Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

folk Rock Cover band

• 05-09-2016 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi There,

28 year old male in Dublin Area. I am a bouzouki player/singer. I play it as a lead instrument accompanying other guitar players singers but use it for chords and rhythm too.

I am looking for people to Jam with hopefully get a few gigs.

Hoping for another guitar player/singer to share lead vocals and backing vocals with,

A percussionist (open to all options here) to keep the beat.

And another instrument, doesn't matter what it is really, electric guitar - tin whistle - bass - fiddle - accordion, etc!!

Id be playing covers from 1950s, 60s, 70s 80s and 90s, - beatles, buddy holly, stones, Dylan, who, cure, nirvana, elvis, cash, prince - etc
    (I like playing fun unexpected covers)

Also up for original music. I have experience in numerous folk bands playing covers and originals, similar to what you would see in Temple bar,

If interested, pm me

Thanks

Patrick

Favourite Beatles 2 votes

John
    0% 0 votes
    Paul
    0% 0 votes
    George
    100% 2 votes
    Ringo
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Sounds like an interesting project. I'd be interested in a jam when you get enough people together, to see how it goes.

"Boards" does not allow you to post contact numbers, so the moderators may delete it soon. It's better to rely on P.M.'s (private messages).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PMK1988

Thanks Rigsby, will do mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I am going to send you a P.M. now.

Advertisement