Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De Mad Food Company

• 05-09-2016 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone see these guys popping up?

Found vegan sausages in Tesco by them, they're all made in Ireland, apparently they do a load of other things aswell.

I got the traditional sausages and they are probably the nicest vegan sausages I've eaten.

https://www.facebook.com/demadfoodco/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I tired these a while back- they're nice, would probably buy again, but Dee's Sausages are so much nicer IMO.

I'll be trying a couple of different flavours from this crowd though before I commit to that opinion wholeheartedly :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Ah I gave up on Dee's could never cook them without them turning to mush.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Must try these thanks. Love dees but vegideli are my favourite so far. Moodleys are up there as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Zombienosh wrote: »

I got the traditional sausages and they are probably the nicest vegan sausages I've eaten.

https://www.facebook.com/demadfoodco/

I tried those this morning... didn't like texture or taste :( I bought teh fatter Tex-Mex one too but I'm not optimistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ChimesMidnight

What Tesco are these in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

What Tesco are these in?

I got them in Merrion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Never heard of them. Looks like they're around for a few years though. What are they like for value?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Tried these - not a fan!! If anyone has come across any vegan sausages that are similar in taste/texture to the quorn sausages please let me know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I had these I think from Fresh in Smithfield, the normal sausage ones and another one that came more like a pudding. Really didn't like them, to me they tasted kinda floury, not for me.

Advertisement