Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2017 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

sadie06 wrote: »
    My brother is making a return after a long gap, but has zero evidence of ever having been before.

Based on my friends experience, TM are giving out codes based on zero/f all evidence. Get him to ring them up and give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

93 Euro for a 75 Euro campervan pass. 12.50 delivery charge. Ticketmaster are a ****ing abomination.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Haven't got my code yet and struggling to speak with a human being on the phone-any tips on how to get the damn code?!

A 75 euro campervan pass that's basically worthless too - EP don't provide any hard points, no electricity hookups, they have about 10 portaloos for the entire site (and this year they were in awful condition, and I don't mean the cleanliness), and the waste disposal area was full by Friday and never emptied again. Enraging.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

D.Q wrote: »
    instalment plan option still not working for me

Worked for me the 2nd time I tried it. I bought the regular early bird one though, that works out at 205.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

MJohnston wrote: »
    A 75 euro campervan pass that's basically worthless too - EP don't provide any hard points, no electricity hookups, they have about 10 portaloos for the entire site (and this year they were in awful condition, and I don't mean the cleanliness), and the waste disposal area was full by Friday and never emptied again. Enraging.

This is the sort of stuff that drives me mad about Irish festivals compared to ones on the continent. It's either laziness or lack of organisation, either way there's no excuse for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Just realised I f*cked up and bought a full price ticket despite having a code :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

threein99 wrote: »
    Just realised I f*cked up and bought a full price ticket despite having a code :(

I'm really not surprised that happened. The booking process felt a bit Ryanairish this year. The little link to enter the code was tiny!

Try phoning them!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Any chance I could have your code? They haven't sent me one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mahoganygas

I had no issues.

Logged on at 9:20, selected tickets, entered code, and proceeded straight to checkout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I bought ticket insurance. :rolleyes::o

At least I can cancel it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Pink Moon not doing early bird prices this year? They're the same as last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

I haven't got my code yet either, how long does it usually take?

I'm really not surprised that happened. The booking process felt a bit Ryanairish this year. The little link to enter the code was tiny!

Try phoning them!

They changed it over once I rang them to the discount ones
    Amirani wrote: »
    Any chance I could have your code? They haven't sent me one :(

The code is still working so I can PM it to you if you want it ? I'd say if you ring them they will give you the discount as well, they never even asked me for the code he just checked my history to see if I had been to at least 3

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

The code is still working so I can PM it to you if you want it ? I'd say if you ring them they will give you the discount as well, they never even asked me for the code he just checked my history to see if I had been to at least 3

PM would be great thanks, been struggling to get through on the phone.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Could you PM me the code too, i'd say it will work for multiples as they are seriously incompetent!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Synode wrote: »
    Pink Moon not doing early bird prices this year? They're the same as last

I got a mail from PodPads yesterday saying their early bird was to sell at 2016 prices... so they're going up. Again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Brianj90

Hi. Would it be possible for you to PM me the code also. Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

MJohnston wrote:

Not being smart but if that's the case why are you online trying to buy a ticket for exactly the same experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

I just got through and got my code down the phone.... looks like the initial rush is starting to ease off.... EP2017 is on!

• Advertisement

Could you PM me the code too, i'd say it will work for multiples as they are seriously incompetent!

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hanky2016

Could i get that code too?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Lads, the code only works once.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Canneverfindit

If any kind soul comes across a spare loyalty code, throw it my way. My brother is making a return after a long gap, but has zero evidence of ever having been before.

Wishlisting. Having enjoyed so much rap and hip-hop this year, I'd love my favourite ever hip-hop group, Arrested Development to play.

Sadie - give me a (hopefully a few hours) if not a few days.

I got automatically sent my two or more EP code the other day but I've actually been to 3 picnics.

Problem was; in 2014 and 2016, friends bought the tickets. They arent on my TM account.

Unfortunately, I'm not in the business of taking pics of myself with my wrist out to display each year's wristband wearing in Stradbally (but will in future) but I gathered whatever proof I could (2014's proof is a bit dubious but should work) last night and emailed them this morning asking for my 3+ code.

If they get back to me, I'll happily give you my €185 code (if its any use). I just want to hold out in case they say "no, your proof is ****e" and have to use it myself. Would be sick though as I'm telling the truth and theres €40 in the difference (buying 2)

That was longwinded!!!

I'll keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Meadeed

Hi. Would it be possible for you to PM me the code also. Thanks A million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Sadie - give me a (hopefully a few hours) if not a few days.

Thank you! Hope you get sorted.

Meadeed wrote: »

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Aha FFS!! would have thought TM history was the ultimate proof!!

I have x5 picnics at least on the current TM account but they're accepting this as proof!!!?? I have some wrist bands at home, but won't be there for a few days.

Anyone call up ticket mast and get a code?

Not being smart but if that's the case why are you online trying to buy a ticket for exactly the same experience?

Because how else am I meant to bring a campervan on site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Meadeed wrote: »

PM sent
    If you could do the honors it would be much appreciated Threein99

Advertisement