Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2017 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Think I'm just gonna put a deposit down on pink moon this morning. Tickets won't go as fast as the pink moon tents I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Pink moon seems to have gone up in price again this year... 4 man tent I paid €410 for last year is showing up as €450 on their site..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Pink moon seems to have gone up in price again this year... 4 man tent I paid €410 for last year is showing up as €450 on their site..

Where you seeing the prices? Can't see anything on their site about EP18

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Select festivals from the menu on their site... Bottom of page they have a ** Coming Soon** and EP18 is there

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

whats story with campervan tickets none available at this time ??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

WM18 wrote: »

Also didnt get them ... also my mates .... its surely a glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

^^^^ Same here. Can't find any.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Still no loyalty code. Going to ring them I think.

campervan working now

15 quid delivery !!!!!!!!!!!!

€96.85 to park in a field.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

Same with family instalment plan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Anyone got a code I could use? Haven't received yet

ok .. thats done ... better go to work.

Panic over...................:rolleyes::rolleyes:

campervan working now

15 quid delivery !!!!!!!!!!!!

€96.85 to park in a field.

I know thats what i thought,,,950 units @ 96.85 each soft money.. and still not enought loo's this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Paschcom

Are the family camping tickets not available yet? It currently says no!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

andreac wrote: »
    Still no loyalty code. Going to ring them I think.

Can you please share a phone number for them?

nc6000 wrote: »
    Can you please share a phone number for them?

0818 903001

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

15 euro to post a letter. FFS! Ticketb*stard, living up to their name.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,813 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Paschcom wrote: »

I thought they were sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

0818 903001

I've been trying this all morning but can't get through, keeps saying all agents are busy try later. What option do you pick when you get to the main menu?

• Advertisement

I've been trying this all morning but can't get through, keeps saying all agents are busy try later. What option do you pick when you get to the main menu?

They can't provide discount codes they say, they are issued by the festival promoter themselves

They can't provide discount codes they say, they are issued by the festival promoter themselves

That's what I thought. I'm still waiting for my code, not sure it's worth missing out on family tickets for the sake of €20 a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Paschcom wrote: »

Chrome was playing up and wouldn't load tickets for sale. Tried it in Edge and they came up as sold out. I then tried the instalment plan and it worked. Such a pain. But glad I got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

2 man and 4 man bellepads sold out in pod pads. Raging!!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Pink Moon Booked 😀

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Chrome was playing up and wouldn't load tickets for sale. Tried it in Edge and they came up as sold out. I then tried the instalment plan and it worked. Such a pain. But glad I got them.

The installment plan could have more information available.

It says €69 + €6.85 service charge but is the service charge only on the first installment or will there be a service charge on each installment making it €75.85 per installment per ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

nc6000 wrote: »
    The installment plan could have more information available.

It says €69 + €6.85 service charge but is the service charge only on the first installment or will there be a service charge on each installment making it €75.85 per installment per ticket?

It's all there when you go through to checkout
    By clicking the 'I Accept' button, you agree to pay Ticketmaster €205.00 plus service charge and any postal costs per ticket for your Electric Picnic Ticket(s), and that these tickets are non-refundable and not transferable. The initial deposit of €69.00 + Service Charge per ticket ('Deposit') will be charged to your credit card upon you clicking the 'I Accept' button and confirming your purchase, and this Deposit is non-refundable and not transferable. Your second payment of €68.00 will be in or around Wednesday 1 November 2017 and the balance of €68.00 ('Balance') will be charged to your credit card in or around Friday 1 December 2017.

maximoose wrote: »
    It's all there when you go through to checkout

Thanks, I didn't go through to the checkout. I just clicked on whatever more info links were on the first page.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

Did some ppl already not say they got their code by ringing up ticketmaster on this number though? Is there a number for Festival Republic to get the code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Paschcom

okay, I think u just get charged the service charge once on the instalment scheme - time will tell! Why do they have to make it so complicated????

"Thank you for purchasing your Electric Picnic Ticket(s). You have agreed to pay Ticketmaster €165.00 plus service charge per ticket for your Electric Picnic Ticket(s), and that these tickets are non-refundable and not transferable. The initial deposit of €55.00 per ticket ('Deposit') + Service Charge has been charged to your credit card and this Deposit is non-refundable and not transferable. You have authorised Ticketmaster to auto debit a second instalment of €55.00 in or around Wednesday 1 November 2017 and the balance of €55.00 per ticket ('Balance'), which will be charged to the same credit card in or around the Friday 1 December 2017. Failure to authorise this auto debit will result in you forfeiting your Electric Picnic Ticket(s) and Deposit. **Remember - you must be signed up to receive Ticketmaster Offers in order to be eligible to receive loyalty codes by email for future Electric Picnic events."

Advertisement