Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2017 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭askU

How long will the tickets be on sale at the reduced price?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭askU

askU wrote: »
    How long will the tickets be on sale at the reduced price?

The loyalty scheme (and use of discount codes) will end at Monday, 31st October 5pm or in the event of a sell-out of the allocation, whichever comes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Reded

ah it just always delivers, i dunno what it is about it! if it was on this weekend, i'd go again

You and me both!! It's my favourite weekend of the year hanging with and catching up with friends! Would love a few tweaks on the crappy elements but as long as I can I will be there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Not had my code yet, despite having 3 previous picnics in my ticketmaster history

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Do we reckon that extra fiver will result in better acts? If it's 55,000 people each paying an extra fiver then that's an extra €275,000.
    Now I'm not sure if all tickets will increase in cost or whether it's just the early bird releases or whether it's to offset any loses they expect due to more people claiming the loyalty tickets over buying a regular one.

Or they're getting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Buying tickets for my seventh picnic (...seventh, jaysis) on Friday, but thinking of doing the campervan next year.

Can you buy those campervan tickets in any auld ticketmaster outlet (not paying the silly online fees), or will they have to be bought online? Does anyone know what the campervan capacity is? I seem to remember it selling out stupidly quickly last year, like maybe within the first weekend of sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Anyone any idea how quickly pink moon generally sells out? Or of there's a deposit scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

BOHtox wrote: »
    Do we reckon that extra fiver will result in better acts? If it's 55,000 people each paying an extra fiver then that's an extra €275,000.
    Now I'm not sure if all tickets will increase in cost or whether it's just the early bird releases or whether it's to offset any loses they expect due to more people claiming the loyalty tickets over buying a regular one.

Or they're getting...

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Id pay an extra €50 if they got rid of the logic thing, heineken sound atlas and all the other corparate sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

D.Q wrote: »
    Anyone any idea how quickly pink moon generally sells out? Or of there's a deposit scheme

They sold out of the two mans last june'ish, they do have a deposit scheme but it's half up front and the rest closer to the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

http://www.electricpicnic.ie/boutique-camping

All PodPads are sold out except PodPads for 2 people and limited availability for the Dreamcatcher cabins.

And they don't go on sale until Friday! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

What didn't work? Closing access to the bars off at 12.45 when it says 1am closing on Saturday. Really pissed off at that.
    Toilet hand cleanser dispensers not refilled after about 3pm.
    Great time otherwise!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Northernsoul

My code arrived earlier from TicketBastid & they say I've only been to 2 EP's, when I've been to 7 including the very first one-day fest! I wouldn't mind but they sent me the full discounted code last year, which I used to get early bird! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭fourmations

okidoki987 wrote: »

All PodPads are sold out except PodPads for 2 people and limited availability for the Dreamcatcher cabins.

you sure? are you looking at this years page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Ticketbastard also made a balls of my loyalty code. Been to 9 (I think) in total and got the full 3 picnics loyalty code every year it's been running, but no send me the the 2 picnics or less code! :rolleyes:

Snarky Snark Snark

okidoki987 wrote: »

Are you sure they'ed just not updated their site yet? It's not showing any details yet for EP 2017, just asking to register for interest.

Still not had my code, anyone still waiting?

Would a pic of my ticketmaster booking history be enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

PINK MOON. Can anyone give me a rough guide price for the 2 man options?

No prices on the site at the moment.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ab4248

If you go to this link and scroll down, its lets you have a sneak peak at the 2017 prices.
    http://www.pinkmooncamping.co.uk/festivals.asp

Snarky Snark Snark

Think it's around the 180/190 mark for the two man tent (that's for the tent, not per person).

They've removed the prices from their site at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

ab4248 wrote: »
    If you go to this link and scroll down, its lets you have a sneak peak at the 2017 prices.
    http://www.pinkmooncamping.co.uk/festivals.asp

how quick do pink moon sell out?

• Advertisement

2017 - €195 for a two man and €24.79 for a double mat

I didnt book until March last year. Not sure when it sold out. That was a 6 man and some of the tipis etc were sold out at that stage.You can pay in two stages if you need to.

Snarky Snark Snark

they sold out june'ish time frame, but they've less and less of the two mans each year so they will likely be the fastest to sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭deeks

threein99 wrote: »
    Still not had my code, anyone still waiting?

Would a pic of my ticketmaster booking history be enough?

Yeah I'm still waiting as well. E-mailled Festival Republic with a query last night and got an automated response back say that "due to the volume of e-mails I would receive a response within 5 days"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,719 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

deeks wrote: »
    Yeah I'm still waiting as well. E-mailled Festival Republic with a query last night and got an automated response back say that "due to the volume of e-mails I would receive a response within 5 days"

I emailed them and got this reply.

"This year we are not issuing codes directly, you must apply on line. Please use the links below.
    All of the info is on this page: http://www.electricpicnic.ie/information/ticket-info
    Link to the application form: http://festivalrepublic.us6.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=1e85d6ef674e2f66bcefab4b2&id=58e962cc29"

others here said they emailed the person they were mailing last year and got one - i don't know how :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Space Shanty

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Sorry Scruff but I've got to mention Radiohead again. We've all heard the rumours that they were in negotiation with EP who pulled when the festival sold out. Is it possible that EP said that they couldn't afford them this year but invitied them to be the central act in 2017? I'd like to think so.

Even more unlikely would be grabbing Talking Heads if they play Coachella then go on tour. If there's any truth at all in the rumours, which the band have slammed down (please note that LCD & The Stone Roses did the same) then EP have surely got to try and grab them. And before I get jumped on I realise it's highly unlikely. EP also couldn't afford Talking Heads AND Radiohead.

More likely are the four acts that have a new album out this Friday, some of whom must surely be touring fests next Summer - Wilco, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, MIA & Teenage Fanclub. I'd also like Squeeze & Joanna Newsom, both Fat White Family & Girl Band back and a few others I'll remember when my head has recovered.

Isn't it also about time we finally had Stiff Little Fingers?

Nick Cave would be a superb headliner.
    Headlined Sziget in 2013 and I was mesmerized... highlight of that festival by a distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭LowOdour

If booking in installments, can discount code be applied later? I havent gotten mine yet...but will still book tomorrow

LowOdour wrote: »
    If booking in installments, can discount code be applied later? I havent gotten mine yet...but will still book tomorrow

Wouldnt think so. You enter the code when you are buying the ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭deeks

everlast75 wrote: »
    I emailed them and got this reply.

"This year we are not issuing codes directly, you must apply on line. Please use the links below.
    All of the info is on this page: http://www.electricpicnic.ie/information/ticket-info
    Link to the application form: http://festivalrepublic.us6.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=1e85d6ef674e2f66bcefab4b2&id=58e962cc29"

others here said they emailed the person they were mailing last year and got one - i don't know how :confused:

I tweeted them and just got a reply that they are still working through the e-mails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Call this number and you should get through to an agent eventually. That's what I did. She took my email address and saw my previous Picnics. 0818 903 001

Advertisement