Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stretch marks

Options
  • 05-09-2016 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Help with horrible white stretch marks on boobs :(

Any tips on how to cover/minimize them please!

Sorry not sure if this should be in beauty, please move if so MOD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Rubbing rosehip oil in to the stretch marks each night will eventually help them to fade. Trilogy do a good one for about €20.

Not sure about hiding them but I'd suggest some kind of full coverage foundation like the illamasqua one that can cover tatoos on top of a good primer to even the skin- the same as someone with acne id guess.

It depends on where and how bad they are op.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

karen29070 wrote: »
    Help with horrible white stretch marks on boobs :(

Any tips on how to cover/minimize them please!

Sorry not sure if this should be in beauty, please move if so MOD

Mod

Yeah, you might be better off in health and beauty as there may be more people with experience of them.

FWIW, I tend to go for BioOil, and since Penneys have started to sell it, it's not so expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I saw a piece on the Skin Nerd snapchat recently about microneedling for stretchmarks, scars, loose skin, burns,acne, etc anything that leaves alasting negative effect on skin it seemed etc and it was amazing. One of the samples she showed was a ladies breasts that she had worked on with microneedling and the results were brilliant. The skin looked way firmer and stretch marks were so minimal as to not be noticeable after.
    I think she said sessions were around 120 and the lady in the pic had 3 treatments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Stretch marks are essentially tears, which in turn causes scarring and disrupts the production of collagen/elastin.
    You won't get rid of them completely, but in time they fade so they're barely recognisable. I hear that bio oil is very effective in helping them fade.

Advertisement