Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts Job Application Notification?

Options
  • 05-09-2016 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭

I hope this is the right place for this but I am just wondering if you apply for a Job through Adverts.ie, should I get an email notification to confirm it has gone through?

When I sent the application, I realised that I was not logged in to my Adverts account so not sure if it has gone through or not??
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Boards and Adverts have been separate businesses for some time so the guys here wouldn't really be able to help you. Your best bet would probably be to contact Adverts directly. The contact details can be found here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Mail support@adverts.ie is your best bet there. If you have no luck, pm me with your adverts username and I'll see if I can get an answer for you.

Advertisement