracklist:
    A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
    A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
    ATCQ - Whateva Will Be
    ATCQ - Luck of Lucien
    A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum
    Krafty Kuts - Keep It On
    Get Down Edits - Heaven Sent
    Chaka Khan - You Got The Love (LNTG mix)
    New Jackson - Ok Alone Ok
    Orange Tree Edits - Yeah Yeah
    Late Night Tuff Guy - I Get Deeper
    Bicep - Nova
    Floating Points - Sparkling Controversy
    Jamie XX - Loud Places (John Tejada mix)_
    New Jackson - Having A Coke With You
    Elbow - Mirrorball
    London Grammar - Hey Now 7"
    The Frames - Lay Me Down
    David Kitt - You Know What I Want To Know
    Nick Hakim - I Don't Know 7"
    Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Cold Heart
    very cool, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Last minute decision as to bring the wellies or not ?:rolleyes:

I've a spare pair of runners packed not no wellies atm ...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

wacotaco wrote: »
    Last minute decision as to bring the wellies or not ?:rolleyes:

I've a spare pair of runners packed not no wellies atm ...:cool:

Defo wellies. Plenty of rain coming sat night.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,660 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

What's it like down there this morning folks? Misty but dry in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Any word on the queues, how is security....

Asking for a friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Sherrard

Hi folks
    Buzzing for my first Ep. Hitting the road in an hour. Quick question for a friend who's been caught up in work. She can't get down til midnight/1am tonight. Can you still get in at this time? Or will she have to wait til the morn?
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Sherrard wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Buzzing for my first Ep. Hitting the road in an hour. Quick question for a friend who's been caught up in work. She can't get down til midnight/1am tonight. Can you still get in at this time? Or will she have to wait til the morn?
    Cheers

You can get in at anytime

threein99 wrote: »

The main entrance is open 24 hours as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sherrard

Thanks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

Sherrard wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Cheers
    I'm not sure she can. My friends landed down around midnight on the Saturday many years ago and they couldn't get in as nobody was there to give them the wristband. They had to sleep in the car.

They wrote to FR afterwards and were told that it was completely their own responsibility. This may have changed but I would have serious doubts.

• Advertisement

threein99 wrote: »

The main entrance is open 24 hours as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭room_149

Just stepping out of the camper.
    Lovely morning.
    Festival Republic must have cut back on lawn movers as the grass is longer this year.
    Should be OK with the leather munchen trainers though...few heavy showers can't test!

Enjoy yourselves & be sound this weekend

You'll catch me at the ragga twins later!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I'm not sure she can. My friends landed down around midnight on the Saturday many years ago and they couldn't get in as nobody was there to give them the wristband. They had to sleep in the car.

They wrote to FR afterwards and were told that it was completely their own responsibility. This may have changed but I would have serious doubts.

I was going to write similar but wasn't totally sure. they definitely used to close the wristband exchange overnight a few years ago.

the box office/guestlist huts definitely close at night too, so if she's picking up a ticket, then best wait until the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

room_149 wrote: »
    Just stepping out of the camper.
    Lovely morning.
    Festival Republic must have cut back on lawn movers as the grass is longer this year.
    Should be OK with the leather munchen trainers though...few heavy showers can't test!

Enjoy yourselves & be sound this weekend

You'll catch me at the ragga twins later!

that's a good thing, more padding between feet and the soil!
    I remember at B&S festival a few years ago they cut the grass short the day before, within 20mins of rain the place was completely churned up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

Very chilly last night, in a caravan with two sleeping bags and still cold so wrap up warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Very chilly last night, in a caravan with two sleeping bags and still cold so wrap up warm!

soft ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

All packed and ready to rock, perfect heading to EP weather here in Dublin. Have a great weekend all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

have some sort of bug - started puking at about 9 last night out of nowhere! I am going to force myself out of it and hope that festival vibes will cure me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Is there a printable version of the stage times anywhere? I've gone through a lot of the thread and can't find anything! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Queues from Green park to paintball entrance are crazy at the min, did overhear radio saying they were sending more people there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Villain wrote: »
    Queues from Green park to paintball entrance are crazy at the min, did overhear radio saying they were sending more people there

Was the same last year, but it moves fairly quickly from what i remember.

andreac wrote: »
    Was the same last year, but it moves fairly quickly from what i remember.

Much worse than last and my timing are almost exact same, had argument with security who wanted me to join main queue even though I've been and have band, just doing second run using re-entry gate. He didn't know there was a re-entry gate :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Villain wrote: »
    Much worse than last and my timing are almost exact same, had argument with security who wanted me to join main queue even though I've been and have band, just doing second run using re-entry gate. He didn't know there was a re-entry gate :rolleyes:

If ever the line "Do you not know who I am?" Was appropriate, this is it. It's the Carlow weather guy, ffs! Boardies would have descended from every direction and beaten the guy to within an inch of his life.

Haha!

High res models have up until Sunday morning now, not much change really, rain arriving about 6-7pm light at first then heavy for a few hours before turning to showers and most heavy showers form that band of rain should be clear by 10am, more scattered showers then Sunday.

Most areas are OK under foot but the woods is a little mucky already so that will be a Muck fest tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Last thing, remember to check your change from bars, especially casa Bacardi. Going from stories from last year.

So is there any way to approach to ensure I get to red car park?! I know how to get to it from back roads but wondering what's the direction of the one way loop again

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Johnny boy85

Last thing, remember to check your change from bars, especially casa Bacardi. Going from stories from last year.

So is there any way to approach to ensure I get to red car park?! I know how to get to it from back roads but wondering what's the direction of the one way loop again

a friend has just text to say he was turned away from green car park because it's full, was directed to red. He came from the Portlaoise side!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

a friend has just text to say he was turned away from green car park because it's full, was directed to red. He came from the Portlaoise side!

Argh Disaster!!-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Is there a printable version of the stage times anywhere? I've gone through a lot of the thread and can't find anything! Thanks

Clashfinder.com

Absolutely invaluable

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

The yearly outdoor drug fest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭Alkers

None of the bars know where you can redeem the cup deposit which is a bit of a joke.
    The path from campervans to the main arena is almost blocked with tents also, not being kept clear as in previous years which is very annoying

Advertisement