Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegfest 2016

• 05-09-2016 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

http://dublinvegfest.com/

Who's heading to this? I was at last years, glad its in a bigger venue this year, looking forward to eating everything!

There's also one in cork.

Some of the highlights for me are.

Moodleys
    Veginity
    Magic Mayan
    Marshers Mallows
    Juiceheads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Creol1

"Veg" is short for "vegetarian", but it now seems to have been monopolised by veganism, which will likely reduce its reach.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah I'm going! Should eb good, seems a better venue than last time which I head was too overcrowded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Did anyone here go? Thoughts?

It was mental when I went, which was for 11-11:30, queues around the building.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I went and had a great time! I know there was a lot of problems for people, I had a great time there and met some cool people, hopefully they will learn from this one too. I saw a young boy come up to the bite sized vegan girl and say that she made him vegan, she was so excited. it was great. Was cool to see so many vegans and great products. Friendly exhibitors and prices were decent. This is what I have left after 5 hours of eating

wrJNLMo.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

I would have liked to have gone for a while but couldn't afford the 20e entry fee for the family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭AnthonyCny

Awful venue. Was walking in front gate at around 1. Security guard told us that it was all sold out. We decided to walk on into front door and it wasn't sold out. He had turned other people away as well.

Food was meh.

Advertisement